• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi Mook,

How much would three of the standard external decals set me back please?

Hi mate, happy to do three for £11 delivered - I'll add the option to the first post :)

Sorted.

Received a Paypal from Dave Mitchell - can you PM me your postal address please mate :)

And received, many thanks - all current orders will be in the post later today :)

How are you mook, just sent money by paypal for a pair of internal "Type-R-Owners" white with red R for side windows decal. Look forward to receiving, Nick Montieth

Hi mook, I ordered two "type-R-owners", side windows decals on Wednesday 13th of January, so, I was hoping that you could confirm that you have received the order as paypal are being a little vague and no money has been taken from my account, cheers, Nick Montieth
P.s. my original thread is above.

How you doing mook, it's Nick Montieth alias nick dasterdly, I ordered two 'type-R-owners' side window decals on the 13th of January and you said you posted on the 20th of January this year, well, I'm afraid they still haven't arrived. Could you give me an idea of how long they normally take for them to arrive, cheers, nick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Nick. They've actually gone in the post today, took a little longer to sort as you ordered none standard colours so I had to make them up :eek:

Hi Nick. They've actually gone in the post today, took a little longer to sort as you ordered none standard colours so I had to make them up :eek:

Thanks getting back to me. It looks like it was my fault, I thought white and silver are the standard colours, anyway look forward to receiving. nick dastardly

Hello mook, i dont know if you got my message(wrote it twice but cant see in sent messages !?), can you please print me a sticker in white, with a red R, in normal size ? Please write me a message, then i will send you the money via paypal, thank you!

Back