• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. w600yne

Uprated lca surface rust!!! :-/

Well said mate.
  2. w600yne

The mad thing is the other side is perfect :-/ and i dont even use my car in the winter never mind the rain lol, i put it down to a problem at manufacturing side and the plate with the surface rust must not of got the appropriate zinc coating it should normally get, and they would not admit...
  3. w600yne

Hi guys/girls Has this happened to anyone else? According to the manufacturer its acceptable for a £200+ part to get surface rust after 6months, as its classed as 'conditional' wear cause of the salty roads/condensation etc so isn't covered under traditional warranty lol what a load of b.......
  4. w600yne

EP3 Ukdm/jdm suspension

Ye just looked on wikipedia all it says is the facelift came with revised suspension settings, i just presumed it had different suspension lol i wonder what the revised settings were?
  5. w600yne

EP3 Ukdm/jdm suspension

So apart from the anti roll bars on the jdm the rest of the suspension set up is the same? Its just the pre-facelift and facelift that have the different suspension set up?
  6. w600yne

EP3 Ukdm/jdm suspension

Hi Is the jdm ep3 suspension different to the ukdm ep3? Or is it just the pre-facelift and facelift that is different?
  7. w600yne

Dirty jdm mats

Hi Whats the best product to clean my jdm red mats so they look like new again? Any help appreciated :-)
  8. w600yne

Waxoyl pro vs dinitrol

Hi i found two companies that do underseeling in my area chassis clean and rust masters both have good reveiws and seem like they do a thorough job ie arches/sills/all cavities ect, its just one uses dinitrol and the other waxoyl pro. Was wondering what peoples opinions on the two...
  9. w600yne

How to remove limiter on my jdm?

Cheers for the reply guys, i'm not really into the splicing method if i can get away with it? If i were to purchase one of these speedo conv/de-limiters and who's the best to install it in the northwest area? Also what do you think of the apexi rsm's and do these just plug in or do you have to...
  10. w600yne

How to remove limiter on my jdm?

Hi how can i remove my top speed limiter on my jdm ep3? I know it can be done by mapping the car is there any other options of removing it if so who best to do it for me? Thanks :-)
  11. w600yne

Fujitsubo rm-01a?

Hi looking to buy a fujitsubo rm-01a cat back exhaust for my jdm ep3 looked on a couple of sites the cheapest up to now is £622 delivered from nengun performance, whats people's reveiws of this site? Or does anybody know anywhere else that is cheaper with good revews? Any help will most...
  12. w600yne

Undersealing

Hi Does anyone know any trusted undersealers in the northwest area, my jdm ep3 has only had the basic ie sills and arches. I would like the full underneath doing as well as all caverties before winter sets in.
  13. w600yne

Upgrade clutch and flywheel?

Cheers for the advice fella, i have got a few mods nothing major, ie exhaust/induction kit and may get it kpro'd but thats it, prob take it to 250bhp as its a jdm facelift, so goin off your advice ill prob just go for the oem exidy clutch and the lighter flywheel :-) thanks wayne
  14. w600yne

Upgrade clutch and flywheel?

Hi Having a lsd fitted in a couple of weeks so makes sense to change the clutch, is it worth upgrading the clutch to a stage1 and an even lighter flywheel as i have a facelift ep3 type r? What are the advantages/disadvantages if i do upgrade? Any help appreciated :-)
  15. w600yne

Insurance for imports?

Hi looking to import a jdm ep3 does anyone know any good insurance companys for imports? Thanks wayne
  16. w600yne

Facelift jdm ep3 WANTED!!!

Cheers for the reply guys, i will have a look at torque gt now. If anyone nows of anymore trusted importers or any cars for sale please let me know :-)
  17. w600yne

Facelift jdm ep3 WANTED!!!

Hi Im new to this posting game lol, been a member of this site for a few years now but normally just look at other peoples threads for tips and general info. Im on the look for a mint facelift jdm ep3 with lowest miles possible does anyone now of any being sold or any trusted importers? Also...
Back