• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CivicChick

My first car CTR '05 plate NHB

I FINALLY DONE IT! Since buying my car I've always wanted to paint the callipers 1. Because I wanted them purple and 2. They really did need a refurb. One of them wasn't even painted on the drivers side. Here goes.. I cleaned them up with fairy liquid and water, used a brilo pad type thing as...
  2. CivicChick

Custom made weighted Gear Knob

WOW! Great job on making your own knob. Starting a business? :lol: Nice work!
  3. CivicChick

I had a really nasty smell in my car whenever I switched the fans about from say feet/body to the windscreen. It was doing my nut in but had no clue if it was an easy fix or not! Until I asked about something else on this forum Spike recommended me the website he brought something from and I...
  4. CivicChick

Thanks guys. Yeah I've got some kind of 'traffic purple' paint from Ebay. Was supposed to start on them today but I've been lazy and brought an Xbox game instead. Hopefully next week I make a start! I'm determined to get them done by 14th Aug! I will update soon as I start :)
  5. CivicChick

My Cosmic Grey Premier Edition Type R

Nice price for a sweet little mod like that. It looks good and the S2000 filter fits OK in the Civic? You said you had to cut it - Cut much off? And I bet it is better in person. Couldn't really get the feel of it from the video! Maybe I need to turn my speakers up a bit more though lol. Thanks...
  6. CivicChick

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Love this thread so much. You've done a great job on your breaks etc. Love what you done with the interior! Keep up the good work. Car looks mint to look at and your leather seats look in really good nick. Sure mine are looking quite tatty compared to yours! I've only had my car since end of March.
  7. CivicChick

my ep3

Awwww so bless. Congratulations. All worked out in the end! And yeah I like to think these cars are quite roomy. I'll find out when I have to pack a load of camping gear and 2 Pugs in to mine next month as we're camping 10 mins away from Rockingham Speedway so I can attend Japfest 2 on 16th Aug...
  8. CivicChick

How much for that window rattle mod? Mine get on my nerves sometimes. And the filter looks and sounds good! Sort of thing I'd like to add to my engine bay but not sure on spending a lot on it. They pretty reasonable?
  9. CivicChick

EP3 NHB Type-R

Looks tidy. Definitely see the bad marks on the paintwork there. I've got all that on my NHB EP3 to. Apparently that's what you get for a 10yr old car! A good polish and wax always does the trick though. They look great when clean! :D
  10. CivicChick

I needed more purple on the car so I've now added a sunstrip to the windscreen! Love how all the how to videos make it look like such an easy job. I nearly felt like I was going to rip it off and throw it in the bin but I got there thanks to the patience of my other half who was helping me do...
  11. CivicChick

Type R owner Durham

Looks mean! Nice seats to.
  12. CivicChick

RichE's Sparklin' Cosmic EP3

Calipers look great. Love the choice of colour! What paint did you use? I've brought a tin from Ebay. Just hope its good. Only way I could get the colour I wanted which is purple! And I gotta ask.. what did you do to prep them for painting? I've got a wire brush at the ready! I've read break...
  13. CivicChick

It's been a while. In a short space of time I've really transformed my car in to my own with loads of subtle mods. I've pretty much finished what I want to do to the outside of it now even though I'm eyeing up the Mugen rep splitter! I'm looking to dress up my engine bay next. For my birthday...
  14. CivicChick

Black Beauty - rsk fitted!!! now for sale!!!

Looks great and very good condition.
  15. CivicChick

Rim protectors

Good to hear someone talking about these as I came across them on Ebay and have been debating it ever since. I ideally want to go with the purple colour though as that's my colour theme with the black car! Definitely made a difference on your alloys - They look good.
  16. CivicChick

Strange noise and mechanics can't find anything

I will have a good look underneath in a week's time when I can get someone to jack it up for me. It's a very tinny sound.. constantly can hear it more and more. There a few heat shields to look for? It's embarrassing to drive! Got another noise when driving at slow speed.. think that's...
  17. CivicChick

How would I be able to find out? Surely they would of found something like that at the garage or not?
  18. CivicChick

Got a rather odd noise coming from the car (CTR '05 plate) no matter what gear you're in and possibly just as and when it wants to make this noise. Although today we kind of thought it was just doing it on acceleration. It's an odd tinny type noise. I've taken it to my local garage where someone...
  19. CivicChick

DMB graphics and all together cost about £32 inc postage! If any one knows of any one selling a pretty good condition NHB bonnet please give me a heads up - I'm getting sick of this crappy paint job on mine and I'm hoping it'll be cheaper than forking out £300 on a paint job. Prefer South East...
  20. CivicChick

Cool's Cosmic Premier

Exactly what I was going to say!
  21. CivicChick

Are my brake calipers beyond painting?

