• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. LAMPY_EP3

My Milano Red CTR EP3

So turbo it is! I've purchased a few parts so far, any suggestions would be great. So far: K Pro Hondata Traction Control Walbro 255 fuel pump Grams 1000cc injectors Hondata boost controller Hondata 4bar map sensor NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs Stuck on what turbo to go for....I've been...
  2. LAMPY_EP3

My Milano Red CTR EP3

Cheers, still a few tweaks needed so it doesn't sit like a tractor. I think you're right, superchargers seem to have their limits, plus i'd prefer to keep my air conditioning...
  3. LAMPY_EP3

My Milano Red CTR EP3

This is kind of the dilemma i'm stuck with because I don't really fancy wrecking it...I'm looking more for a tidy example that I can have fun in the country bends with still, and maybe a few events here and there. But on the other hand, the spring rate is quite aggressive atm which makes it a...
  4. LAMPY_EP3

My Milano Red CTR EP3

Alright lads, Would say I'm new to this but I'm not. Finally bothered to actually start posting! So here it is so far... When I first got the Civic And as it stands so far I'll fill in the gaps when I can as I have tons of progression photos. Over the 4-5 years of...
  5. LAMPY_EP3

My 04' Milano Red EP3! (New Owner) *PIC HEAVY*

Haven't been on here for a while so thought i'd give a little update. The lighting has been upgraded all round, pure white led side lights, number plate lights, HID 6000k headlights, 50w led indicators all round with load resistors & pure white led reverse lights. Also purchased a new headlamp...
  6. LAMPY_EP3

Cheers, wasn't fully sold on it. Not a big fan of stickers just thought i'd give it a go. Took it off lol
  7. LAMPY_EP3

What's everyones opinion on the decal? keep or sling?
  8. LAMPY_EP3

Some times it's the small things that make a difference

Ordered myself a type r boot badge from balmerlawn honda. Reliable source tbh they have facelift fog light kits up for about £250 that are hard to find.
  9. LAMPY_EP3

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

Nice, you thinking of getting Kpro or K100 eventually? At first i thought i'd only do a few bits here and there but i've got quite a few plans for the R. Might eventually rotrex supercharge it as its controllable power in comparison to a turbo. More focused on the look at the moment though.
  10. LAMPY_EP3

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

Looks tidy Rick, what's the exhaust system?
  11. LAMPY_EP3

Sweet i'll have a look in sec. Have you considered the Spoon N1 or the replica? Small exhaust and looks a little out of place but it sounds pretty good. Other than that fujitsubo might be worth a look... LOL the spoilers on the verge of turning pink haha! Might have to buy a mugen spoiler :P
  12. LAMPY_EP3

EP3 Spoon 900R blue wing mirrors (curved)...any good?

Cheers Jimbo. Quite bad really considering the price :/ I'll make sure to steer clear
  13. LAMPY_EP3

Ah sweet. You have any mods planned for your R? What red is?
  14. LAMPY_EP3

What Wheels are these??????

Pretty much identical those wheels! think they are work xd9's due to the sticker on the spoke. Thanks for the replies :D
  15. LAMPY_EP3

What Wheels are these??????

Does anybody know what brand of wheels these are? Thanks peoples :p
  16. LAMPY_EP3

spudgun GB's premier edition ep3

That is one of the cleanest EP3's i've seen. Love it :)
  17. LAMPY_EP3

My exhaust tips needed doing real bad as you can see... Cheers, yeh tbh I wasn't sold on red at first. I wanted cosmic grey but my friend said about red and i thought i'd give it a chance. Then I see one up the road parked up and thought it looked the nuts. They aren't a nightmare to clean...
  18. LAMPY_EP3

Cheers Rick, it was certainly worth doing! i'm looking forward to see it, what colour did you go for? Thanks mate :)
  19. LAMPY_EP3

EP3 Spoon 900R blue wing mirrors (curved)...any good?

Does anybody on here own the wing mirrors by Spoon that fit in the EP3's factory housing? Just curious to know whether they are any good? It's not really for practicality more for the aesthetics :p Here's a link: http://www.spoonsportseurope.net/76203-ep3-020.html Cheers ears!
  20. LAMPY_EP3

Hey everyone, i've owned my EP3 for about a month now and i'm proud to say i've made the right choice. In all fairness my previous car was a 3 cylinder 1.0l vauxhall corsa so pretty much anything would have been an improvement lol. I've wanted an EP3 for quite a while so about 6 months ago i...
Back