• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

FN2 airbox help

hi all, will a oem std airbox system off a rhd car fit onto a lhd car????
  2. B

FN2 n/s/f seat base sensor

hi can anyone point me to the best place to get this part .???
  3. B

FN2 need help pls

hi all, fitted a new battery and my dash as changed ,i have no vtec light and i've had a rev light with a bar above it come on ,on the top left ..?? can anyone help
  4. B

gearbox oil.

hi all, what the best oil for a 57 plate gearbox, is it honda only or are there others you can use???
  5. B

fitting my induction kit today

hi all,fitting my injen long ram induction kit today anyone got any tips bumper off or go inner wing way??? thanks
  6. B

When can i post up my car for sale rules??

as above can someone tell me whats needed for a for sale add?? thanks
  7. B

FN2 callbacks

hi all, i have a 57plate fn2 type-r whats the deal with all the callbacks on the 2007 cars are all the callbacks free and the gearbox fix????
  8. B

FN2 obd port

hi all , can someone tell me were to find the obd port on my 2007 fn2 pls...
  9. B

injen induction help

hi all, anyone running an injen long ram cold air induction kit on a fn2 was it easy to fit ???
  10. B

FN2 help value a cat-d 57 plate fn2 none gt

hi all, my fn2 type-r is a cat-d need some little bodywork to get the body back to 99% engine and gearbox + running gear is 100% and low mileage only 52k inside is in very good order everything works ,so just the outside that needs sorting .... with it being fully repaired with the mileage what...
  11. B

FN2 clutch pedal help pls

hi all ,as anyone got a link or have a how to ,on adjusting the biting point as its right on the floor????
  12. B

FN2 nos on a type-r

hi all, anyone running nos on there car can it be done which is the best kit can it be set to the vtec system etc etc??
  13. B

vtec help

hi all, when should i feel the vtec system kick in on a fn2 ??
  14. B

best oil filter

hi all, best place to get an oil filter from and is it an ( hamp filter ) i need to get???
  15. B

fn2 vs dc5 engine

hi all, whats the difference in the engines fn2 = 200ps and dc5 = 220ps??
  16. B

FN2 making my car lighter need help

hi all, what can i remove to make the car a little lighter is it safe to take off the bottom engine cover??
  17. B

FN2 std exhaust mods

hi all, I've read the std exhaust is good for a oem system but i would like a better tone from it anyone made any mods to the std system???
  18. B

fn2 induction kit info needed

hi all, looking at buying an induction kit for my fn2 which should i be looking for and the ones not to buy??
  19. B

best engine oil

hi all , my car has 52k on the clocks whats the best oil to use??
  20. B

best petrol ??

hi all, whats the best petrol for a type-r fn2??
Back