• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ribbit

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

Shame you sold the FD but the FK is a stunner, that colour :D
  2. ribbit

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

Cant believe I havent seen this thread yet, I follow you on instagram and love it! The colour is amazing :eek:
  3. ribbit

seanaldo1987's Milano Red Facelift EP3

Great progress mate. I have the n1 rep from M2 Motorsport and i was quite surprised at how loud it is for a resonated system sorry to hear about the van driver, same happened to me :mad:
  4. ribbit

seanaldo1987's Milano Red Facelift EP3

Car looks well mate, get some more pics up :D Most EP3 owners go for a Gruppe M or Tegiwa rep but can be a little pricey, I was in the same boat so when a local lad was selling his AEM V2 for £80 i couldn't say no. The bark when you hit that sweet spot is awesome, and personally i haven't...
  5. ribbit

ribbit's EP3

Ah right haha my bad. I've got a set of Skunk2 springs, heard mixed reviews but couldn't turn them down for the price.
  6. ribbit

ribbit's EP3

Yeah that's what the garage said, hopefully have it all sorted in the next couple of weeks. What lowering springs have you gone for?
  7. ribbit

ribbit's EP3

Little update A few weeks ago i finally plucked up the courage to lower the Civic (first time I've lowered a car without taking it to the garage) set off with the fronts as i thought it'd be the harder of the set. Turns out it was a piece of cake, apart from needing 2 new tie rod ends it all...
  8. ribbit

ribbit's EP3

Thought id throw up some more up to date pictures, excuse the dirty wheels, i couldn't be bothered cleaning them when i did the rest of the car :lol: Ive always wanted a Spoon N1, but unfortunately my pockets don't stretch to the genuine item so i settled for a M2 replica. Luckily while...
  9. ribbit

The Bikerat

I might be a bit late on this but are you aware Corsa B coilovers fit with very slight modification???
  10. ribbit

The Bikerat

Gotta love a micra :D my first car and loved every second of owning it until the throttle body and injector went pop at the same time. Anyway i know ive seen one done in a similar sort of style but how about this, quickly threw it together. Initial D style :cool:
  11. ribbit

ribbit's EP3

Ill end up doing that before it goes back on the road :lol: i was lucky enough my mate had access to a ramp
  12. ribbit

ribbit's EP3

I'll stick a video up at some point, I only drove it back from the garage. I'm use to my quiet Volvo S40 daily
  13. ribbit

curts pfl ep3 build

Love CW, looking good mate
  14. ribbit

ribbit's EP3

No i don't mate sorry, sold it on
  15. ribbit

ribbit's EP3

Yeah we stripped it all down best we could before applying the waxoyl. It was pretty loud to be honest, I've since gone for a M2 Spoon N1 rep with the silenced mid section thinking it would be quieter :lol: its not, but does look louds better My mates Pre-facelift has a cover over the pipe...
  16. ribbit

ribbit's EP3

Needs to be done, only wish my mum had gotten it done sooner. Luckily i had the chance to use a ramp which made it so much easier. Love it up there mate, you ever been to watch the bikes or hillclimbs?
  17. ribbit

Dc5 ac delete help

I might be wrong but i thought AC only came as an optional extra for most EP3s until a certain year, then they came as standard??? So in theory you could use the parts from a non AC Pre-facelift or early Facelift
  18. ribbit

ribbit's EP3

First major job was to get the underside protected and with the help of my friend we set about getting it covered in waxoyl. First was the prep, wrapping the exhaust and removing the arch liners. I kept the front ones in but the rear carpet ones ended up in the bin! I can't figure out why Honda...
  19. ribbit

ribbit's EP3

Heres my 2005 EP3, my first Honda. It originally belonged to my mother for 8 years, until it eventually ending up in my hands :) not in the best state but as a family owned car i wasnt going to let that stop me. It has now covered around 150k miles and still pulls like a train. Heres a list...
  20. ribbit

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

My stickers have just arrived, super speedy service. Cheers fella
  21. ribbit

SKUNK2 Weighted Gear Knob Query

I bought the Skunk2 one because it looks like the standard one, not a fan of the round style like the Mugen ones. Got any pictures of the one you're making?
  22. ribbit

SKUNK2 Weighted Gear Knob Query

I think they're pretty much the same size as standard fella
  23. ribbit

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Just sent payment for a pair of standard URL stickers matey :D
Back