• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

FK2 FK2 general discussion

[emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

Cheers Dweezle, will have a look online. Just thought they would like cool to put on for pictures. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Has anyone fitted neons to their FK2? If so which ones..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

How much could I sell my Red Kevlar Evenuri? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

Yeah I heard that too about the carbon pipe but havent seen it anywhere? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

Any advice on this would be appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J

Does anyone rate the forge inlet hose and the ancillary pipes etc? I have an eventuri intake and heard the forge doesn’t really fit well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. J

Whats the best way of putting the interior carbon pack on that you can safely get them off for resale?ha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

What mods is he selling? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

How do you get rid of the small scratches that somehow appear on the shiny gloss boot trim and the diffuser? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

Hmmm was thinking about £1000. Will have a look online see whats out there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. J

Well the sound of it on the youtube videos Ive been watching. How much could I put my milltek race catback up for as its £1600 brand new? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

So I can get the Martelius exhaust for £600 less of what the Milltek is. So much cheaper and seems to be the better one? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

doesnt crackle* Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. J

Yeah I was thinking they are different dimensions. Well Ive had it for about 6k miles now. The milltek is nice though its good quality and doesnt get in the way of my eventuri if you know what I mean. It does crackle and pop which I was surprised by. Ive looked at the Martelius one however the...
  16. J

If I were to sell it how much you reckon it would be worth? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. J

I have the milltek catback race exhaust but it doesnt seem very throaty. If I got the tegiwa b pipe how would it fit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

It sounds incredible Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. J

Well I think its shocking if eventuri dont do it as they are not showing commitment to their product by completing the piece. I have seen others that have done that arent as good quality but still.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. J

Why do you say that? It would just look so good with the intake Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. J

Anyone know if Eventuri are making the inlet hose which will fit the filter? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. J

Can you send me a link mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. J

Hmmm OK then I will do the same and see what they say. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. J

Well my wheels have started to go a bit ‘mingin’ on the inside of the alloy. Has anyone had this replaced off warranty? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. J

I dont suppose any knows someone selling interior carbon? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. J

Well Ive had nothing wrong with mine. Touch wood! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. J

Some good ideas there mate. The reason why I got my FK2 brand new was that I couldnt get 1 older as it just came out and I needed a new car at that time. And at that time the FK2 was the best car out there for my price range. I was shocked to find out they only made a couple of thousand of them...
  28. J

So what car do you recommend? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. J

Yeah but the CAT D FK2’s will need some dollar put into them. Its a hard one as I have put a couple of grand into it and it is such a beast to drive. I suppose it all depends on how much you love a car and how long you want to keep it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. J

So you reckon they will be worth less Loxy? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. J

FK2 is the rare one... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. J

Not sure how long to keep my FK2 for..had it 18 months from new and love it. How much will it be worth at 5 yr point? Done 9600 miles Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. J

Cant get on the link mate not on facebook Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. J

Im after a skinny front numberplate. Has any got one? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. J

Fog light protectors for sale 8G/9G/10G - FN2/FK2/FK8

Cheers Warner just received them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. J

Fog light protectors for sale 8G/9G/10G - FN2/FK2/FK8

Can I get a set of red ones please mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Done it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  38. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Expensive bits of kit eventuri Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Ha I havent looked yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Can someone take a vid of fitting it as I dont want to break it haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Are they easy to fit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Looks real smart Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  43. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Just got mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  44. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Yep just had mine too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  45. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

What they are a joke? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  46. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Bold mate. Let me know what they say then I will do the same Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  47. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Yeah same here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  48. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

You should have taken a video of you fitting it bruv Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  49. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Yeah not had mine come yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  50. J

Wheres the best place to get the carbon packs dweezle? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  51. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Take a video mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  52. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Haha cant beat a bit of pipe action Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  53. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Looks good for the price ay lads. Cant wait for the pipe to be brought out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  54. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Legend cheers mate. Ordered! You reckon I could sell my original filter for anything? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  55. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Cant see it on there... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  56. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Did you order off the eventuri website? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  57. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Yeah looking forward to seeing it. I hope they make i in red kevlar to match my filter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  58. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Cheers mate, im hoping the pipe just plugs onto my original! Dont wanna be buying a new filter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  59. J

FK2 Eventuri intake

Does anyone know when the carbon intake pipe comes out?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  60. J

FK2 Anyone got the Remus responder? How is it?

