• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

Awesome mate. It's hard to find a sunstrip that doesn't shout out chav racer.
  2. S

A mate can u lead me to where u got that sun screen? Looks really good. ill have got to have a snoop round ur car mate loads of things I'm interested in!
  3. S

What wheels do I have?

Yeh hopefully they do the job. wondering if anyone knows what my alloys would be worth on there own cause thinking of buying a new set and switching the tyres over. so many alloy choices though lol.
  4. S

What wheels do I have?

How come you guys didn't like the t1-R which I've just purchased lol. For my price range I thought they were the better all rounder from the selection I seen. Compared to the crap odd tyres that the car came with, these feel amazing lol. A
  5. S

What wheels do I have?

So I picked up some TOYO PROXY T1-R from local tyre garage. Got same day delivery and only for £288.00 which isn't badly price tbf and that includes fitment and wheel balancing. Thanks for the tyre advice I'll keep them in mind for my next set...
  6. S

What wheels do I have?

Yeh by the looks of it they are the ace rims. Thanks for nailing that sod for me lol. As we are on about the rims, what tyres would any of you suggest for around the £225-300 mark? Partyvan Suggested to me a set of federal RS-R.
  7. S

What wheels do I have?

They are 17s ignore the crap tyres that's a whole new story trying to replace them but to many choices lol.
  8. S

What wheels do I have?

They are 17 inch rims. ** try get a better I tire when it's daylight lol.
  9. S

What wheels do I have?

I'll snap a side on picture tomorrow. thanks Mae they do look good just no idea what rims they are lol.
  10. S

What wheels do I have?

Yoooo! so I bought my civi. Last year, I love the fact I have different wheels to every other civic I see (not a massive fan of the original wheels) but I have no damn idea what they are? I think they are genuine Honda wheels but could be wrong. Picture below. cheers!
  11. S

Climair Wind deflectors.

This is mine, ordered them a month ago, can within 2days of ordering! Proper happy with them they looks nice and not some cheap crap!
  12. S

MUGEN front bumper lip....

Awesome! Like the look of the fibreworx one, not bad price either tbh. At a guess would of thought getting it painted wouldn't cost me to much, 60quid maybe? id love a original Mugen one but not the price and also if I damaged it I'd lose the plot lol...
  13. S

Yes mate it's not original but would be to expensive and that's even if I can find one. cheers nya for the heads up. I did actually look at fibreworx, also epracing is round corner from me so may nip down and look at one. :lol:
  14. S

Just had a gander mate can't seem to find one, tbh I think I'll be looking at a hefty price if one came up. i was thinking maybe something like this would work, spray it and slot it on. http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1
  15. S

So stay away from the fibreglass ones. will have a look at a real one hopefully find one second hand... Where's best to buy one?
  16. S

So after a lot of thought, I'm deciding to delve in on a Mugen lip. after getting a price of paint which was surprisingly cheaper than I originally thought I've bin shopping around and found a Mugen fibreglass lip for 90 quid on eBay. does anyone have any recommendations where to buy one and is...
  17. S

Climair Wind deflectors.

Thanks for the code guys still works. ordered mine and they came within 2 days so I'm guessing they have stocked some dark tint ones. quality is excellent, gonna fit them today when wind dies down. :twisted:
  18. S

EP3 front Splitter/ Rear deffuser

I've seen a odd few pictures with the splitter on from one but nothing concrete. id go for mugen bumper splitter but after the cost of spraying it to my car colour it would fall out my price range. may have to look for a second hand one.
  19. S

EP3 Squeak / Squeel when steering

I have this on mine but only every so often for a short time. i asked my mate who's a mechanic, he reckons maybe it's just dry behind the steering wheel somewhere (can't remember exactly sorry), so try to drop some dash clean or anything like that down to sort it. ive yet to try this but it's...
  20. S

EP3 Is a standard 2002 Type R dashboard top plain black or carbon look?

Yeh that's the correct one above.
  21. S

Yeh I'm quite surprised tbh, does seem to be limited to fibreglass bumper lips or outrageous track day splitters. Do u reckon u could some how fit a seat Leon splitter or something on them lines?
  22. S

looks a sweet ride mate, looks good specially in the white. As for the girl she goes well with the car aswell lol.
  23. S

Yeh im feeling the cupra R. Just not sure how it would fit and if it would look to daft? yeh sweet ill take a look mate. *edit* had a look, really like the fins on the back i actually was eyeing some earlier :D
  24. S

Hey guys. Right basically want to do some clean exterior mods to my EP3 2002 type r (Pic below) As im a very picky guy ive searched endlessly with no success for a front splitter that i want, so delving into the comforting arms of the forum to seek some advice... I dont want the hardcore race...
Back