• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

EP3 rear brake pad part number

Sorry for the thread resurrection....but.....the well know car parts site has a sale on and i'm due new discs and pads all round. I came across the two different pads for the rear. @scottrvf Did you order this part (10160014A) and was it the correct fit? Thanks in advance.
  2. A

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

I'm looking to do the same as you (airbox mod and new filter with caf behind fog light area). Not been able to find fog scoops so was planning to just put caf behind the fog blank but drill out the centre of the structure so it looks standard and place a hydrosock over the open end of the feed...
  3. A

Cat/Exhaust question

I have found a replacement cat for £105 http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l/c/Honda_Civic_2.0_2004/p/car-parts/exhausts/car-body-parts-and-car-exhaust/catalytic-converter/?724600170&1&2ac1ff8f4166f11cc19dbb743f1b4a943e7d4d97&000059 . My plan is, cat back system, not looking for massive/any...
  4. A

Cat/Exhaust question

Car (54 plate EP3) was up on ramps the other day and noticed the centre to back box was held together by one bolt the other was present but the flange has totally corroded so not attaching the two parts together. The three bolts holding the centre to cat looked like they could cause problems to...
  5. A

Geo Setup and Tyre Wear

Had springs fitted along with all new drop links as well. O/S rear toe bolt was a bu**er so had a to get a new arm for that side. along with new toe bushes and bolts for the rear. Cost a lot more than I had planned :eek:....but don't tell the Mrs ;) Geo set up was done, can't remember the exact...
  6. A

Garage Recommendations, Preston.

Hello, Im after having eibach pro-kit, new drop links, front camber bolts fitting and a geometry set up for my EP3. Can anyone recommend garages in or around the Preston area? I know I can use google but personal recommendations are better, I want quality workmanship. Been in touch with my...
  7. A

Geo Setup and Tyre Wear

What settings are you running Lewis?
  8. A

Geo Setup and Tyre Wear

I understand that there are other factors in tyre wear rate/evenness, just as long as the inner edge doesn't end up at say 2mm and the outer has got like 4mm left.
  9. A

Geo Setup and Tyre Wear

Hi all, im wondering what sort of Geometry setup people are running and what their particular setup is like for tyre wear. Im currently thinking of going with the setup given in the 'sticky: suspension for beginners' but was wondering if this would cause uneven tyre wear. This is for the EP3...
  10. A

Gearbox/Engine Noises and Characteristics

Ive got a strange rattle that may be the cat covers as honda said they are loose/corroded. Does anyone know if this is an easy job to sort? Also it could be the drive shaft covers but i will definitely try the inlet manifold cover as well.
Back