• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Kuusik75

EP3 'Money well spent' mods for the FN2

Does anyone know where to find seat rails which are lower than original ones? I remember like they were a thing ~10 years ago, but do not find any more.
  2. Kuusik75

2018 Black sapphire metallic BMW M2

Nice wheels! Lookin much better with those.
  3. Kuusik75

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Hello, It may not be the right place for this post, but here it comes. Have any of you or you know somebody who uses sites like "whocanfixmycar" "mycarneedsa" and similar sites, or actually Platforms which makes comparing different workshops easy? Seems that business like those are really...
  4. Kuusik75

Just for a discussion, what you guys think, will White edition FK2 prices go up or it was just test platform for FK8? I asked from dealer how much would they pay for my White edition Type-R FK2, 2016 end registration and 36000km (22500miles) on clock. They offered me 25500€ (about 22700£). On...
  5. Kuusik75

FK2 FK2 Wheel Spacers

I would not recommend fitting lowering springs or spacers... High speed stability will be pretty much ruined as scrub radius and akkerman angle will change, as I learned from my experience. I changed wheels from ET 60 to 45 and wheel width from 8,5 to 8.
  6. Kuusik75

I do not know, how many of you have driven your car to its top end 250-270km/h, but from time to time my car can afford this kind of speeds. Last year I was running on original wheels and tyres. This year changed to semi-slicks (NS-2R) and lighter, but sligltly smaller offset 18" wheels. Tyre...
  7. Kuusik75

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Hello FK8 users! Today went for a test drive in new FK8 and was quite surprised how much different car felt, compared to FK2. I would not say that FK8 is bad or FK2 is bad, but definitely felt different. As my FK2 is driven 30000km and test car was only 3000km, sounds under the hood and pull was...
  8. Kuusik75

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

In my opinion, FK8 and FK2 should be put back-to-back on racetrack. That would be interesting. We all know about Nürburgring, but if one would look those driving styles and efforts made then I would like to know how it ends up, when Journalists try those two in comparison. All this comfortable...
  9. Kuusik75

FK8 Winter (and snow) driving opinions

OZ HyperGT HLT 18x8 ET45 225/45-18 Tyres
  10. Kuusik75

I would place my bets that AWD will come sooner than we believe! ;) If you look underneath new FK8 you will probably agree.
  11. Kuusik75

FK8 Show me your creaminess!

White edition FK2 - so I assume this is also Championship White.
  12. Kuusik75

FK8 Show me your creaminess!

Have a look at video from youtube http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZMmiqPESGQ&t=387s. From 1:30 There is clear difference between snow white and CTR white.
  13. Kuusik75

I have not seen this video in this thread but it got me thinking that 4wd civic will not be far away?! http://https://youtu.be/E8YiRDodASE Starting from 6:55
  14. Kuusik75

White Edition FK2R

OZ HyperGT HLT 18x8 ET45
  15. Kuusik75

White Edition FK2R

On second fast lap pedal gets soft (actually it is fairly soft from the start..) and driving gets pretty scary if you put pedal to the floor, but nothing happens :).
  16. Kuusik75

White Edition FK2R

New wheels arrived
  17. Kuusik75

White Edition FK2R

Finally had chance to go on a track to strech its legs. Tyres used were 12000km = ~7500 miles driven original Contis. Car is pretty fast and capable but only brake fluid did not let do more than one fast lap each drive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoEgpaDVZ8E There is a lot of...
  18. Kuusik75

Yes, I would like that. In Estonia (where I live) are about half a year weather were you can put you foot down from third gear. And in snow/ice, with two extra wheels spinning is way more fun. But what you are saying is true!
  19. Kuusik75

Do not want to sound like hater but cannot get over few things which I really look forward to have and change in 4wd or other future "packages". (If there is something coming in future) 1. Electronic handbrake - still cannot see why this is good. 2. Fake honeycomb in bumpers - least disturbing...
  20. Kuusik75

Does anyone know which tyres FK2 used on record lap? New one used Michelin Cup 2, which were also on Clubsport S and Cupra, I believe.
  21. Kuusik75

Hello everyone! Went under the car to see how can be this car so quiet. As I found this "thing" / resonator, I thought have any of you removed this? I'm thinking about cuting this extra weight off... // As seen from Dotty picture about Mugen exhaust, it seems to appear there as well.
  22. Kuusik75

White Edition FK2R

Hello everybody. Not seeing many white ones here, so I decided to put mine up. 2016 Honda Civic FN2 White edition R-SE0047 No different from GT pack, but little color changes. As we have winter here some times with snow, then second set of 18" wheels with tyres are on for some months of...
  23. Kuusik75

FK2 winter tyres

How do you reset this? Edit: Found, ignition on but engine not running.
  24. Kuusik75

FK2 Auto stop

As oil pump works from crankshaft movement and oil pressure drops everytime you stop the car, it is not reccommended to use this system. As oil pressure is low, crank bearings and other moving parts loose their protective oil "sheet" (because oil pump does not hold pressure) and result is...
Back