• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Connects2 FN2 anyone?

Hi everyone, I have found a connects2 module http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CTAHOUSB00...wAAOxykmZTNt3F. Can anyone confirm if this will work on my iPhone, I have a 2007 model with standard stereo.
  2. C

Fn2 gt optional extras

I have found a connects2 module http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CTAHOUSB001-USB-Interface-Kit-for-Honda-Accord-Civic-/270623352405?hash=item3f0268a655:g:uUwAAOxykmZTNt3F. Can anyone confirm if this will work on my iPhone, I have a 2007 model with standard stereo.
  3. C

My 2004 EP3, Mugen Rep spoiler fitted

Wow, stunning example you have there mate, some tasteful mods too. Love the Mugen spoiler.
  4. C

gogzzzz EP3

Wow this is stunning. Croatia looks beautiful too.
  5. C

The dreaded "Passenger Footwell Leak" issue

This problem seems like a pain in the arse. Hope I never have this issue with my FN2. Would Honda sort it out for free then if the millage is below 90k?
  6. C

H's Deep Bronze FN2 Type R-GT

Great example you have there. Good to see Honda are sorting out the rust on the windscreen too, are they sorting it out for free?
  7. C

My Ep3 type R

Lovely example, keep up the hard work buddy.
  8. C

Back from the dark side

Beautiful car buddy. get a trip booked for the nurbergring, hopefully if will remover the vision of the ka.
  9. C

To paint or not to paint

Well my process was wheel off, paint caliper, clean whole wheel including inner rim then rinse wheel, put on a second coat of paint, wheel on. I obviously done this process for all 4 wheels. Took about 1.5-2 hours. Drying time I would say maby 4-5hours maby more, I checked for drips maby 3hrs...
  10. C

To paint or not to paint

Here are mine red on standard 18" alloys, just used red hammerite paint on them.
  11. C

Spotify from iPhone USB

Hey guys, I am going to attach my iPhone wire into the standard headunit at the weekend to my FN2 and was wondering if anyone can get Spotify to play through it? thanks
  12. C

Fn2 gt optional extras

Ok thanks. If I was to plug the usb wire in would the headunit detect that I have it, as it does not have a input/channel for it. All I have is cd and radio when I click through the source. thanks
  13. C

Fn2 gt optional extras

Thanks loxy, looks like I will leave the the sat nav then lol. Regarding the MP3, on my headunit (standard) the MP3/WMA button seems to be a blank and can't push it in. Am I still going to be able to use the USB if I can't use the button. thanks
  14. C

Fn2 gt optional extras

Hi everyone, i have been thinking about purchasing a sat nav system for my fn2 gt. I know some models had the optional extras of MP3/USB plug and the sat nav but am curious if for instance the Ariel for the sat nav would be capable of running the sat nav or/what would be required to make it...
  15. C

Fn2 front type r emblem

That's great loxy thanks. Don't suppose you have the rear quarter type r stickers on your car too do you?
  16. C

Fn2 front type r emblem

Does yours have the original front grill badge? I have bought a new one as well as the type r stickers to go on the rear quarters and want to get both to match up as if they were from factory. Would anyone be able to give me some images or measurements of the placement so I can get this perfect...
  17. C

FN2 Carbon fibre seeker spoiler where to buy

Thanks, I will drop him a pm now.
  18. C

I dropped them a pm and still haven't heard anything back from them.
  19. C

Hey everyone, does anyone know where I can get a Carbon fibre seeker spoiler rep for a FN2? I have tried the traders on here an not had much luck. Also searched eBay and had no luck. Is there any other place I could try which I may of missed? thanks
  20. C

Fn2 front type r emblem

Thanks, yeah I have heard that they corrode quickly too.
  21. C

Fn2 front type r emblem

Hi guys, i bought my first honda yesterday yay. Anyway, I have a question for you all, probably a newbie question, but for some reason my FN2 type r doesn't have the type r emblem on the front grill. I was going to purchase one but wanted to know how much work is required. Does the grill have...
Back