• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Marshall-EP3

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

Nice! I need to sort my interior, but with a 4 year old it gets messy again after one drive [emoji23] Today I finally got round to sorting a fuel leak ive had for some time, was the rubber pipe between the filler neck pipe and fuel tank. With no jack it was fiddly but just finished.. New...
  2. Marshall-EP3

Thanks man, yours looked so clean it made me wash mine when I got home haha! Also: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Marshall-EP3

Not updated in a while, lost interest for a bit because of other hobbies. Not done too much in the mean time. Couple of services, restored headlights and fitted Skunk2 LCAs Hopefully get some more stuff done soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Marshall-EP3

Yeah it's saved me a lot of money over the years! I honestly done blame you, I have no patience and it's a very long, boring and messy job haha. Literally watching pain dry haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Marshall-EP3

Thanks, yeah id definitely advise removing them asap! Nah this is just a friend of mines garage, I'm just lucky enough to be able to use the pit when it's free! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Marshall-EP3

Finally got round to sorting my rear passenger arch.. As said a few posts ago, after I removed the arch liners I was greeted with moist mud, and once I removed that there was a nice hole in the middle of some nasty rust. Been meaning to get it sorted for a while but my friend who sorts all my...
  7. Marshall-EP3

Been meaning to make a start on undersealing the car for ages now.. finally started it tonight. Same method as when I did my rear arches. Sand down any rust Apply Kurust Coat of etched primer Coat of Hammerite And finally coat of underseal. Got the main big parts done, next time I'll get...
  8. Marshall-EP3

Not much of an exciting update, but the civic was a little over due a service (only 1k miles) so I got that done tonight along with a couple other bits. Current mileage : Few bits purchased: Which included powerflex bushes for my new exhaust system, these two for the back box and have a...
  9. Marshall-EP3

Sorry haven't updated in a while, yeah the exhaust arrived after 6 months! Got it fitted right away.. Really worth the wait in my opinion, loving it! And a video of how it sounds https://youtu.be/o2cDZwtZ6KA Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Marshall-EP3

04' Satin Silver EP3 - My First Honda

Looking good! [emoji1363] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Marshall-EP3

'06 Cosmic Prem K100 EP3 - Written off

Great update! Can't wait to see it in person.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Marshall-EP3

Nothing exciting, unfortunately after a couple days of ordering the Js exhaust o was informed it won't be here for 8-10 weeks due to no suppliers in the UK having it in stock. 8 weeks to go now! But my JDM front Arb and front engine mount arrived from Tegiwa a couple weeks back. As soon as...
  13. Marshall-EP3

04' Satin Silver EP3 - My First Honda

Nice to see you finally started a thread Luke! Loving the updates, look forward to future mods..
  14. Marshall-EP3

'06 Cosmic Prem K100 EP3 - Written off

Never stumbled upon your thread before! Going to start using the site again now I've got some updates myself though! Cars looking great, glad to hear the 100k maintenance went well, another 10k miles and it'll be my turn. Definitely going to have to ask you to take pics of my car once my new...
  15. Marshall-EP3

Haha I just looked at your thread, yeah that's me! Small world.. I remember driving past when you first got it and someone gave me a thumbs up, possibly you? Also, we have a group on Facebook called CTRO Beds if you're interested.. hold monthly meets etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Marshall-EP3

Cheers man! Yeah dropping the subframe and having to get aligned again, that's why I've been putting it off haha. Yeah I live in Dunstable! Are you local? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Marshall-EP3

So it's been a while since I last posted... Not been up too much really car wise, except for the monthly meet of my group CTRO BEDS, but now I've finally got some new parts on the way! My Sportex exhaust has started blowing (predictably) so I thought it was finally time to order a new system...
  18. Marshall-EP3

Finally got the Evo wheels back on today.. Loving it again! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Marshall-EP3

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Nice! Was also considering upgrading my front arb now I've done the rear, interesting to hear if you find any noticeable improvement! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Marshall-EP3

Well the first thing I said when I bought this car is that I wouldn't get tints, but I sort of missed them from my old EP3 and with the sun beaming on my 7 month old daughter being an issue I decided to just go for it.. So today I got my windows tinted and sun strip fitted.. Won't be too...
  21. Marshall-EP3

