• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi.

I had a look through the first dozen or so pages but can't find what I am looking for.

Does Mook do Red 'H' stickers for the wheel centre caps (Cosmic EP3) as mine are faded? If so how much are they?

Thanks,

Nidge.

Hi Mook,

Just to let you know my centre cap stickers arrived in the post today. They look great. Will tidy up the wheels nicely.

Cheers,

Nidge.

Could I have a pair of forum graphics in standard colours please mate, Paypal you the money over, delivery details PM'd, cheers

Been a little delayed getting the latest orders out, but all going in the post today, apologies for the delay.

Thats alright mate sorry for the late reply, they came through the post yesterday, thanks a lot, will be on the car at the weekend

Hi mate, could I have a pair of forum graphics in standard colours please mate, Paypaled you the money over, delivery details PM'd, cheers

Just dropped you some cash via PayPal for a set of 3 standard stickers. I'm new to all this lark, is there anything else you need???

Got your address there so all good, will get those sorted for you :smt023

stickers still available? how do I order? thanks
Details in the first post:
With the updating of the forum and the new logo above I've updated the club graphics to match. As before I can do internal and external fitment graphics with the standard size being 285mm wide. I'll hold those in stock and can do other sizes/applications on request :)

Details correct as of winter 2015/2016; Single urls are £5 delivered, pair can be had for £8.50 and a set of three for £11. Standard colour is silver url with red R. Custom colours can be done for £5.50 for one or a pair for £9 - the url is limited to silver or white for consistency while the R can be any colour of your choice. My Paypal is [email protected] if you're up for some :D

typerowners09.jpg

PM me for any queries.

Back