• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. V

scorpion? any good?

If it was up to me i would go for a 4'' rage back box it'll sound real nice and you should see -5 bhp, good times lol
  2. V

Tegiwa imports carbon fibre airbox

I now have the tegiwa carbon intake and its an awesome bit of kit ,got it fitted at TDI north and it works/gains fact !seen the gains first hand
  3. V

NHB FN2 Couple of mods done

I like it, look's awesome
  4. V

My turbo'd EP3!

His is fully built,forged rods, pistons, crank,turbonetics stage 4 turbo,3'' exhaust,hondata kpro,darton sleeved block,fully built race gearbox in the us,the list is endless he's chucked £30,000 at it not including the cost of the car, it's ran close to 30 psi of boost before ,and with the...
  5. V

My turbo'd EP3!

Awesome ep3 turbo,i love it, it looks fantastic, bet it goes like the clappers !what powers it running,my friends ep3 turbo is running 396 bhp on low boost
  6. V

Dodo juice

I normally use autoglym SRP followed by autoglym EGP (dont laff) with what i think are good results for hand polishing anyway,my question is this when iv'e applyed these 2 coats could i add a good wax (soft or hard) to finish it off e.g dodo wax ??
  7. V

A few pics of 2000 EK9 civic type Rx *UPDATED 19/03/07*

Got another package:) fitted ,starting to turn a nice gold colour
  8. V

Sun RAM 12 Dyno

Yea i know what your saying mate ,a friend of mine had his ep3 dynoed at one rolling road with good quality induction,exhaust system ,decat,mani etc and only got 198 bhp,got that freaked out and drove straight to another dyno spent another 40-50 quid on some runs and got 217 bhp :lol:
  9. V

Sun RAM 12 Dyno

As long as the car goe's like **** of a stick on the road who cares,to most people dyno results are just pure pub ammo lol,every dyno ive been on read differently
  10. V

cheers mate,yep slipstreams at the moment G ,rear end of the car is so much stiffer now with x bar fitted ,just got my J's 4-2-1 2.5'' manifold today i'll get some pics up and maybe start thinking about ordering the spoon stroker kit,and have also just got a skunk2 sponsership for free...
  11. V

Have'nt posted any updates for a while so here's some pics Miracle cross bar fitted Different wheels and tanabe pro ss coilovers fitted
  12. V

Any other EK9s ???

some pics of my 2000 ek9 Rx
  13. V

SharkyUK's CS Trophy (Updated 05Apr08)

if i didnt have my ek9 this is the car id have ,awesome car mate
  14. V

Tenzo-r?

its generally very crap stuff
  15. V

Tenzo-r?

16. V

ek9 engine oil ?

cheers dude, i might try the millers 10 - 60
  17. V

Hopefully the next car.....

i used to have a cooper s works with a few bits done to it was 230 bhp it was awesome mate, torque from the word go ! lol, great handeling, great brakes, awesome straight line pace :twisted: but i will allways want that vtec kick and sky high rev limit only a honda can give
  18. V

ek9 engine oil ?

help please guys
  19. V

ek9 engine oil ?

hi does any one know the correct oil i should be using in my 2000 w ek9 ?? the oil man tell's me 5-40 silkolene pro s fully synthetic ,but i have been told by 2 people in the know since this is wrong and to use 10-40 castrol magntex semi synthetic ? can any one shed any light on this please . cheers
  20. V

SiKBoY's EK9

just noticed something dude should your R plate ek9 have a face lift front end on it ???what year is it 97 or 98 ,cos the face lift was'nt till a 99 on a T plate ,yours defo has the face lift front end
  21. V

SiKBoY's EK9

have fun killing the b16b mate lol it wont be an easy job ,when it goes just get the spoon stroker kit and then it will be a b18c6,a bit more torquey and good for over 205bhp-210bhp with good breathing mods :twisted:
  22. V

SiKBoY's EK9

very nice ek9 mate they are suprisingly fast for a 1.6 ,and the oem suspension is very good ,thats what impressed me so much at first when i bought my ek9
  23. V

UPDATED 19/03/07 ,ON PAGE 1
  24. V

It's on and it's great

the best of the buddy club exhaust range by far mate, very nice
  25. V

My Mugen Integra Type R

awesome ,and when you say mugen integra you werent joking lol ,amazing car mate
  26. V

spoon ecu

any one fitted a spoon ecu on a b16 or b18 ???are they any good
  27. V

Fujitsubo Legalis R

i like it dude, top notch
  28. V

BUILD UP - DC2 Integra Type R *UPDATED 10/03/07*

this teg is mint mate ,i would use spoon springs with spoon dampers as i used eibach springs at first with spoon dampers on my ek9 ,then i used spoon springs together with the spoon dampers and this was much better ,the spring rates are much harder on the spoon springs :wink:
  29. V

