• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

FN2 Honda Type R GT Service Advice

Hey folks, So I bought an 08 plate 100k miles on the clock Honda type r gt and just looking for a bit of guidance on what I should do/arrange first as the service history for it is non-existent but it does have MOTs from day 1. So I'm getting a part service done on it for Monday for an oil...
  2. S

FN2 Honda FN2 08 Reg - Drive Shaft Question

Nice, they both look like fun as hell drives so looking forward to it. Do you know of any decent bluetooth kits or something like that so I can hook up my phone spotify to play music through the FN2 speakers?
  3. S

Thanks for the heads up, I guess I'll leave it as is then until there's a problem or a flag up on an MOT.
  4. S

Hey folks how's it going? So I'm picking up a nice 08 plate next week, looks in great condition but one thing that came to mind was the drive shaft on the FN2s which I hear was the same for the EP3s, they apparently get quite weak over time and it's a common problem that the drive shaft pops...
  5. S

FN2 Honda Type R GT fn2 Help

Yeh a ton of stuff to be checking lol. I'm holding off to see how good a job my local garage does on an 07 reg one, yeh it had some rust/small holes around the wheel arch etc but I phoned him the other day and he's had the dents sorted and a body spray guy has took all the rust off the body and...
  6. S

Thanks for the replies guys, I am considering making a 5 hour drive to see an 08 plate one that looks in great condition and I spoke to the dealer about it, he said to me on the phone that there is zero rust on the car, in wheel arches etc and that the gearbox is great as it's been kept in great...
  7. S

Hey thanks Chris. I've seen a few but I'm in scotland/Glasgow area and the others are 3-5 hour drive away which is a bit of a nightmare to arrange a meet and drive that far just to see it, so my thinking was if a local reseller/garage is willing to properly fix one up and it looks mint and it...
  8. S

Hey folks, I'm new to the whole Honda scene as i've never had one before but always wanted to get one, specifically the fn2 model so I've been checking on out that I went to see the other day but thoughti t best to try get some opinions from some Honda veterans out there, so all opinions are...
Back