• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Kph to Mph and Hazzard

Which company did you use to import bud? If you dont mind me asking.
  2. A

Non start problem. Tried absolutly everything a grand later but she lives!!!!

Hi peeps, right 3 weeks ago i parked up the car (ep3) as usual. When i tried to start engine turned but wouldnt fire. Tried everything, bumping,towing but she wouldnt have it. Got it towed home and next day i checked fuel source which was fine. Then i checked for sparks which again was fine...
  3. A

EML light on today!!! Advice plz

Drove the car tonight, and no EML and VTEC worked as it should. Sounds mad the car does possibly the leak near cat. I love the noise it makes when shifting from 2nd to 3rd lol, it goes like a burrt burrt then into gear. wish i could record it.
  4. A

EML light on today!!! Advice plz

Hi guys, Was driving home from Haulfwauds today and my EML came on. I didnt really do anything it just came on and stayed on. I have had problems with leaks in exhaust though, im sure i have one at front near cat and one at middle section silencer. what can cause the EML to come on? I drove the...
  5. A

If you own a black CTR this is a must!

ace results. im ordering right now.....cheers
  6. A

K20 - new chain and tensioner - P0341 issues!

Would Tensioner replacement suffice. cars done 103k no rattles only when cruising (heatshield etc)
  7. A

if you want your head to explode in rage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq__s0ojXC0 check this, its a joke,really is. These kids just couldnt give a ****
  8. A

Civic type r gone kf04 zjn r-i-p

LOL This is ace good on ya
  9. A

K20 - new chain and tensioner - P0341 issues!

can i ask bud how many miles your car done before chain change? Do they have to be changed?
  10. A

Vibration/rattling noise at 3-4k? Drive shaft heat shield

i get a kind of key type bell sound when cruising,its hard to describe really unless i record it. can the heatshield cause this?
  11. A

really slight hesitation when accelerating but idle is fine and v tec works

any leaks in exhaust bud? i had a leak in mid section and it caused very slight hesitation. Now fixed,hesitation has gone.
  12. A

Hey all ive got a ep3 type r, had it about a month.

Hey all ive got a ep3 type r, had it about a month. Nighthawk Black 2003. Ive noticed recently when starting the car first thing theres a kind of grinding,metal chain slipping noise. Idont think its timing chain as wouldnt this make the car run rough and it runs great. Anyone else had this prob...
Back