• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Blitz668

Dash Bulbs on a 54 reg S sport?

My brother in laws got a dash light out... was wondering if anyone knows what it has fitted? Is it a 501 bulb for example? Thanks in advance.
  2. Blitz668

Ferodo DS2500

When for example, light brake whist creapin in traffic, they squeek, had pads fitted 3 weeks ago... anyone else same experience? thanks.
  3. Blitz668

FN2 HONDATA Group N ECU! EBAY!

Any one on here selling it? On ebay for 450....
  4. Blitz668

FN2 Shocking Knocking noise...

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone know what may cause it? or have experienced it.. Under heavy braking, i felt a Bang / Knock from under my foot. Then as i accelerated off, another 2 bang / knock.... sounds like something is shifting.. Also when i park if on full lock, reversing, just as i...
  5. Blitz668

BluePrint Brake Discs

Hi everyone, Has anyone every experienced BluePrint Discs on their CTR? To cut a long story short, I brought some 'drilled & grooved' disc (4 of them) on 8bay, and it wasn't described what there were. I received them today, and found they were BluePrint ones. At work we rarely fit BluePrint...
  6. Blitz668

Brake Pads.

Hi everyone, just a quick one... Does anyone know if, EP3 front and rear pads fit FN2? thanks.
  7. Blitz668

Milano CTR.... Coloured wheels.....

Hi all, Been thinking of getting wheels referbed, but want to try a different colour.. I've been thinking of Floresence Lime Green. But not too sure if it will go with a Milano car? Keep seeing it on White and Black cars (a owner on here has it, looks sweet as!), looks great! but...
  8. Blitz668

FN2 front and rear bumper removal?

Hi everyone, anyone have any idea or instructions on the above topic? Many Thanks.
  9. Blitz668

Footwell lighting help..

Hi everyone, Anybody who has these lights fitted to there CTR preferbally on a 57 plate, mind having a look what the multi-plug for the foot well lighting looks like? maybe a quick picture as well? Please! Basically, i bought 2 small L.E.D.s and i just want to find the 'hidden' / 'tied up'...
  10. Blitz668

FN2 Scorpion HiFlow Cat...

Revolution Performance Motorsport seem to have got hold of a HiFlow Cat for their FN2... I've been searching all over their site and the internet... but no luck..... :confused: Any Ideas???? I want one! :twisted: Thanks.
  11. Blitz668

Hummm 'Performance Chip' ??

Hi everyone, Just want to know what everyones view on these 'Performance Chips' I've been seeing loads of them around, but just not sure weather to believe it or not... :confused: Altho the theory sounds good...
  12. Blitz668

My FN2

Hi Everyone, Never got the chance to post pictures on here til tonight. So thought here it goes... any Comments welcomed, but please go easy on the harsh ones :p I know not alot of people like the stickers... but to me, without it, its a little plain :cool: When I first got her... =D...
  13. Blitz668

FN2 Rear Brake Disc and Pads...

HI everyone... i'm quite annoyed.. just had my car back from honda service today, and apprently my rear brake pads are completely worn out and my disc are 2mm below minium. I'm annoyed because this is the cars FIRST set of disc and pads since new! the factory fitted brakes!!!.. surely i don't...
  14. Blitz668

Hondata FlashPro

Hi everyone, Any one brought one of these yet? My other question is.. is it simply load on to computer, then ECU on car, and it has an 'preset' mapped setting? say for example if the car was standard. Then when i get a header, i then go back into it and tell the ECU i have an Header? I...
  15. Blitz668

FN2 Wheels

Hi everyone, Has anybody have any ideas what the smallest sized wheels you can get on the FN2 with stand brakes? Many Thanks,
  16. Blitz668

Big Brakes?

As above, any ideas if any Big brake kits are avalible for the FN2 yet? for example, got a customer with a scooby RB320 with Porsche 6 pot brake conversion on it.. seemed tasty... :p :D Thanks.
  17. Blitz668

FN2 ???

Just a quick post to see if anyone know if there's any body bits for the FN2? i.e. front splitter... Thanks.
  18. Blitz668

HELP!!! A slight dampness problem =/

Hi everybody! Just need a little advise... i've got a FN2 and have recently fitted a HKS Power-R open filter... i've also fitted a couple of small air ducts to feed cold air to it from the bottom of the car.... the only problem now is tho.... everytime it rains................ it kinda picks...
  19. Blitz668

FN2 Front bumper removal??

Hi, Anyone have any instructions to removing the front bumper of the FN2? Thanks.
  20. Blitz668

FN2 Pipercross Viper??

Hi, Does anyone know if the Pipercross Viper Induction kit is avalible for the FN2? I've been searching everywhere but haven't had any luck...:( Thanks.
  21. Blitz668

FN2 De-Cat

Hi, i was wondering if anyone knows if there is a De-cat section avalible for the FN2? or maybe a Fast-Flow cat? I've got the Miltek cat back exhaust on it at the moment.... but i really want to get rid of the cat as well... :lol: Thanks
  22. Blitz668

FN2 PAINT!!!

Hi everyone, Is it just my FN2 with rlly thin shi**y paint?!?!?!?! I've just got so many stone chips on bumper and bonnet and its rlly beginning to annoy me!!! :mad: ...and do you reckon ders any chance of gettin honda to respray front bumper and bonnet due to the poor paint quality?? like...
  23. Blitz668

FN2 Wheel Info

Hi everyone!! Can any one tell me what the Offset and PCD is for the FN2 Type R? Thanks all!!! ;)
  24. Blitz668

FN2 Type R (FN2) Alloys

Hi, Any one know if the EP3 alloys would fit the FN2? Do they hav the same fitment? Wanna get a cheap set of EP3 alloys for track day dis summer... Many Thanks
  25. Blitz668

FN2 Head Unit ~ Type R (FN2)

Hi, Gonna get an iPod adaptor fitted... Any body hav and ideas or instructions to removing the HeadUnit? Many Thanks
  26. Blitz668

FN2 Type R spoiler

Hi there, :( Not happy dis week as the rear spoiler on my FN2 Civic Type R got damaged wen the f**Kin ladder dropped of the wall in the garage.:mad: Does anyone have any ideas where i can purchase a new spoiler?? I haven't tried Honda yet cause i've read on websites the honda can't...
Back