• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

FK8 Finally seen another FK8

It's only taken almost 8 months but I have finally seen another FK8 on the road. :) Was a black one in my local area with K70 on the number plate. I would have given a wee wave but was too late after I spotted it. Wonder if it is anybody on here?
  2. R

Deteriorating Honda badges

While washing my car this morning I noticed 2 of my Honda badges are starting to deteriorate at the edges - one on the tailgate at bottom right of the badge, and the other on my front wheel. I have seen this happen before....Ford badges were particularly bad for it to the point where dealers...
  3. R

FK8 SportContact 6 Tread Wear

Was having a conversation about this today on another forum and has been quite a sobering thought for me. My car has currently covered just under 2300 miles in 6 and a half months. My front tread depth is down to 5.5mm (rears are 6.5mm). Taking 7.5mm as the starting point this means my tyres...
  4. R

FK2 FK2 meets FK8

I was in my local B&Q this morning....car park was fairly empty but when I came back out I had a surprise parked right behind me. :D Just wondering if it is anybody on here?
  5. R

FK8 Service Interval

This should apply to the FK2 also. I was checking when the first service is due today according to my cars computer. My car has presently covered 1200 miles and my first A service is due in 4500 miles. My car is exactly 3 months old so this would make it around 14 months old if purely mileage...
  6. R

Why is there no "Like" button?

I recently became a member and thought it was strange that there is no "Like" button. Before I asked this question I searched to see if somebody else had already asked it, and sure enough they had but it was over 6 years ago, so I thought it more appropriate to start a new thread. Most other...
  7. R

The Ronda (FK8)

Hi Guys, My first Type R and only my second Honda, having owned a 2008 Civic 1.4 previously. I picked up my FK8 on the morning of Friday 1st September, does this make me the first person here to take delivery? My car will be 13 weeks old this Friday and it has currently done 1150 miles. It...
Back