That colour looks pretty mint
  22. CivicChick

Thank you! Nah used the Autosol! Very nice stuff. Need to do it again really... Got few little black dots need getting off still. Door sills come from a guy from another forum! Thanks for the boost Rich :D lol .. I'll carry on.. This is what I done this evening.. Fitted my door sills. And...
  23. CivicChick

I know this thread is probably boring to some but it's nice to be able to share my little mods. I'm doing all small things and it's still costing a ton!!! These goodies arrived today. Cant wait to fit now.. so impaitent. Next will be purple tow bar. And then end of month finally my callipers.
  24. CivicChick

For the life of me I can not find purple paint any where. Only cheap stuff on Ebay. Purple is my theme.
  25. CivicChick

Donations

I'm in if there's key chain and sticker lol. This club has been so helpful!
  26. CivicChick

Thanks guys. Yeah I never used the clips for the Hekos. So far so good it seems but anything happens and I'll defo just fit more tape to them! I've been asking around for quotes for respray of my bonnet.. apparently I'm looking at £300/400. Who knew!!! Trying my hardest to get a new bonnet but...
  27. CivicChick

RichE's Sparklin' Cosmic EP3

Interested to follow all your mods. I want to do everything at once but my god everything is expensive or I can't do it without help. Will you paint your calipers where they are or take them off? And I think you should go different colour! My plan is purple at some point.
  28. CivicChick

Double din set up (Post pictures)

Many people got a double din unit? Whether you got a touch screen or full on radio set up I'd like to see photos please and feedback. This is something I've thought about before I even paid for my car but now I'm uncertain due to negative vibes like "It'll be open to theives" or what not. Thoughts?
  29. CivicChick

My EP3 with leather seats

We're twins!!! I got same set up .. Seat and colour wise haha. Wrapping looks good on centre console. Nice work!
  30. CivicChick

Wind deflectors fitted today! A friend actually done it in the end so hopefully they're on right :p Gave him a good scrub down and little bit of a polish last week and found that this nasty mark wont polish out so looks like I'll be respraying the bonnet soon as I get my boot lock fixed in...
  31. CivicChick

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

Wheels are looking much better! Great job!
  32. CivicChick

Mike's 2004 NHB CTR

Looking mint! I'm loving your alloys. I love getting new ideas from members on here..Engine bay looks great after the clean.
  33. CivicChick

Think I've found some paint under a tenner on Ebay. You get what you pay for though? Or not the case? I'd say I have no option but to paint them in situ because I won't be able to get the calipers off myself! So it could end up being a half arsed job but I will scrub them so hard with a wire...
  34. CivicChick

Cheers guys. I've ordered wind deflectors (Heko because of money!!). Should have some carbon like Type R door sills being made at some point (The chap making them is waiting for 5 interested people before he gets materials.) I'm still trying to get my boot lock fixed because the damn thing is...
  35. CivicChick

My Cosmic EP3!! My Second Type R

I gotta ask - Are they Mugen pedals? Because I found some on Ebay and been watching them for a while because didn't know whether to take that leap in spending £30 on new pedals and I don't know how easy it is to change things like that!! Looks great in your car and I'm loving the rest of the...
  36. CivicChick

My first EP3 figured it's time to start a build thread

Good luck! You painted your calipers while you were there?
  37. CivicChick

TheDon's EP3 Build

Looking good! Love the colour of the tow bar - How much you manage to get one for then? ;) And what's your other plans, roughly? I've only had mine a week and already got the bug to buy loads of goodies for it!
  38. CivicChick

I've been doing a lot of research in to painting brake calipers and I think mine are well overdue a good spruce up. I'd ideally like to go purple but 1. I can't seem to find the right paint and 2. They're already dirty/rusty red!! Found this website as Foliatec was recommended by some one else...
  39. CivicChick

3M Headlight Restoration Kit & Results

Amazing results. Thought mine were still looking a bit dirty after cleaning my car the other day. Looked like they were steaming up. This an easy thing to do then? No need to take the lights off or anything? Literally just works on the outside of the light? lol - Sorry 21 questions! I'm a newb...
  40. CivicChick

Thanks so much for the kind comments. I'm a very proud owner right now. pbryant_knight I am very envious of those cars. Just bloody awesome! Far outshined me lol
  41. CivicChick

Massive difference on the lights and for £16 not bad. Think mine need some TLC.. they look like they're misted up.
  42. CivicChick

Wind deflectors for EP3

They look good. Googled Climairs and I'm looking at same price including postage etc through their main website. I'll go with anything that's easy to fit but was also looking for something not so expensive but guess you get what you pay for! Out of interest how do they fit on? And they sound...
  43. CivicChick

I just picked my very first pride and joy up last Sunday. Been driving 2yrs this month and this is my first proper car that I've brought myself! (Been driving my partners Toyota Aygo '08 all this time.) I gave him a wash tonight because since Sunday all the driving I've done it's been raining...
  44. CivicChick

Looking real good! That gearknob shined up really well!
  45. CivicChick

Wind deflectors for EP3

This seems to be an easy mod for most so I'm going to start with wind deflectors as I think they'll suit my black colour. Just I don't know where to buy from as there's so many on Ebay at very different prices. My budget is obviously not huge for something like this but I don't want to skimp on...
  46. CivicChick

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

I'm very interested in your colour scheme. Purple and black is the route I'd very much like to go down (Not to be a copy cat lol!) Didn't know you could change colour of all the Honda badges? How did you go about that? Also great to see the Skunk gearknob - Already come across them before I...
  47. CivicChick

My first EP3 figured it's time to start a build thread

Loving the build thread seeing as you've got the same colour as me. Nice to see what you're doing to yours. I'm constantly trying to hunt down kick plates for mine (And I only picked my car up Sunday just gone) Been hunting over a week or so now everywhere.. Already got a slight modding bug...
Back