• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

Rocker Cover

dont really have the spare time to do it cos i daily the car, just the convenience of the whole send your cover after you receive a cover.
  2. E

Rocker Cover

awesome thanks for clearing that one up mate :D now to explain to the mrs that i need to get my rocker cover refurbished :P need to think of some sort of excuse haha :P
  3. E

Rocker Cover

Hey all, got a slight leak on my rocker cover of my EP3 but its coming from one of the rocker cover bolt washers on the backside of the engine, what im wondering is, is there a rubber gasket or something that sits under the washer? thanks in advance :D
  4. E

fn2 wheels on ep3

they do that, my EP3 was originally purchased just outside glasgow when it was new n i bought in blackburn n brought it back to the glasgow area.
  5. E

fn2 wheels on ep3

i know its an old thread but just over 2 years ago when i was in the market for an EP3 i went to view that exact one just outside of glasgow at a dealer, was being sold for £2k, was very high mileage and pretty rough condition
  6. E

O/S Headlight condensating on the inside

thanks lewis all the covers are on preperly but ill give your method of removing them and having the lights on a try first before i go shellin out for new units oerlikon if it comes to new units, ill probably go the aftermarket route as over £300 for genuine ones is a bit too much lol
  7. E

O/S Headlight condensating on the inside

Hey all, ive had a little problem with the O/S headlight unit condensating on the inside. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and managed to fix it without doing the whole oven method of dismantling and resealing the headlight.
  8. E

TODA exhaust not fitting correctly

my scorpion back box sits like that on an M2 b-pipe, was strange as i seen a few others scorpion back boxes which stuck out a good 2 inches further than mine which made me think did i do something wrong lol
  9. E

HID kits

HIDs4u is the one that pops up alot when searching, and at 89 quid a set its a pretty decent price, i think 6000k is what i would go for as its a slight blue tint which personally i think looks awesome especially on a NHB EP3, ive been kinda sceptical about buying cheaper kits but eurocarparts...
  10. E

HID kits

just looking to get some views and recommendations on some HID kits for the EP3 dont quite know whats good makes and whats cheap rubbish, quite liked the 6000k ones that one of the guys on facebook just fitted the other week
  11. E

Throttle response

ive checked the throttle cable seems to be within spec, ill need to give the throttle body a clean out see how that goes
  12. E

Throttle response

Hey all, ive noticed recently that the throttle response on my EP3 is a bit rubbish and just wondered if there is anything i can do that would maybe make it a bit sharper. ive cleaned the filter too so know it cant be that
  13. E

Fitting camber arms and bolts - any tips?

just checked out plusgas seems to have pretty good reviews plus eurocar parts has it instock near me so im gonna pick some up :D
  14. E

thanks ill check out plusgas :D
  15. E

ive went with the Skunk2 arms and yea ill be getting a full set up done when i get the new tyres fitted which will be within a couple of days of fitting the arms
  16. E

any recommendations for a penetrating fluid?
  17. E

awesome thank you very much for the pointers, the powerflex bolts i bought only come with the tabbed washer anyway, ill get to spraying them with WD as of tomorrow :D thanks
  18. E

Hey guys got a set of rear camber arms and front camber bolts for my EP3 on order (xmas pressie from the mrs) and gonna be fitting them myself. seems simple enough but any tips for fitting them?
  19. E

Honda Civic EP3 Air Intake

i run an AEM V2 sounds awesome and i aint really noticed it suffer from heat soak
  20. E

Ep3 Jdm wind deflectors

am i right in thinking the JDM ones are sorta smoked instead of a dark tint?
  21. E

Ep3 Jdm wind deflectors

not sure how much they go for tbh, ill just have to decide when i see the price :lol:
  22. E

