• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Fn2 on an accord type r

Hi guys my cousin picked up an accord type r few nights ago and took me out tonight to let me have a look at it, on paper the fn2 is faster but when he drove it, it was like a totally different drive compared to the fn2. He took off and before vtec is felt really really sluggish but when vtec...
  2. T

FN2 Will installing this filter cause problems?

Thanks mate, wasn't sure what filters caused issues and I'm not gona be getting a map so won't bother with it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

FN2 Will installing this filter cause problems?

Hi guys I hear about putting certain filters into the fn2 and it causes funny idling and running rich with the management light coming on and off I'm just wondering if any of use know if this one will cause this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

FN2 Why are these cars so greedy?

Ok thanks guys Its my first honda ever in 11 years driving must say I'm enjoying it but untill now the form has been a bit slow minus the few who chat on it apreciate the help! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Well the first time driving it in the morning or after work at night when I brake it sounds crunchy but it goes away after 5 minutes .. What do you think? I knew ****** wasn't right as 38-40 mpg on the motorway sounds exactly like I expected Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

I do enjoy it great car and I'm enjoying it but was curious as to why the type r is worse than other hot hatches iv owned without sounding like a moaning wee granny lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

Yeah well that's why i said iv had cars just like it coz I know what to expect and iv seen it all before but the car was a lot more thirsty than any of the previous that I didn't expect and was wondering what other people averaged Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T

Yeah well I got it from Arnold Clark on feb and they said its due a service in October but I then went and got an oil filter change done a week after having it, and it's completely standard too! I said to the mrs before we got it I'm thinking it will be around the same to run as the vxr maybe...
  9. T

Ok before I start I didn't have a 1.0 corsa before it lol I'm asking a serious question ...I know it's a 200 bhp 2.0 but in the past 5 years iv had a Clio 172 and more recently an Astra vxr now the question I ask is the type r on the motorway Only manages about 31mpg at a push and around the...
  10. T

FN2 Led sidelights flickering..

That's brilliant mate if these current ones are the same I will just get these and try it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T

FN2 Led sidelights flickering..

Hi guys I wasn't liking the normal sidelights with the hids on the type r so decided to get led sidelights, the first pair I got I put them in and 7/10 times they will be flickering so I went into eBay seen a guy stating does your current led lights flicker.. These ones won't coz they are canbus...
  12. T

FN2 What would you pay for tyres?

Good write up sir, altho the tyre price overall is good my car ain't low yet so may be worth a visit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T

That's what I thought mate but no hidden charges or anything that's them fitted and balanced and they even use nitrogen instead of normal air haha the fuel voucher is a good move aswell I'm thinking about getting them just coz of the price and voucher! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. T

Nipped into Costco tonight and had a look in there tyre section supplied and fitted offering Michelin 225/40 18 for £101 per tyre I'm sure he said that was including vat might be wrong but if you buy 2 of them you get a £40 fuel voucher which I thought was a pretty good deal for a decent tyre...
  15. T

FN2 FN2 LED Lights

Ahh good mate I'm not sure what to get done to mines yet might start of with a good filter but I dare say it has to be a good one!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. T

FN2 FN2 LED Lights

Haha silly me new to the honda world! Must say *** owned a Clio 172 and an Astra vxr but this type r is always bundles of fun every journey! Will get it done next time it's not raining! I just opened it up And grabbed the first one that came to me lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. T

FN2 FN2 LED Lights

I got some led sidelights for my car last week I took the sidelight out of the headlight case but then couldn't get the actual bulb out of the bulb holder does it just take a bit of effort as I didn't wana break anything Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. T

FN2 Made to look like a fool...

Thanks for that it looks a very simple fix and to be made sound like an idiot as if there something in my boot moving around is just insulting as per from a dealer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. T

It's an 09 plate on 48k miles mate full honda service history but I'm not sure about the value clearances Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. T

Whilst we are here what about the tapping noise coming done the revs after being in vtech? Just normal? Only done it to my ears a couple times Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. T

Thanks lads Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. T

Had my car now for 3 weeks and after the first couple days I noticed that in the morning there is a creeking/knocking noise coming from the back suspension area on both sides but it only lasts minutes and goes away, I took it back to the garage yesterday and they checked it and came back to me...
  23. T

New FN2 owner looking for some heads up

Thanks mate that had covered a good bit of info! As said new to the honda brand so trying to learn bits about it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. T

New FN2 owner looking for some heads up

Hi I have just picked up my Milano red 2009 plate ctr fn2 GT Model, iv never owned a honda but have had a few hot hatches in my day including a Clio 172 and an Astra vxr but I traded in my 2008 mk5 2.0 tdi golf gt sport for the civic and coming from the well spec'd golf I didn't know what to...
Back