• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. DSS199

Silenced sportex b pipe and back box too loud?

Hi guys, i hwge had the car for a while now and it has a sportex silenced b pipe and back box. My issue being is its not as loud as most but it's loud in the midrange and really annoying. Would changing the back box to standard quieten it down or is it the midsection?
  2. DSS199

Eibach Pro Kit fitted, steering knock now present!

Good evening chaps, Some of you may have seen my previous post about dead shocks on the front of my EP3, well since then i have fitted honda shocks, eibach pro kit springs, tegiwa camber arms and bolts, New top mount, New Arb drop links and bushes. Well since having this and the alignment done...
  3. DSS199

My not so pride and joy!

hello, i have been a member since early this year and had my civic since Feb 16, and I'm sad to say it's been a bit of a nightmare since day one! But I'll save that for another time. Only 700 miles since I got it! but I wanted to share a picture and say hello as a newbie! [/URL][/IMG]...
  4. DSS199

EP3 wheel nuts inc locking

Hi guys, i am looking at refurbishing the genuine ep3 alloys and getting new tyres, therefore I will probably get rid of my team dynamic pro race 1.2 set of rims, does this mean I will need new wheel nuts to suit the genuine rims? and if so where is best to buy a set of 16 with 4 locking...
  5. DSS199

Front shock dead??? EP3

Hi guys, seems to be a regular thing to have non stop issues with my car, whilst trying to find a knock from the front left of my car I noticed a little play while wiggling the alloy wheel, finally found it and it has play and its when the weight is fully off the car on the ramp, the play is...
  6. DSS199

Ep3 new clutch developed annoying noise

I had a new clutch fitted and all seemed well, but now I have a strange noise whilst setting off particularly on a incline, I posted a 3 second audio clip, and yes it sounds like a brake but this happens even with the brakes off, I have checked and all brakes are not stuck on, and it's definalyy...
  7. DSS199

Need wheel refurbishment in Chesterfield area

I had a small accident whilst taking my team dynamic pro race wheel off the civic and my knee popped and the wheel landed face down, needless to say it has very light damage but it annoys me. So I'm looking for a recommendation for a place that can repaint my one wheel so it colour matches or...
  8. DSS199

EP3 Standard Header heat shield rusted away

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum and have bought a 2002 Civic Type R about 2 months ago, I noticed today I have a noise whilst initially accelerating and decelerating, i have just fitted the energy suspension and power flex mounts to the gearbox hoping that this would fix the excessive play with...
Back