• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. danr

My EP3, modded, not to everyones taste...

Like the look of that. top marks for work thats gone into it!!
  2. danr

Disabling car? theft concerns.

Think mine was about 250 fitted. No it works alongside the standard alarm/ immobiliser. It will annoy the hell out of you for the first few weeks as you will keep forgetting to put the code in. Good product though.
  3. danr

Disabling car? theft concerns.

Clifford Black Jax. http://www.clifford.co.uk/Products/Accessories.aspx
  4. danr

Heater Blowers

Ok so my heater blowers have packed up working. Ive had a search and it looks like it could be the resistor behind the ECU. First question is where is the ECU located? Is it behind/ under the glovebox? Does anyone have any pics of how they've fixed the problem??? Is it as simple to unplug one...
  5. danr

More Than

Ha ha, got my insurance renewal through the other day £900!!! I claimed on my insurance earlier this year thanks to some scum bags wanting to take the stereo (they took with it half the dashboard!). I was expecting it to go up but it has doubled. Anyway, moneysupermarket.com and 2 mins...
  6. danr

Got it back!!!

following on from this http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=42185 my car has been in the repair shop for just under 4 weeks. for the whole time i've been driving a 3 cylinder mitsubishi colt! done just over 1500miles in it and what a heap of sh*t!. slow cars are dangerous in my...
  7. danr

Car security?

yeah you can have the blackjax fitted on its own with the standard honda alarm. it works a treat but the first few weeks are annoying as I always forget to put the code in and 300yrds down the road the car would cut out and the alarm starts blairing!!!
  8. danr

Car got broken into!!!

Yeah - although I never heard it go off. Quite glad really. If I would of got my hands on them I would have killed them and then I would be in all sorts of s**t. There were 2 eye witnesses and thanks to them i've got some stuff back that was in the boot. To be honest i've been relatively calm...
  9. danr

Car got broken into!!!

They smashed 3 windows I guess due to the deadlocks doing their job!?!? They dont seem such a good idea now! There are some scratches on the dashboard, but I can live with them if I can get the surround and glovebox for less than the insurance excess fee (as at the mo Ive only paid a minimal...
  10. danr

Car got broken into!!!

Sunday night, 4 others got done in the same complex. They smashed the passenger window, rear quarter and back window. Ripped out the centre console for the aftermarket HU but didnt have the face anyway!!! Broke the glovebox open. Gutted to say the least. Rang honda today to get prices for glove...
  11. danr

FN2 Jenson's comments on the NEW Type-R (Times Online)

funny that, my Vtec has never kicked in at 6500rpm, no need to slate the old one just to make the newer one sound better!!
  12. danr

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

Got to say I like the car, the back end is 'similar' to the CRX back end, split level with glass above and below spoiler. The wheels on the concept looked better but then they always do. I really hope i'm wrong but I just wonder whether honda should have upped the power a little bit. I know...
  13. danr

20 years of the Civic.

Those are the ones. There was an article on importtuner.com which had a load of piccys of that one and it does look good. I think it looks quite subtle for a wide arch kit - not all max power which is good. Each to their own though, the white one is the dogs!
  14. danr

Do you think a 52 CTR is worth £12k

I've seen a 04 for 13995 a 53 for 12995. So a 52 at 12K seems a bit expensive. Youd be better buying private, getting it checked by RAC and then buying an extended warranty. If I was buying off dealer I be wanting a few years warranty in the price.
  15. danr

20 years of the Civic.

http://20yearsofcivic.com/ American site so only go's on about the si. Theres soneones 02 milano on there though. 2 favourites on the EP3 picture page is white with gold alloys (page 1)and on page 2 is the matt black with wide arch kit (skunk numberplate) You'd be gutted if your a...
  16. danr

Gruppe M arrives

http://www.milspecproducts.com/26002700c-lock.htm http://www.milspecproducts.com/26s51.JPG First picture on top left 2600 series. You also need to order the female side that bolts underneath the fascia piece. You need to enlarge the holes slightly. Like i said will get the product code...
  17. danr

Gruppe M arrives

The camlok bolts can be bought from Demon Tweeks, it works out around 20 quid for the lot. You push them in and twist a quarter of a turn. They are springloaded so it stays nice and tight. You need to get the right length bolt as there is quite a few. There is actually no way on earth the...
  18. danr

spoon n1 & b pipe fitting

The flanges needed increasing on mine - managed to do it with a circular file and a bit of elbow grease. Hardest thing was gettting the fooking rubbers off the hangers! Shouldnt take longer than an hour to do the whole job.
  19. danr

Gruppe M arrives

To be safe I got some of those Camlock fixings that Paul has and it aint going nowhere! Dont want to be stumping up another 50 squid for a new scoop!
  20. danr

Do you still get scared??

Its a pain you dont get to use it all that often. I feel comfortable with the power now and know how to use the car to its (nearly) full potential. Had it 2 years - after almost sticking it in the side of a BMW after 4 days I slowed down a bit but you cant stop me now. Still do not take any...
  21. danr

My Milano Baby! 26th Jan updated

Mine looks a lot lower than that. Keep an eye on it otherwise it could start to burn the bumper.
Back