• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. I

200 miles since rebuild. Just a few questions and concerns.

200 miles since my build on my ep3 Facelift 70k on clock 05 REG Build included piston rings Valves Valve stem seals Chain, tensioner and guides Fuchs titan oil Hamps filter After build compression is 180psi on all cylinders Vacuum tested and showing timing is perfect no blockages...
  2. I

Ep3 feels sluggish (i think) after a rebuild

Hi im not new to the forum i just havent been on it for quite some time. My names iby :) I have 2005 ep3 with 73k on the clock. I have an issue see if anyone can help with. Ive just had my engine rebuilt. New piston rings New valves Valve stem seals Valve springs Timing chain...
  3. I

ep3 engine knocking.

Hi guys I've been on the forum for about 1 year now. This is my second post for a bit of help and advise and where do I begin? Okay I have an ep3 which was perfect had the timing chain tensioner and guides done a few thousand miles ago... Last week I was on motorway and mid shifted from 5th...
  4. I

HELP!!! EP3 making a noise when going reaching high speed (90mph+)

Hi guys first post here, I'd like to introduce my self as IBY . I own a EP3 2005 k20a2, owned about 1 month , completely standard serviced 1200 miles ago. Car reaches up to 90 you can hear a slight droning noise, just going over 100+ it comes and fades away, sounds like a flute, I'm just...
Back