• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. v500dj

Which Type R should I get?

Alright fella take a look at mine, its back up for sale! http://www.type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=57457
  2. v500dj

No Sound From Tweeters!

Cheers for the help lads, should be cheap enough to replace! Daryl
  3. v500dj

No Sound From Tweeters!

I pulled them out from the side of the door car and they are connected. Could be a possibility of ****ed tweeters but both going at the same time seems a bit dodgy?
  4. v500dj

No Sound From Tweeters!

The tweeters kept going on and off like there was a loose connection and now are ceasing to work at all. I pulled the HU out and can't see nothing and I have no idea what the problem is. Got JL components and Pioneer HU. The HU is about 3 and a half years old now, could this be the problem...
  5. v500dj

Satin Silver EP3 - ** SOLD **

Did you use the Megs APC on all the interior? I find it foams up massively so what did you use to apply it?
  6. v500dj

Removing seat covers

Aha, now I have some of this stuff. I have used it on all exterior but how much and how would I apply it? It seems to foam up quite easily! I would get them valeted but I am a tight arse and I don't trust the valeters round here.
  7. v500dj

Removing seat covers

Alright lads, I noticed 2 zips down the back of the seat. Can you remove the covers and put them in the wash? Cheers Daryl
  8. v500dj

seat covers (ep3)

Can I just as how much your seat covers where and how did you get hold of them? I need a new drivers side!
  9. v500dj

Speakers suddenly stopped working?

Lads, I was driving along and the speakers suddenly stopped working. The sub is still active but the components have stopped working? Any ideas? Cheers!
  10. v500dj

2003 Civic type R with less than 6000 miles

on one of the questions the guy said it had been in storage for 2 as the guy who owned the car got a 3 year driving ban
  11. v500dj

I got one!

Silver Pre Facelift with the Reg: DAZ **** :D
  12. v500dj

I got one!

Another Type R in Hartlepool, havnen't seen a milano one yet i don't think. Get the wheels refurbed white with your spare change. Looks unreal IMO
  13. v500dj

Username Help

Thnakyou very much :)
  14. v500dj

Username Help

Mods.... I want to change my username. God knows why i chose Hpool_CTR as i am v500dj on just about everything! Could I have it changed to v500dj wth "Formerly Hpool_CTR" underneath please? Thanks Daryl ;)
  15. v500dj

Interior Cleaning

excellent, looks like the stuff to get. Cheers for the input lads. Matt666 - thanks also, engine bay stuff is anther on the list,
  16. v500dj

Interior Cleaning

simple as that! magic, do you get that "valet" shine?
  17. v500dj

Interior Cleaning

What are the best products? Dash, seats etc. I like a nice clean surrounding :) cheers.........
  18. v500dj

How Easy Is It To Fit An Exhaust?

far from local mate, up north in Hartlepool where nobody seems to have a CTR :D I will have a go. I usually use my dewalt cordless screwdriver and wrench bits but would i need to use manual tools to get me in the places. With regards to axle stands i have read about sealey and they seem...
  19. v500dj

what experience you have before that JamieC?
  20. v500dj

never really seen them used before. I am a pure n00b when it comes to cars, i know about parts etc but i am mechanically inept! can you point me in the direction of a decent set? also how do they work basically thanks again
  21. v500dj

:) i think it would be simple but i was going to take my Spec 3 off, sell it but put my standard on then buy a fujitsubo legalis r, i figured it would be more convenient and cheaper to buy the jack and stands and fit it myself if it was that easy
  22. v500dj

haven't looked into it yet, just wondered if it was possible to DIY when it comesto fitting exhausts, manifolds etc
  23. v500dj

What tools will i need to use? I am going toinvest in a half decent jack and some ramps so i can get under the car if this is an easy job! thanks Daryl
Back