Thanks mate! Rear arb is definitely a must! Such an improvement. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Marshall-EP3

Pic from mimms today, and a video I made! https://youtu.be/tJ50WwX7x4U Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Marshall-EP3

Some bad luck today.. Turns out my evo lug nuts weren't genuine Mitsubishi ones so they've started cross threading.. Oem wheels back on for now [emoji1304] Then took out the rear arch liners which was hiding so much dirt and moisture, which lead to some nasty rust.. Majority was surface rust...
  24. Marshall-EP3

Busy day today. Went to a friends so he could fit my Tegiwa 28mm rear arb, so happy with it! Makes the backend feel really responsive and gets rid of that boat like feeling, also feels like there's no more understeer! New vs. Old! (9mm difference) On the car, can see some horrible surface...
  25. Marshall-EP3

Removed my manifold heat shield today as the bottom part had rusted away so was just flapping around.. Removed the shield off the bonnet too, just need to clean it up! My one was covered in grease from the previous owner spraying the aux belt so it wasn't as loud when I came to buy it...
  26. Marshall-EP3

I actually stumbled upon your thread yesterday when I was looking for other people with 28mm, looks like it's just us two haha! Oh you think? Looking forward to fitting it though.. Heard it makes a massive difference! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. Marshall-EP3

Ordered two parts this week, one a de-wiper kit and also a 28mm rear arb from Tegiwa. Chose the largest arb as recommended by a friend who has one fitted to his! Can't wait to get it on and give it a test drive. De wiper'd And the rear arb Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. Marshall-EP3

The rear one and gearbox wasn't so bad, but front was quite fiddly because we didn't drop the subframe, if you're confident with dropping the subframe i can't really see it being hard at all! I just didn't want to have to do the geometry again etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. Marshall-EP3

So got all the inserts fitted today! Front (managed to do without dropping subframe) Rear And gearbox.. It's vibratey now but in a good way, can feel everything and it's made such a difference, to handling and everything! Such a cheap mod that makes a massive difference Sent from...
  30. Marshall-EP3

So, mount inserts arrived this week.. Will be fitting saturday, looking forward to driving it after and feeling the difference! Front and rear Gearbox Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. Marshall-EP3

Organised a meet with the local EP3 owners Sunday just gone and was quite a good turnout! A shot of mine And my favourite [emoji1305] spec list would be too long to list! Not a bad turn out, 7 EP3s, 1 EP2 and 2 EGs.. Following the meet I ordered some engine mount inserts, I think...
  32. Marshall-EP3

Nah I'd just washed it haha, and thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. Marshall-EP3

Was my birthday on Wednesday, got a GoPro off my girlfriend, so went out with a friend of mine in his 350z earlier today and tried out the suction cup. Mounted it behind the Tegiwa scoop. https://vimeo.com/169288948 Really hoping I can prepare my car for going on track this year, and get some...
  34. Marshall-EP3

Guy I bought the wheels off gave me these stickers too, quite like them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. Marshall-EP3

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Engine bays looking good [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. Marshall-EP3

Went and picked up my new wheels today.. Got a right bargain.. Evo 8s in black, wrapped in Falkens.. They're only 205s but that's fine for now, the tyres are brand new so when they're done with I'll most probably roll my arches and go for 225s .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. Marshall-EP3

Salt on the roads was starting to ruin the lug nuts so took them off and put the steel ones back on, tbh I prefer them anyways so probably won't be putting them on again. As of Monday I start my new job so hopefully can get back onto the cosmic [emoji1305] Plans are as follows: Valve...
  38. Marshall-EP3

Went to Mimms Honda day Sunday just gone.. Weather was good, and the show was sweet! Got a couple good pics of my car, I ended up being invited on the Dream Automotive stand which is pretty cool [emoji1303] Bring on Japfest this weekend Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. Marshall-EP3

Dan's EP3 Track Car (Tight Budget Build) Or Not.

Love it [emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. Marshall-EP3

Kenz's DC5.

Beauty [emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. Marshall-EP3

New to this forum - NHB EP3 From Nottingham- Pic Heavy!

