• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Noise problem fixed!

"Input shaft bearing". Just change it!
  2. S

Noise problem fixed!

O.k. guys and girls, after many days of research with a help of my friend mechanic we finaly find out where the noise come from. First we changed clutch and flywheel with new one (Toda) but nothing hapened. Noise was still here. After that we gone to Honda dealer here in Croatia and ordered...
  3. S

Creaking when pulling away slowly?

I think it is the gearbox bearings! I will know more in few days because I am going to change all bearings this weekend.
  4. S

Creaking when pulling away slowly?

No it s not steering rack, it s somewhere in transmision. It is not clutch , flywheel, release bearing. I know that because I changed all of that so must search further.
  5. S

engine damper and mounts

Thanks man!
  6. S

engine damper and mounts

Where I can order from? Thanks
  7. S

LSD experiences?

This week I m going to become a proud owner of Toda racing clutch kit (with flywheel) and Quaiffe diff. So, I need some of yours experiences like on what I must take care in my future driving or pros and cons of CTR with LSD. Thanks
  8. S

Kei velocity weights?

Ok, I know now. I measured my new babies. 8,5-9 kilos.
  9. S

Kei velocity weights?

Anybody knows the weight of 18" x 7,5? Thanks
  10. S

When you start your engine...

First seat belt, then engine on and no beeps. Maybe that beep.
  11. S

Do you still get scared??

No.
  12. S

Clutch set?

Yeah, but tell me which one and where I can order this goods, because I m from Croatia.
  13. S

Clutch set?

I m going to order Quaife LSD, flywheel and clutch set. Whitch one? 90% is road or streets in town but I need something stronger for the future. Please recomend me what is the best option. Thanks
Back