• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

I'm not being funny hamza, but you do know that you peel the backing paper off and it leaves just the lettering on the window?!

I'm not being funny hamza, but you do know that you peel the backing paper off and it leaves just the lettering on the window?!

Everytime I peel it of the lettering would not stick so I had to use a plastic fork and scrape the corner of the letters and push the letters on to the window
was a nightmare lol

Glad you've got it sorted now. The clear tape does indeed come off, and it's best to remove straight away as it does become a nightmare if it's been left on for a bit :|

Boof > Payment has come in as an eCheque, will get the graphics posted out as soon as it clears :)

I LOVE them they are perfect :)

This is them on :)

Thank yooooou Mook

I am in desperate need of another pair of these please Mook.... I absolutely loooove them... But unfortunately after a yet being on some little ****s started picking at them and so need replaced...

I shall PayPal you tomorrow morning if that's ok :)

Trix

Latest orders sent out. Received a Paypal from Iain Matheson, can you PM me your postal address please mate :)

Mortenez > Sure mate, check out the instructions in the first post at the start of the thread and I'll sort them for you :)

Back