Welcome, love the mugen front end and the all black look, miss my NHB already :(
  42. Marshall-EP3

So after lowering I had a horrible knocking noise coming from my N/S rear, changed drop links, took shock off to make sure was built correctly, bit the bullet and just bought new rear shocks. Heard good things about Sachs and went for them, noise gone! Back end sits a bit higher now but...
  43. Marshall-EP3

The "Will not modify" Cosmic EP3 - The modification diaries

Looking good! Just did the all the springs, camber arms and camber bolts on mine.. And I was unlucky enough to snap the rear shock bolt.. Making me want to take it all off now and copper grease everything haha!
  44. Marshall-EP3

Saw the rear drop links were looking tired when we lowered it so ordered some Tegiwa ones to match the fronts.. Arrived today so will be fitting soon [emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  45. Marshall-EP3

Forgot to post what setup I went for in the alignment.. Before we got it done the rear camber was crazy! 3.5 degrees [emoji23] Only pic I got of it Alignment before, all over the place! And after.. I based it on a thread I saw on here for a standard FRSU, I'm really happy with how it...
  46. Marshall-EP3

35mm, Eibach ABP springs.. Was straight forward enough to fit until I snapped a bolt, other than that it went okay.. All aligned nicely too
  47. Marshall-EP3

Thanks! And not sure on tints yet, not really keen unless it's NHB like my old one
  48. Marshall-EP3

Well, lowered my car last night and got it aligned this morning.. Only bad thing about it was the rear bottom shock bolt snapped, so we had to drill it out and nut and bolt it, great! Pics anyway.. New track rod ends and springs on OEM vs Eibach/SPC camber arms Rear done...
  49. Marshall-EP3

EP3 New fiesta st mk7

Looking at the 0-60s I doubt that! Maybe an fn2 not sure on there 0-60 but same engine in a heavier car it's gonna be slower..
  50. Marshall-EP3

Got round to taking the Type R badges off the side skirts today, did the same on my old ep3 think they're tacky! And gave it a quick wash now we've got a bit of sun [emoji854] Looking forward to Friday night, fitting all my suspension parts [emoji1305] hopefully all goes well...
  51. Marshall-EP3

Perfect for what I use it for, which is a daily.. Haven't taken it on track yet and won't be doing often, haven't been able to brake too hard yet because I'm still bedding em in. But a couple of my friends have the same set up and they say good things about them that's why I went for it! Plus...
  52. Marshall-EP3

EP3 New fiesta st mk7

A quick google 0-100 EP3 - 16.2 ST - 17 Can't argue that the ST has gotta be a more comfy place to sit, but for me being 23 I'm loving the race car feel of the Civic, like I said I've only had a play with one from 60mph to about 120 (private road of course) and he really didn't have a chance...
  53. Marshall-EP3

EP3 New fiesta st mk7

Haha yeah I was expecting it to be close, but was from about 60 odd and then only being a 1.6 I guess they're not great from there.. They're the equivalent to a Corsa VXR and off the line they're not great either.. The fiesta ST's seem to be really common too! Nice looking, but the Focus is...
  54. Marshall-EP3

EP3 New fiesta st mk7

From what I've seen the fiesta is 6.7 0-60, and the ep3 is 6.4.. Them specs can be argued though as they're different on most sites but as a friend of mine was on about getting one we looked into it! The ep3 was faster on paper every time.. Also, couple weeks ago I had one trying to push me...
  55. Marshall-EP3

Dan's EP3 Track Car (Tight Budget Build) Or Not.

Just read it from the start.. Love how it looks now, bet that hornet was loud! Like the facelift front bumper with the preface headlights [emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  56. Marshall-EP3

Couple of bits done today.. Got the discs and pads all round fitted.. And the drop links.. Definitely think they're worth the buy, feel a lot better quality than the oem ones Had a mate pop over and get his drop links fitted too And a couple of mine [emoji1305] That's it...
  57. Marshall-EP3

Literally fitting them now so no personal opinion yet.. But two of my friends with ep3s use them and say good things [emoji1303]
  58. Marshall-EP3

Being so dirty probably doesn't help haha.. They're satin black I think.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  59. Marshall-EP3

Last of my deliveries come today, Tegiwa drop links, camber bolts and tegiwa lug nut adapters which meant I could finally fit my 6TWO1 lug nuts to my OEM wheels.. [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  60. Marshall-EP3

xSythan's Ep3 Premier Edition Type R Build Thread

Love it.. clean, loud and fast [emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  61. Marshall-EP3

Brakes and drop links this weekend, springs, arms and bolts the next.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  62. Marshall-EP3

Another package today, the springs, camber arms and bolts Tegiwa front drop links and oem track rod ends also on the way now.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  63. Marshall-EP3

Well my NHB was sold yesterday, so I ordered some parts that will arrive in the next few days. So today's package; MTEC grooved and dimpled discs all round, with Honda pads And to come.. Eibach ABP springs Eibach rear camber arms Eibach front camber bolts [emoji1303] Sent from my...
  64. Marshall-EP3

Kenz's DC5.

