• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jacobluke

Detailed by bilt hamber products

2. Jacobluke

Wet rear seat belt.

Hi chaps. After having 2 days of constant rain where I live my son noticed when putting his seat belt on in the rear of the car (drivers side) that it was wet/damp anyone had this before or know what the cause could be. Cheers for any advice
  3. Jacobluke

Tdi North 3" exhaust

After a year on debating what exhaust to get think I'm gonna get the tdi north 3" exhaust at the same time as having FRSU just need to convince the bank manager (WIFE) haha. Now is here anyone on here who has the same exhaust and would you recommend it. CTR fn2
  4. Jacobluke

Where's best to purchase a milltek for fn2

Now then where's best to get myself a milltek exhaust for fn2 I'm from Nottingham but don't mind traveling. Cheers
  5. Jacobluke

Anyone in or around Nottingham

Hi. Just wondering if anyone on here is in or around Nottingham that has a milltek or hks stainless steel exhaust fitted or any other for that matter as wanting hear them in the flesh as can't bloody decide which to buy hahaha. I've listened to vids on the internet but to be fare they sound...
  6. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Just clay barred my CTR fn2 and the results were mint couldn't believe just how good it is. All I need is a decent polish been using auto glym as that's what came with the clay bar kit. Any recommendations guys. And what's the best way to post pics. Bloody iPhone won't let me GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  7. Jacobluke

Any decent insurers for moded type r.

Hi chaps. Anyone know of a decent insurance company for moded cars. I'm 32 with full no claims. Cheers
  8. Jacobluke

Magnex for fn2 any good

Liking the look of the magnex exhaust for my civic fn2 type r. Does anyone own one if so how do they sound and would you recommend. Also to let you guys know had a victory over my rusty roof booked in for the 7th whoop whoop. Car has full service history but none with honda so see that as a huge...
  9. Jacobluke

Aem short ram induction kit

Are aem induction kits with heat sheild any good. Do they cause flat spots or suffer any heat soak. Cheers
  10. Jacobluke

Hks induction kit

Just wondered if anyone knows where's best to buy one. Also after a milltek exhaust. Cheers
  11. Jacobluke

Help guys can't decide on a exaust

Please help chaps been scrolling the internet looking and listening to exhausts for my fn2 but still can't make my mind up I'm after something that sounds throaty but without hearing any off them in the flesh can't really decide grrrrrrrrrrrr so many choices please please help
  12. Jacobluke

Induction kits

Hi guys recently brought a 57 plate and was wondering which induction kit to go for has anyone got any info or what runs best. Cheers. Also my first jap car do proper fresh lol
Back