• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. kyle93

Kyle's 225.2BHP 172.3lbft Cosmic grey EP3

Ah right forgot about that part, it's ET45 kyle
  2. kyle93

Update coming on saturday!....i have question that will sort of tell what the update is. what size of spacers would be required to have the wheels sit flush or fill the arch better on wheels with a 7.5 width front and back cheers :)
  3. kyle93

Cheers buddy....There so comfy aswell!
  4. kyle93

Hello again! haven't been on here in very long time to update because i've been busy with college and work commitments. slow progress anyway but still really enjoying my EP3!:D Swapped my seats again haha also bit of painting on the dial surround which I'm delighted with! also purchased...
  5. kyle93

yeah so was i such a big improvement! thanks i was going to just paint them red but wanted to do a different colour for a change and i think the purple will go well with my new wheels ;)
  6. kyle93

Hel braided Lines are new front callipers on and notice a huge difference..no more binding! =D> Not sure whats next, possibly stage 1clutch and lighter flywheel but probably nothing big for a couple months to due holidays, but i will update if that changes :)
  7. kyle93

Exedy lightweight flywheel

Yeah I did see your add buddy and I'm interested but I just wanted to search around for reviews etc, but if you still have both for sale at end of the month I'll most likely take them from you :)
  8. kyle93

Exedy lightweight flywheel

Has anyone ran one of these? The weight of one is 4kg which is as low as i want to go. will be going on with a exedy stage 1 clutch, i'm just asking for opinion/review if i should just go ahead and get one or is there a better flywheel around the same weight i should look at. any help is...
  9. kyle93

Another update with my car; Front calipers are all refurbished and ready to go on :smt023 There getting done on Friday along with hel braided lines and motul rbf 600 fluid so hopefully all goes well :D Letting a garage do it because i don't trust myself doing my own brakes since i've never...
  10. kyle93

Yeah its the tyres I've decided on but haven't got round to getting them yet, Just finished refurbishing my front callipers so tyres or new upgraded clutch & flywheel is next :smt023
  11. kyle93

Hi buddy, Paul will just programme the Engine management light to come on for the shift light :)
  12. kyle93

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

High mate haha!...I drove all the way back to Aberdeen constantly forgetting about the speed cameras, Think i'm safe now *** :smt023
  13. kyle93

Thanks for that website loxy big help!...what make did you go for in that size?
  14. kyle93

Been looking at new tyres and i'm having very little grip on the front on the tyres in general, so just wanted a little conformation before i order them. i know the normal size for ep3's are 205/45/r17 W84 but i see people saying 215's are fine swell but can't remember if the profile is 40 or...
  15. kyle93

Thanks buddy, yeah thats the clutch i was looking at and i just thought to upgrade the flywheel whilst the box would be off but i'll have another think on the flywheel then thanks for the help anyway :) yeah thats correct, dotted line is stock run, well the car had the Fujitsubo RM-01A before...
  16. kyle93

Well the trip to TDI North was a success! stupid me never me never got a video whilst it was on the rollers, only managed to get a couple of pictures. Going to get a go pro and get some videos for use because the improvement in the car just puts a huge smile on my face :D i stayed overnight...
  17. kyle93

Oh right cheers for the Tip anyway buddy :smt023
  18. kyle93

Ah i did consider that aswell, take it you just used a hammer then? haha
  19. kyle93

Just a little update, managed to move the exhaust further away from the anti-roll bar so the knocking is now at a minimum which i can live with. Just to do a oil change and then it's TDI North next Monday and i can't wait!!!! :D Really hope my car does well on the rolling road, fingers...
  20. kyle93

Update time: Got the car back today from Honda, valve clearances done and new gearbox oil in....changing the Engine Oil and replacing Oil filter myself tomorrow so have fresh oil for TDI Trip which is getting closer and closer :D Progress with the exhaust: i never had time over the weekend to...
  21. kyle93

ok doke, hopefully get it sorted in time for the TDI North trip, Thanks again guys!
  22. kyle93

