• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. v500dj

No Sound From Tweeters!

The tweeters kept going on and off like there was a loose connection and now are ceasing to work at all. I pulled the HU out and can't see nothing and I have no idea what the problem is. Got JL components and Pioneer HU. The HU is about 3 and a half years old now, could this be the problem...
  2. v500dj

Removing seat covers

Alright lads, I noticed 2 zips down the back of the seat. Can you remove the covers and put them in the wash? Cheers Daryl
  3. v500dj

Speakers suddenly stopped working?

Lads, I was driving along and the speakers suddenly stopped working. The sub is still active but the components have stopped working? Any ideas? Cheers!
  4. v500dj

Username Help

Mods.... I want to change my username. God knows why i chose Hpool_CTR as i am v500dj on just about everything! Could I have it changed to v500dj wth "Formerly Hpool_CTR" underneath please? Thanks Daryl ;)
  5. v500dj

Interior Cleaning

What are the best products? Dash, seats etc. I like a nice clean surrounding :) cheers.........
  6. v500dj

How Easy Is It To Fit An Exhaust?

What tools will i need to use? I am going toinvest in a half decent jack and some ramps so i can get under the car if this is an easy job! thanks Daryl
Back