• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. benztyper

P0131 o2 Sensor Fault Won't Clear

Been having primary o2 sensor issues to the point of actually taking it to Honda for them to fit a new Primary o2 sensor. Error code is P0131 Bank 1 Sensor 1 Low Voltage Fault. It is not on all the time and only seems to come on after giving the car a thrashing then driving normal afterwords...
  2. benztyper

Clutch Fluid Change Fail

Hi, really need some help. Noticed at high revs I was struggling to get 3rd and 4th, had this before and a clutch fluid change cured it. The fluid was once again looking very grey which didn't surprise after the track days and hard driving. Unfortunately while bleeding the fluid i did the...
  3. benztyper

Croft 4th September 2015 105 dB Track Day

Just booked onto a Javelin Track Day at Croft on the 4th September if anyone else is going?
  4. benztyper

EP3 Gear Box Top Mount

I struggled to find a 'How To' fit gear box mount poly bush inserts for my EP3 so I took a couple of photos to help anybody else wanting to try this little modification. I fitted Powerflex inserts. First you will need to remove your Battery and Air Filter Box, I managed without removing my...
  5. benztyper

o2 sensor wireing checks

A bit of back ground, I had a new exhaust fitted with sports cat back in Feb, the old o2 sensor was jamed so the garage fitted an after market special from euro car parts, the week after I took it to TDi North for a k100 and at that point the o2 sensor failed. we put it down to it been cheap...
  6. benztyper

No More Eibach Spring Kits for EP3!!!

So I decided to price up a set of Eibach Pro springs, camber arms and bolts for my EP3 only to find they have stopped manufacturing them. I can still find sets on ebay but is it worth looking at other brands? Revolution recomended using TEIN as an alternative. Any feedback or ideas will be...
  7. benztyper

Clutch or Gear Box fault on EP3 HELP

I have just done a 2 1/2 hour drive up the motorway in my ep3 after it has been to TDi North for it's remap, so it's had a hard day to start with and I have noticed the clutch pedal has gone a bit spongy, the bite point is lower and when I'm in the vtec its very difficult to get it into gear, In...
  8. benztyper

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

Latest Specifications and Picture: [/URL][/IMG] Current Spec- 30th Anniversary EP3 Civic Type R Performance Tegiwa M Carbon Fiber Induction Kit Modified Scuttle Panel Tegiwa Carbon Fiber Induction Scoop DC Sports Exhaust Manifold 4-2-1 Piper Cat Back (4" slash cut tail pipe) Hondata K100...
Back