Much better, gonna have to give this a go when I get the chance [emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  65. Marshall-EP3

Service history

Does anyone just service there car themselves and make note on what's been changed and when? My last ep3 was on 162k miles and had full service history, but when I first got it I took it to Honda and said it was due a service, I was new to all this and just said its due a service, after I got...
  66. Marshall-EP3

My NHB ep3 :) Updated !

Looks really clean, love a NHB..
  67. Marshall-EP3

Yeah I've got rubber and bits of sponge everywhere haha, the sponge was more because the bolt on the heat shield was tapping away at the box, didn't want it cracking or anything.. But now it's silent, no vibrating or knocking [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  68. Marshall-EP3

Went to Dream Automotive in Watford today with a couple of locals friends with ep3s.. Gonna be booking in my 80k major service and fitting lowering springs, camber arms and camber bolts within the next few weeks.. All to come! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  69. Marshall-EP3

Connor's 02 EP3

Love how it sits, looks a lot lower than 20mm though [emoji854] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  70. Marshall-EP3

No update as such, but gave the new car its first wash and polish so took the opportunity to get some proper exterior and interior pics. Pic whore time.. And the interior.. Love the upgrade to red seats and door cards, and also a better pic of the 6two1 gear knob...
  71. Marshall-EP3

Kenz's DC5.

Yeah much better, a lot smoother! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  72. Marshall-EP3

Nothing amazing.. Got my new aux belt and idler pulley fitted.. Much better sounding now! Can't wait to get all these little bits out the way so I can get in with some modifications. And a little video of it running.. https://vimeo.com/158561078 Ball joints on Saturday [emoji1303]...
  73. Marshall-EP3

Kenz's DC5.

Looks good on the slips! Pretty sure I follow you on instagram, keep it up :cool:
  74. Marshall-EP3

Couple more bits bought today to fit Saturday.. Aux belt Ball joints Idler pulley 6TWO1 meet on Sunday so want it done before I do the 160 mile trip there [emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  75. Marshall-EP3

May aswell just carry on updating this thread rather than making a new one. So Friday night after getting the cosmic my black one decided to split a cv boot and develop play in one of the ball joints.. Took that as an excuse to swap my insurance over and tax the new one, took it for a nice...
  76. Marshall-EP3

Finally made a decision on wether or not to keep mine or go for a lower mileage one.. So yeah, picked this up today! 80k miles, cosmic grey [emoji1305] Well happy with it.. So smooth to drive compared to mine.. Body work is also much better than mine, scuff on the back bumper and a...
  77. Marshall-EP3

Had the ep3 about a year now and already done 16k miles! So was a little over due a service but got a couple of bits done today... Engine oil Oil filter And gearbox oil change Feels a lot smoother now [emoji1305] and still going strong at 162k, only visible problem I can see is the gearbox...
  78. Marshall-EP3

Nah they won't fit oem, but I'm getting my coilovers on the 13th March then it'll be wheels so they'll go on then [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  79. Marshall-EP3

Me and a couple of people I met through Instagram started a Facebook group for local ep3s and we had a mini-meet yesterday. Thought I'd post the pics! Gonna be a good start to show season being able to convoy.. If any of you are local in Bedfordshire join our Facebook group...
  80. Marshall-EP3

Nope, no lacquer just a little primer, hasn't chipped or cracked in anyway either Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  81. Marshall-EP3

Looks clean! Always loved red ep3s [emoji837][emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  82. Marshall-EP3

Couple of little bits bought! Ordered myself a new gear knob and lug nuts, both in Neo chrome which will be the new theme I'll be going with.. Both 6TWO1 aswell, which I highly recommend [emoji1303] In love with the colour! Next up is wheels, coilovers and a service.. My service book...
  83. Marshall-EP3