ITG maxogen help (ek9)

help me guys lol
  30. V

ITG maxogen help (ek9)

recently bought a itg maxogen for my ek9 civic and it does'nt appear to want to fit ,ive fitted loads of cold air intakes over the years with out any trouble including AEM, mugen, k+n ,BMC, and so on but this ITG maxogen just doesnt want to go on ,the kit is actually for a 1.6 vti (ek4),but as...
  31. V

some pics of my new TypeR...

nice type r mate, are you from newcastle sure i saw this teg last night coming over redhugth bridge ?????? 8) and up the a1 to the washington turn off
  32. V

Civic Ek!

very nice ek dude 8)
  33. V

My EK9

hi nice ek9 ,did you get this from keighly trade centre the number plate rings a bell ??????
  34. V

DC5 Extreme Clutch?

im sure ACT clutches use exedy friction plates ,maybe try an exedy dealer in the uk ,though a mate runs a ACT clutch on a 400 bhp del sol and its holding up ok it has the highest torque loading pressure plate ACT do, a nightmare to drive round town like ! ill try and find a link for ACT but im...
  35. V

The replacement

very nice motor mate ,my mates just got a trophy and its awesome he only had it 5 days and he give me a blast he nearly shat him self :lol: 2 words spring to mind fast,gokart there a hoot to drive enjoy :twisted:
  36. V

a recent pic of my EK9
  37. V

Our Yellow Banana has arrived

awesome looking JDM teg, is it phoenix yellow ??
  38. V

SUPER Shining DB8 R

that must very rare ive only seen them in CW 8)
  39. V

was dotty driving a silver ep3 CTR at the time ?? i can remember snailing along tryn to save some fuel lol on the a1 going to jae and remember seeing a silver CTR
  40. V

hey thanks m8 that pic has made me and the car famous up here :lol:
  41. V

hahaha PMSL :lol: i remember now ,hey that pic doesnt half get about the jap forums up our way ,and im like o its that pic of me shagging me car again ,class mate ,it was an awesome weekend roll on next JAE
  42. V

yes mate thats me ,small world eh when did i talk to ya /what about ,i just cant remember, if it was on the night time ill ave been well pissed :lol: what car do ya drive ??
  43. V

no mate from a dealer in reading ,but im from the north east
  44. V

My newest toy

very nice example m8 8)
  45. V

hm i had thought this my self ive also got a cusco front strut brace that goes in the oem mounting points ill try that till i get the mugen :wink:
  46. V

explain dude?? i took it of my vti ,currently got a mugen front upper brace on order from japan
  47. V

after a good wash the dealers pic :wink: some engine dress up bits and bobs inside the beast/ spoon n1 loud!! mods so far: 15'' buddy club p1 s (already fiited when i purchased it) Mugen front lip (already fitted when i purchased it) ITG maxogen Nology hot wires 10mm...
  48. V

B20vtec turbo coupe - (Dyno Print out now added)

this car is awesome :shock:
  49. V

Noob here from SA with my DC2

8) i cant believe youve turned that wrecked teg round so good mate awesome job done ,it looks 100% better now :wink:
  50. V

BUILD UP - DC2 Integra Type R *UPDATED 10/03/07*

very nice dc2 ,nice choice on the exhaust ,its gonna be looooouud :lol:
  51. V

Induction help...

yep i had open cone induction kits on my vti and soon learned they sounded good and that was it ,so ill go for one of those two , does anyone know of a mugen dealer in the uk ???? thanks
  52. V

Induction help...

what is the most effective induction kit for an ek9 i was thinking about an itg maxogen or a mugen air box kit ,can anyone shed any light on this thanks
  53. V

dc sports JDM manifold its noisy?

thanks mate :wink:
  54. V

not at the moment but theres a j s racing decat on its way
  55. V

Ek9 suspension

i was think n of my be 650 -700 quid like :lol:
  56. V

Ek9 suspension

whats the best kind of upgrade from standard suspension on an ek9 ?? i had tanabe gf 210 progressive springs on but took them off and went back to standard as these were crap ,any ideas ?
  57. V

i have an ek9 and put a spoon n1 exhaust and b pipe on and it sounded great ,but ever since i put the dc sports 4-1 race header on its sounds like its blowing or really tinny ,ive had it checked twice and its defo not leaking any ideas ???
Back