I just remove the airbox do i, to get access and look at the gearbox end?
  23. kyle93

oh right, I'll probably need to phone them in advance to let them know first but i will do, Thanks again! what will i be looking for when i'm doing that? just anything broken around the gear linkage and just go through the gears with the lower part of the centre console off and see if i can...
  24. kyle93

Oh right, thanks for the help Loxy... will hopefully fix the exhaust tomorrow and make a start on the 5th gear problem some point this week as well. If i can't solve the 5th gear probably in time for my TDI north trip start of February you think i might need to cancel because of the problem? or...
  25. kyle93

Update time! good news and bad news :( well the exhaust is on and i notice a difference straight away, It pulls alot better especially in VTEC! :twisted::twisted: nice little tone to it as well :) overall i'm happy with the exhaust. Onto the bad news now- The exhaust rattles abit, but only...
  26. kyle93

Look what arrived today! :dance: Can't believe how fast it got here from Tokyo, it was shipped out Monday morning! i wasn't expecting it till Monday the 12th. Big thanks to Nengun for getting the exhaust and DHL for getting it to me this fast! Fitted tomorrow....! can't wait! :D
  27. kyle93

Well Just a little update. Looked at the tracking on the Fujitsubo this morning, Estimate delivery Monday 12th....Can't wait! :dance: Also will be getting the car booked in to honda in the next couple of weeks for getting the valve clearances done and Oil change, so the car should be nice and...
  28. kyle93

Thats really good with no map! :eek:
  29. kyle93

Thanks buddy :) Will do buddy, I'd imagine it wouldn't be that much but i'll still find out :smt023 Yeah i was thinking the same. I'll be pulling into the petrol stations with a huge smile on my face and not caring all the way back up to Aberdeen! :lol: I finally decide after a couple of...
  30. kyle93

Cheers buddy, The K100 Supplied, Fitted and fully dyno tuned is £720 and the Tegiwa intake supplied and fitted with the scuttle panel Modified is £470 you could probably save money and fit the tegiwa intake yourself, But i'm traveling down from Aberdeen so wanting to make the trip abit more...
  31. kyle93

Thanks Buddy
  32. kyle93

Well its been to long!, i completely forgot i started a thread about my car haha anyway, Just a couple of updates: Premier Recaros!: so much more comfy that the standard Type R seats....No more back pain! :lol: Then i recently decided to do a spot of painting :D i'll admit it could be...
  33. kyle93

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Well buddy, was at work this morning...ment to be working but i read your whole thread instead! :mrgreen: love the car mate and i've been in a dilemma on which exhaust to get (tdi 3" system or fujistubo) and i'm leaning more towards the 3" system now after reading your thread :D any videos since...
  34. kyle93

Oil questions and recommendations here

Which oil is recommended for UK version 05 plate ep3? only cat back exhaust on it (mod wise) but will gradually be modifying the car, car has done 45k
  35. kyle93

Suspension for beginners

these still the recommend settings to go for? :)
  36. kyle93

50k service coming up..

Hi, my car will be hitting 50k soon and i thought i be start planning the service, all i can think of just is the following; Oil Oil Filter Air Filter Gearbox Oil Fuel Filter Spark Plugs valve clearances/adjustments is there anything else i should get done? any help is much appreciated! Kyle
  37. kyle93

Cheers buddy!
  38. kyle93

best springs for ep3

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/ep/suspension/eibach-pro-kit-lowering-springs-honda-civic-type-r-ep3-01-06.html are these the recommended eibach springs for the ep3? :)
  39. kyle93

cheers buddy and yeah so do i! :smt023
  40. kyle93

Thanks buddy, whats the eibach springs that are recommended for the EP3's? i've found a couple but not sure which one is the recommended one haha any help is appreciated people! :D Kyle
  41. kyle93

Hi! :smt039 just thought i'd introduce myself to the forum. Names kyle i'm from Aberdeen and i've recently just purchased a EP3 and i'm delighted! :D I'm keen to learn about the car as much as possible during my time on here, so please don't put face to palm if i ask a stupid question haha...
Back