• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 04' Milano Red EP3! (New Owner) *PIC HEAVY*

Hey everyone, i've owned my EP3 for about a month now and i'm proud to say i've made the right choice. In all fairness my previous car was a 3 cylinder 1.0l vauxhall corsa so pretty much anything would have been an improvement lol. I've wanted an EP3 for quite a while so about 6 months ago i told myself i'm going to get it. It seemed like a far goal but i've reached it! As the insurance crippled me i'm a little restricted in terms of mods so i've just spent time cleaning her up but i've got a few plans for the future :D

I got her for just under 5k with 62,000 miles on the clock, new clutch, recently serviced/FSH, A/C, unmodified and owned by a chap in his 40s...I apologise for the size of the photos i will sort that them soon!
nUWuLY.jpg

First day

ADiyQE.jpg

Took her for a trip down to cambridge to visit a friend (who owns a 93' 2.5l TT 1JZ-GTE Lexus Soarer!!!)

0TmoAl.jpg

Got my Personal Licence plate registration on...

CymeY6.jpg

Wooled up the exhaust tips!:eek:

Then i thought i'd give the gear knob a go as i had seen others do before. It wasn't until i finished that i realised everyone was using a drill...kinda done it by hand and it didn't come out quite as good but its a hell of alot better than what it was to begin with...
qyiOxd.jpg

So that's my R so far! Hope you like!:rolleyes:

Hi there,

Nice ep3. I love the metal polishing you've done. I've just bought an ep3 as well and polished my exhaust at the weekend haha.

mines going for new clutch on Monday.

i will post pics of my ep3 soon,

cheers,

Ricki

Hi there,

Nice ep3. I love the metal polishing you've done. I've just bought an ep3 as well and polished my exhaust at the weekend haha.

mines going for new clutch on Monday.

i will post pics of my ep3 soon,

cheers,

Ricki

Cheers Rick, it was certainly worth doing! i'm looking forward to see it, what colour did you go for?

Looks fresh buddy :)

Thanks mate :)

Looking good, I must give my exhaust ends the once over at the next wash. I wouldn't have considered red but it looks great.

Looking good, I must give my exhaust ends the once over at the next wash. I wouldn't have considered red but it looks great.

My exhaust tips needed doing real bad as you can see...
3FNtEQ.jpg

Cheers, yeh tbh I wasn't sold on red at first. I wanted cosmic grey but my friend said about red and i thought i'd give it a chance. Then I see one up the road parked up and thought it looked the nuts. They aren't a nightmare to clean either which is a touch.

Sorry for delay on reply mate. I've gone for a black one. Just in for new clutch and input shaft bearing today. Can't wait to get it back already

cheers

I plan to get a buddy club pro spec exhaust fitted in the future for a loud sound track :) plus k100. Not sure to go for an induction yet. AEM V2 possibly but with a heat shield. I like the tegiwa carbon box but not sure about hacking my scuttle panel
Ive put some pics on now mate in members cars section. Titled pics of my ep3.
cheers.

I plan to get a buddy club pro spec exhaust fitted in the future for a loud sound track :) plus k100. Not sure to go for an induction yet. AEM V2 possibly but with a heat shield. I like the tegiwa carbon box but not sure about hacking my scuttle panel
Ive put some pics on now mate in members cars section. Titled pics of my ep3.
cheers.

Sweet i'll have a look in sec. Have you considered the Spoon N1 or the replica? Small exhaust and looks a little out of place but it sounds pretty good. Other than that fujitsubo might be worth a look...

No the tips, reds just hard to KEEP red lol

LOL the spoilers on the verge of turning pink haha! Might have to buy a mugen spoiler :p

Order one of the type r owners decal and apply it on one the rear windows in the bottom corner.

Haven't been on here for a while so thought i'd give a little update. The lighting has been upgraded all round, pure white led side lights, number plate lights, HID 6000k headlights, 50w led indicators all round with load resistors & pure white led reverse lights. Also purchased a new headlamp because it was in a state.

bGSuGF.jpg

XPrJ5b.jpg

Also fitted a double din pioneer head-unit that's compatible with apple car play (SPH-DA120) and Hertz 300w component speakers with the authentic civic tweeter pods

rEVYJU.jpg

neHOiD.jpg

XSBH83.jpg
bSaZRw.jpg

Tried a little tyre art out...
18YYxS.jpg

a0qNTs.jpg
N8Cn74.jpg

No performance modifications so far, but i'm looking for a new exhaust system possibly the Fujitsubo Legalis R twin pipe to keep the original look of the Type R, if not possibly a custom exhaust by AmD Essex...

Back