• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ShaunCTR

LeeH HID Kits..

Does LeeH still sell the HID kits as I need a new kit and my last kit, which I was very happy with, came from him, I've not heard from him in aaages?!
  2. ShaunCTR

Help Getting The R Back On Road..

Right I'm going to need a bit of advice help from the font of knowledge from you lot... The 'R' has been stood for well over a year due to unforseen circumstances. It's going back on the road in the very near future well hopefully by the end of next month however what I need to know is... What...
  3. ShaunCTR

Removal Of Front Wing

Does anyone know how to remove a front wing from a 2004 CTR?
  4. ShaunCTR

TDi North / South Mani

I have heard that TDi do their own race headers does anyone know how much they are? Shaun.
  5. ShaunCTR

K100 Arrived :)

Got my K100 through the post this morning. What I was wondering is do I need to get the keys coded first before I fit it or will it work ok without. I have seen YouTube vids of people fitting it then driving around with the green immobiliser light flashing. Thing is I just popped out to fit...
  6. ShaunCTR

RS-R Exhaust

Anyone know anything about the RS-R exhaust as I had a drunken stuper last night and won one on EBay :eek: Forgot all about bidding on it until I recieved the payment request in my inbox not long ago!!! Shaun.
  7. ShaunCTR

Skunk2 LCA's

Where can I get hold of a set of Skunk2 LCA's and a Skunk2 lower tie bar from please? Thanks in advance, Shaun.
  8. ShaunCTR

Removing Aerial

Does anyone know how to remove the black base to the aerial on roof?
  9. ShaunCTR

K100 Question??

Now I have my bonus from work I am looking at getting K100. What I was wondering is has anyone had this done with just Spoon B-Pipe and ITG Maxogen? Is it worth doing with just these mods as I wont be doing anymore engine mods. Thanks, Shaun.
  10. ShaunCTR

Blitz Nur Spec

Anyone had any experience with said Cat-Back system?
  11. ShaunCTR

My Cosmic

A few of the R.... Shaun.
  12. ShaunCTR

APEX Springs WTF??!!

About a month ago I had my CTR lowered on APEX springs. I have seen pics of other CTR's lowered on APEX and the bak end seems alot lower than mine is :confused: Any thoughts? Shaun.
  13. ShaunCTR

HELP With Lights Mod..

I am wanting to go slightly 'Euro' style at the front. What I am wanting to do is put orange L.E.D bulbs in the sidelights BUT some how wire one of the indicator bulbs in the wing mirrors so one bulb stays on when the side lights are switched on. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get to...
  14. ShaunCTR

Removing Rear View Mirror??!!

I am thinking of getting a sun strip but was wondering how to remove the rear view mirror on my CTR. I have had a look at the base plate and can see a gap underneath. I didnt want to pull at it incase it un-clips a certain way. Any help? Thanks, Shaun.
  15. ShaunCTR

Dash Bulbs Blown!!!!

A few of my dash bulbs blew last week so I popped the dash out and thought I would replace them with some blue LED ones off EBay. After fitting them I realised they were really dim so I ordered some standard ones off EBay. Upon fitting these today I have my Indicators, High Beam and all the...
  16. ShaunCTR

Poorboys White Diamond OR Black Hole??

Hi Folks, Being a lover of Poorboys products and the fact that I'm almost out of polish I was wondering which of the 2 I need for my Cosmic?? Poorboys state that the white diamond is for light coloured paints but I was wondering what Cosmic is classed as?? Thanks in advance, Shaun.
  17. ShaunCTR

Just Been Lowered On APEX but....

I had my CTR lowered to day on APEX springs and the arse end doesnt seem to of gone any lower!!! The front seems to of sank to a nice height but the arse end still looks stock. I exchanged those rubber things that go round the stock springs onto my new APEX to stop any potential knocking. Now...
  18. ShaunCTR

HKS HI POWER

Thinking of getting one of these but dont wont to commit until I have had some feedback. Has anyone got one of these fitted or has had one before? I just want to know what the noise level is like as I dont want nothing LOUD and does this fit slightly of set like poke out to the right Jap style...
  19. ShaunCTR

My Cosmic...

Pics arent very good as they were taken with my phone... Thanks, Shaun.
  20. ShaunCTR

Mugen Rear Spoiler.

Can someone please tell me how to take the OE rear spoiler off and fit a Mugen one please as I'm unsure how to do it Also does anyone have any pics of one fitted to a Cosmic and colour coded not CF. Thanks in advance, Shaun.
  21. ShaunCTR

5ZIGEN PRORACER A-SPEC

Anybody got one of these fitted or know anyone that has one fitted. I am thinking at getting one for my CTR as I just love the design / colour of the tailpipe. Was just wanting to know peoples thoughts views on these, Thanks, Shaun.
  22. ShaunCTR

Eibach...

If I fit some Eibach springs do I need to fit the rear cambers or will it be fine just changing the springs.....really confused help needed please! :?
Back