• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 19Milano

Where to get your wheels refurbished

LOL Would love to, but I don't think the stealers would go for that when I scuffed the wheel!
  2. 19Milano

thats a fair trek! But if the quality is good, I'm up that way from time-to-time. What's the company name? How much did they charge? My wheels are only scuffed around the edge. One for about half the circumference, the other for a couple of inches. I'm mainly worried cos alot of places...
  3. 19Milano

I'd rather not get ripped off! But on the other hand I want a decent finished! Has anybody had any experince with wicked wheels or any other local wheel refurber?
  4. 19Milano

Rages kerbed- gutted Anybody know of a decent refurb place near Farnborough? I'm after a reputable place, as rages have a trickier finish than most.
  5. 19Milano

FN2 how many miles on a full tank

I'm the same. I get about 200-250 around town (mpg reading around 22) And about 300-350 on long journeys (mpg reading around 32) Not the best car to own with current petrol prices! Specially on V-power.
  6. 19Milano

FN2 front badge

Gutted!!! I was very carefull and i still got scared. but it's on and it looks good. Just hope your sticky stuff holds!
  7. 19Milano

FN2 front badge

Yes he's right. I just bought one for £31 of eBay (just the badge, didn't want the decals). I was a bit worried but it was the genuine article! It is a pain in the ar*e to fit! -You need to pop the cover off from above the grill (about 12 plastic quick release plastic plugs). -Then you can...
  8. 19Milano

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

I stand corrected. They're quite different from the figures honda quote.
  9. 19Milano

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

Why does every body keep bringing up the weight issue? It's 57 KG, thats about the difference between my wife (7.5st) and JC (prob about 16st) driving the car. That isnt a hugh difference, the driver can easily even out at least some of it. If JC had driven an FN2 that had a 10,000 miles on...
  10. 19Milano

FN2 IPOD ADAPTER - What does it do?

IPOD CLASSIC EXPERIANCE Another query on this adapter (my car wasn't on the last delivery like promised, so I can't test it yet)! I have just read a few reviews on the Denison Ice Link and there seems to be compatibility problems with the new ipod classic. I.E. it won't charge it...
  11. 19Milano

I'm sure i'll agree. I pick mine up on Wednesday!
  12. 19Milano

Thank you Yeah, for the money I would probably expect a little more. Maybe if I had gone for SatNav it would display the track? Oh well, still gives me a huge amount of music in my car.
  13. 19Milano

It depends which way you look at it. I got £410 off so yeah you could say it was free, along with a few other bits! Either way I've ordered it, and I can store my whole music collection (easily) in my car rather than having to have a load of MP3 CDs. Maybe I should have shopped around for a...
  14. 19Milano

Fair comment. But I can pay £225 (adaptor) + £170 (Ipod) = £395 for an 80gb ipod in my car. Or £475 for an 8 disk autochanger! With the adaptor I don't need my big case of CDs (OK I could use MP3 CDs to cut that down a bit) and I still get to use the Ipod elsewhere. No competition...
  15. 19Milano

Has anybody ordered a car with an ipod connector? What does it do? :confused: :confused: - does it charge the ipod? - does it display track names on your stereo diaplay? - can you change the ipod track from the cars controls? Cheers
  16. 19Milano

FN2 Discount????

Dealer Discount I asked the dealer what discount they get and was told 8% on a Type R. But thats off base price i.e. £15900 for a GT (ex VAT, OTR and extras). That works out about £1200. This isn't much, so any discount is a good one. A VW dealer (I looked at the Golf GTI briefly) said...
  17. 19Milano

FN2 Discount????

£410 Ordered mine 2 weeks ago. GT Milano (of course) 19" Rage wheels Ipod adapter Type R mats Boot liner (don't ask) Spare wheel GAP insurance and servicing pack (£500 for 5 years - what a bargain) I got £410 off and that took some haggling! :( And with some more haggling I managed to...
Back