• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

EP3 wiring the A/C fan & radiator fan together ?

I already run in this PDF, but as I mention, there isn't any specs for this specific model. I will try to figure out what is the best way to wire the second fan to operate in parallel with the rad fan. If anybody have experience, fill free to replay. Thanks.
  2. T

I already have full size alu radiator but the ambient temp here on the track are very hot (35-40C +), as for that I want to go on the safe side and have 2 fans. If the fan have just 15A so it will be too close to it limit. somebody know if there is a way to connect the A/C fan relay to behave...
  3. T

Hi All, I have EP3 CTR, that it long term project to track car. I bought 2 slim fan to help my with the PWJDM battery relocation (I know it not needed but I already got it). as the car going to get rid of the AC etc in the future, I want to wire both fan to the same connection (rad original...
  4. T

Who made EP3 OEM Wheels?

the OEM wheels are Enkei, I have 2003 and they indeed mark as Enkei, you got it right all good :D
  5. T

K-Pro. Mapping/Comparisons/Problems.

Anyone have old version of kmanager installation ? like 4.1 and down. I try to use 4.2.6 but I cant upload the calibration and the car wont start, i know that hondata recommending to use the latest version, but the fact is that its do not work. thanks.
  6. T

EP3 ODB-II dongle always on

I am using ebay generic one, see link.
  7. T

EP3 ODB-II dongle always on

when the car is shutdown is off, when you turn the key it always on. this is the case in my dongle.
  8. T

EP3 differences between old/new center console ?

Ok, so in this case I will try to get the same console, as the move to new version will be more complicated. Thanks.
  9. T

EP3 differences between old/new center console ?

Hi All, My console is a bit old and rattle, I thinking to replace it with the new console, I wondering if anybody do it already, if the Heater/AC plug the same etc. I have the red lower console, and I want the blue one. Thanks,
  10. T

20mm tegiwa spacers on stock ep3 springs?

Any update/try somebody ? I also considering to use the spacers with stock wheels & suspension.
  11. T

EP3 side skirt holder, part number ?

Hi All, Somebody know what is the part number for the side skirt holder (see pic below) ? Thanks, Idan
  12. T

new FRONT BULKHEAD order from where ?

you can give me there names, I found Cox Motor Parts. Thanks.
  13. T

new FRONT BULKHEAD order from where ?

Hi All, last week I did Accident and the front part of the car was hit, I want to replace it all with new genuine Honda part, and I need help to solve few questions. I need to upper and lower panels, see below picture. I search on the we and found that the part number are...
  14. T

Skunk 2 megapower R vibration against chassis

I had similar issue with Nvidia N1 for the EP3, when I was downshift quickly (track), the front section of the exhaust system slam in the car floor (near the passenger side) I bought the J's racing bushing and the issue was less common, but still was there is some road/driving situation, in the...
  15. T

K pro base map

if you install the K-PRO software you have all the maps there, only select the current ECU.
  16. T

Brake fade problem

replace your brake fluid and if you want to improve it more, replace to stainless braided brake hoses.
  17. T

EP3 K20 engine mount bushing review ?

Hi All, I am looking to minimize the engine movements, I don't want to use the standard damper. I saw few engine mount bushing and I want to ask here is somebody have experience with them on the EP chassis. my engine mount are new but I want something more then stock, ant not so expensive as...
  18. T

tegiwa heat sheild

I did it, connect the L type bracket to the screw on the left side, then decide how to locate the heat shild (you have 3 holes in each side) and connect all together, plug one screw to the stock intake bracket (right side).
Back