• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

I'm afraid I wont be making it along this year, motor isn't ready :( Kev, can you PM me your postal address please :)

Hi Mook, Just a quick note to say I have received Quarter panel stickers and club stickers and they look great!! Thanks very much :)

Hi there Mook.

I bought some external stickers from you a year a go but now want internal ones so they last a bit longer. Currently have an ep3, do you still do the EP3 style by any change? I would want them a little shorter than full size as well. Around 200mm would be good.

Let me know. Thanks

nicgandy > I can make up some custom smaller ep3 version ones no problem :)

smudge1888 > Direct from myself as per the first post in the thread mate, all details are still correct.

nicgandy > I can make up some custom smaller ep3 version ones no problem :)

smudge1888 > Direct from myself as per the first post in the thread mate, all details are still correct.

Hi Mook sorry mate how much for FN2 skirt decals mate. Kind regards Smudge

Ah, right, thought you meant the club graphics. I can do the side skirt logo graphics in cut vinyl for £14 delivered for the pair, have done a few sets for members thus far. Paypal details remain the same :)

Back