Ep3 Jdm wind deflectors

hope you dont mind me posting here and sorry i cant help but where did you get JDM deflectors im having trouble sourcing a pair
  23. E

scorpion exhaust

I've heard it is similar to the tegiwa system too, I was gonna go for a Skunk2 system but thought it was a bit overkill lol, had thought of getting the resonated scorpion and then if i don't think it's loud enough changing the mid pipe for a scorpion race tube
  24. E

scorpion exhaust

looking at possibly getting a scorpion exhaust system are they any good? its the only exhaust ive heard that i really like, not too loud, nice deep tone
  25. E

new tires and camber arms soon....help me choose

Cable ties were what i was thinking so cable ties it is lol Im swaying towards the AD08R's i keep hearing good things about them from people i speak to
  26. E

thats the easy route :D but what if im fussy and want ones that look better than the tegiwa camber arms (only ones ive seen with a bracket) what do you do with the cable?
  27. E

may look at financing part of the tires then, so what do you guys recommend for camber arms for the rear, a big question about the camber arms is what do you do with the ABS sensor cable (think thats what the cable is) if new adjustable camber arms dont have the bracket for the cable to attach to?
  28. E

unfortunately my budget disctates what tyre to go for thats why im running the T1R's £230 for 4 cant complain at that, had thought about the AD08's but at £100 a corner they are a bit much. any recommendations on what tire to go for? noted about the camber bolts up front :) cheers
  29. E

right guys burned through a set of toyo t1r's in the first year of owning my ep3 type r (tbh surprised they lasted this long just cant help hearing that VTEC) been reading alot about tire sizes and not sure what to go for im kinda stuck between the 215/45 or the 215/40. the speed difference of...
  30. E

Temp Gauge

id like to know this too as mine sits between half and 1/4
  31. E

buying pads?

awesome, what should i go for though akebono or summito im guessing these names represent pad design as its nissin calipers i have on mine
  32. E

buying pads?

need to get my rear calipers refurbed and looking at discs and pads. when choosing pads i keep seeing akebono or summitomo what pads do i go for for the rear? its a 2005 premier edition ep3 with the standard nissin calipers thanks in advance
  33. E

Spark plugs ??? confused!!! lol

didnt think to look n ebay, just assumed tegiwa would be the cheapest lol lesson learned, never assume :lol:
  34. E

awesome thanks :D
  35. E

Hey all time for a service, first time ill have done it myself, not sure what plugs to go for for a EP3 premier edition. tegiwa list bkr*eix (* is either 7, 8 or 9 heat rating) or they list the IFR7G-11KS no idea what one to go for here. appreciate any help guys :)
  36. E

215/45/17 on ep3

:eek: daaaayyyyuuuummmm. everyday is a school day, i always thought the profile was how many mm the sidewall was :-$ lmao :lol:
  37. E

215/45/17 on ep3

How does that work out? as you are are not changing the overall diameter of the wheel and tire you are only changing the width of the tire? :confused:
  38. E

Aem v2 fitting

Let me know how yours fits, recently fitted one but still not 100% happy with the fitment, my throttle cable gets squished a bit between the bonnet and the intake.
  39. E

Best Sounding B-Pipe With Stock Rear

sorry for hijacking a thread, is there anyway to tell what B-pipe is on a car, mine has a stainless b pipe looks very very similar to the skunk2 but has a stock muffler on it. like the sound but wouldnt mind it being louder lol.
  40. E

AEM V2

starting to notice in alot of pictures of these fitted to EP3's that the breather hoses attach in different places and also my throttle cable is getting buffed pretty badly now.
  41. E

AEM V2

thanks mate ill give that a try :)
  42. E

Help with auto up window

+1 agree with dotty, only other bit id add is that you continue to hold it for a few seconds after the window is fully down
  43. E

AEM V2

got treated to an AEM V2 for xmas for my EP3, ordered from ABP Motorsport and on the box it said it was for the Acura RSX Type S. messaged ABP to ask if this was the correct one or not (same engine in both the EP3 type R and the stated RSX Type S) which they said it is the correct one ive been...
Back