Would you say the pedalbox is better than the remus responder then? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  61. J

Brilliantsportyblue how much are you selling it for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  62. J

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

Yes please can I see some photos Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  63. J

Must be something wrong with it. Its way too cheap Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  64. J

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

Where did you get the lights for the door mirrors from? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  65. J

Sounds like its driving into battle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  66. J

Ash's Polished Metal FK2 (5th Honda, 4th Type R)

The noise is pretty sexual Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  67. J

Eventuri mad now ey Ash Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  68. J

FK2 J's Racing Exhaust finally arrived and ready to be fitted on Thursday

Omg that car is lethal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  69. J

FK2 J's Racing Exhaust finally arrived and ready to be fitted on Thursday

Looks tidy mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  70. J

Haha you need to! Its life changing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  71. J

All I have to say is get the Eventuri mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  72. J

Have you ordered your milltek decat yet mate? Im selling one.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  73. J

I can do Sunday evening mate or next weekend? Ya fancy castle combe on the 09th september? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  74. J

Have to get a meet mate seeing as your local to me? Or a few of us could go Castle Combe? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  75. J

Yeah mate from Bristol. Would be good to meet up? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  76. J

Great build though Ash. The only thing I want to get now is an intercooler Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  77. J

Yeah mate got a blue FK2. Yeah thought Id go big! Getting it taken off as we speak lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  78. J

on* Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  79. J

Let me know what yours is once the decat is oj Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  80. J

Yeah Ive currently got milltek race system and milltek decat. Got it tested at Castle Combe and its 109 decibels! Getting the decat taken off tomorrow then off to Mimms on Sunday lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  81. J

Is that with the decat on? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  82. J

Whats the decibels with your exhaust mate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  83. J

Thats a very confimed yes?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  84. J

Not according to top gear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  85. J

They only made 2,250 FK's in the UK. Compare that to 13,000 FN2's and 21,000 EP3's! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  86. J

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

Still not as loud as mine though!
  87. J

FK2 Alloy Damage

If you're willing to travel to Bristol there are some superb places I know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  88. J

FK2 Meet

So I live in Bristol and was wondering if anyone around the South West would want to meet up in your FK2??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  89. J

Dotty have you debadged the CIVIC part?
  90. J

That pic looks proper crisp. Did you enjoy the track? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  91. J

Just seen the red one cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  92. J

Oil choice for FK2

Do you have a link to the dipstick mate? Cant seem to find it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  93. J

Dweezle cheers for that its the cheapest Ive seen. Do they do the red one on them sites? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  94. J

Oil choice for FK2

Hmmm thats a good shout mate! To be fair the dipstick isnt great! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  95. J

Looks so good mate. Gonna order the eventuri tomorrow!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  96. J

Oil choice for FK2

Yeah just checked it it's all good. Must have needed time to level off for a bit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  97. J

Oil choice for FK2

Alright cheers mate will have another look tomorrow. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  98. J

Oil choice for FK2

Ok then well how much does the oil tank hold? As I dont want to overfill it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  99. J

Oil choice for FK2

Also my temperature gauge is just under half way is that ok? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  100. J

Oil choice for FK2

So I have put a whole litre of oil in my FK2. When I put the dipstick back in its still not half way in between the 2 dots.... Its the first time I've put oil in since I bought it 6 months ago. Done 4500 miles... Didnt realise the VTEC was so thirsty....help? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back