Haha his Japan Vlog is the best imo, definitely makes you wanna go over there and check out the Honda scene.. he does meets regularly too! First one of this year being next month.. Thanks! Purple* H's have gone now, back to red [emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  84. Marshall-EP3

High mileage EP3

I got mine on 145k I've done 16k since so I dunno why I'm worried haha, hasn't had any problems Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  85. Marshall-EP3

High mileage EP3

When I first got it: Crack in front bumper Dink on rear quarter And now.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  86. Marshall-EP3

High mileage EP3

Just some opinions wanted really! I currently own an ep3 with 161k miles on it, now it runs fine the engine is solid and has full service history, it does have a little noise from the gearbox.. Which when I took it to Honda they said it was the gearbox bearings? No problems just a noise but he...
  87. Marshall-EP3

Some tint spray from halfords, then did it myself in about an hour on a nice sunny day. Comes out really light at first then just keep spraying until it gets as dark as you want [emoji5] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  88. Marshall-EP3

Haven't updated in a while! Not many updates though tbf, with preparing for my baby etc.. Firstly I tinted the rear lights Then got bored of the purple badges so removed them and stuck with the standard red.. For now. After a clean Also added a 6two1 sticker, love the products and...
  89. Marshall-EP3

Had a bit of bad luck this weekend [emoji107] went for a drive with a friend and an uninsured driver with no license decided to try overtake 4 cars me being at the front, which resulted in him nearly hitting oncoming traffic, so he decided to try push me over... Having my pregnant girlfriend in...
  90. Marshall-EP3

My new daily, EP3 Not much of an update but got tired of the rubbish carbon wrap centre as it was peeling and looked cheap so sprayed my spare one satin black! Much cleaner looking .. Also got a nice rolling shot of it now it's all stealth with the shiny wheels with wider tyres and tints...
  91. Marshall-EP3

Cheers mate, you wouldn't believe what I payed for it haha.. Also forgot to add this video.. Was on the way to Essex and bumped into a convoy of ep3s and an fn2 had some fun through the tunnels! https://vimeo.com/129912255 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  92. Marshall-EP3

My new daily, EP3 So I had a change of plans, I recently found out my girlfriend is pregnant, so I chose the cheaper option and sold the evo 8s in part exchange for some gloss black type r wheels, put some 215s on and I'm happy with the outcome, always wanted a stealth'd out car [emoji108] also...
  93. Marshall-EP3

Took about 10 mins to do both! I don't remember mine being so tight? Used an average sized ratchet to get it off!
  94. Marshall-EP3

Its just really dirty, no idea what the purple marks are haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  95. Marshall-EP3

My new daily, EP3 So my discs and pads were really in need of changing so got round to that today! Not good Shiny :) Also had a look underneath because of why Jim said on last page, looks pretty solid underneath just a tiny bit of surface rust That's all for now...
  96. Marshall-EP3

Pretty sure the wheels will be going purple yeah! 215/40/17s and a 30mm drop I think will do nicely.. As for this car, mechanically it's solid, rust wise there's nothing but a tiny bit of surface rust staring on the sills, and obviously the dents I put on my very first post which obviously can...
  97. Marshall-EP3

Got new wheels Saturday! Once I've decided on a colour to get them refurbished in a few weeks they'll be fitted [emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  98. Marshall-EP3

Fitted my Tegiwa intake today, by far my fav mod, pretty sure I cut the scuttle too much but oh well it works, sounds amazing and feels more responsive! Definitely recommend it! https://vimeo.com/125821218 Although I'll miss the whistle (video below) I think it sounds much better now! The...
  99. Marshall-EP3

Well this was only meant to be my daily but its so much fun that I ended up losing interest in the Nova.. So now the novas been sold to a guy in Ireland, so I have some money to play with! Ordered a Tegiwa induction kit so thats on the way but I'm undecided on what to do now.. Do I spend my...
  100. Marshall-EP3

Thanks! There's a guy on Facebook who makes the badges! There just gel stickers that go on top of the badges, can choose which ever colour you want.. Well a couple of updates, my handbrake had seen better days so I got a new one and also hand sprayed the wheels satin black just to see what...
Back