• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jack_type_r

EP3 Our EP3

:lol:
  2. jack_type_r

EP3 Our EP3

I addicted to turbos now, plus with the little man 5 doors is much easier
  3. jack_type_r

EP3 Our EP3

You poped up in my notifications, was tempted but im going LCR :)
  4. jack_type_r

EP3 Our EP3

alright buddy hows it going?
  5. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

the car is std at the min apart from filter and exhaust so maybe 5bhp more than std if im lucky, i'm aiming for 300 bhp before summers up though. I do miss the fun of my CTR but the golf is more subtle which can be just as much fun!!
  6. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

I've always been a dub man tbh, but i just had to have a CTR and may even go for a NSX next, and me well i was always in VTEC and loved it, it was just time for something diffrent, theres not alot of Modified MkV round my way and i dont like to follow the crowd :D
  7. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

Right its been along time since ive been on here, Sad to say the CTR has moved on (time to move on) She ended up 246bhp N/A and looked like this I'm now to be found in the Land of the Germans with this... had it since the 28th dec this year, so far its been fitted with coilys...
  8. jack_type_r

D2 Racing Rear Camber arms

change my last post the top ones snapped!!!! so went for buddy club no probs as of yet
  9. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

I thought id add some updates as its been a while. Ive fitted some new upper camber arms after this happened so more £££ later ive bought a set of buddy club arms
  10. jack_type_r

My Evo IX FQ340

yeah it was Birchanger Services just before stansted Kirsty i didnt see you taking Photos
  11. jack_type_r

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

really tidy car fella
  12. jack_type_r

Bonnet Vent or Similar

check out CPL they sell covers for the AEM CAI to stop water getting in
  13. jack_type_r

What Injectors

cheers for the advice fellas still not sure which injectors will suit me best guess im going to be on the phone to some tuners for a while :)
  14. jack_type_r

What Injectors

What injectors are people running, size etc im not looking to run forced induction, but im looking into some crower/toda cams
  15. jack_type_r

Throttle body

i bought the buddy club throttle body as it is matched to the rbc intake mani, i noticed improvment in trottle response, was a good price aswell
  16. jack_type_r

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Car look sweet fella, really like the colour looks so fresh def stands out from the crowd :D
  17. jack_type_r

My Evo IX FQ340

hes not around this weekend, im around sat night, if you are????
  18. jack_type_r

My Evo IX FQ340

you'll have to take me for a spin
  19. jack_type_r

HKS for FN2

:oops: lol
  20. jack_type_r

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

cheers im unsure weather to do cams, injectors etc first or go down your route that info will help though
  21. jack_type_r

HKS for FN2

you got it on yet kirsty???
  22. jack_type_r

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

what did the it set you back to do clutch, flywheel etc??? car looks sweet :cool:
  23. jack_type_r

ImportR's 2005 NHB: picture blog

i really love the seats was think of getting some new ones for mine, car looks sweet
  24. jack_type_r

Ads slow ep with new parts

cars looking good fella, you going to do any engine mods???
  25. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

yeah dials dont take anytime at all
  26. jack_type_r

Sneaks Honda Integra DC5

i do love these :D
  27. jack_type_r

bonjour

bonjour
  28. jack_type_r

Jacked - Milano Red EP3, from Chiswick High Road, London, 12.45am 30/08/09

same thing happened to me when i had my 206 gti broke the kids hand but he dented all my front wing, still winds me up now!!!!!
  29. jack_type_r

si324 ep3 . my NHB EP3

then you need to ring me and ask lol :p
  30. jack_type_r

si324 ep3 . my NHB EP3

that exhaust was always clean when i owned it!!!! dont think you should go black with the wheels though, and ill vouch for the flames!!!!! :twisted:
  31. jack_type_r

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

I could quite happly part with my ctr for a 6 or a 7, drove my mates one last weekend, such a diffence to honda, lovley car sounds sweet
  32. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

the speakers were really easy to change, i think i broke one clip when taking them out, if i remember there 5" fronts and 6" rears The HIDs are virtual daylight there meant to be the best on the market??!!! set me back £140, but i think there well worth it :D
  33. jack_type_r

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

is that the standard front bumper??? sweet looking ride
  34. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

right time for a small update, havent really a massive amount, but i have fitted another set of HID's ( fingers crossed this time ) new JL front and rear speakers, must say the are a massive improvment over the standard system, will get some new pictures up at the weekend
  35. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

cheers
  36. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

each to there own views on CPl and Guy, to me he seemed like a really good bloke, and he seems to no the ep3's really well so big thumbs up to him :D
  37. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

Quick update the car has now ben mapped at CPL Racing and made 233.6 bhp at the fly, but what a diffrence it feels to drive over the unichip which has been removed, i can see why people go for Hondata and wish i hadnt wasted my ££££ on a unichip, i may look in to some bigger injectors as Guy...
  38. jack_type_r

rbc intake

i just went and got some samco hose and used that to make it fit, dont cut the standard one just incase you need it again
  39. jack_type_r

rbc intake

you only need to take out a little bit of the arch, i suggest triming it in as you fit it, gives you the neatest cut
  40. jack_type_r

My JDM EP3

looks good :D how does it handle with the spoon springs??
  41. jack_type_r

my ep3 type r.......

nice looking ctr youve got, wouldnt smoke the rear lights but each to there own :cool:
  42. jack_type_r

new to forum / new car :)

welcome over, another one has seen the ep3 light :D
  43. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

yep 30/35mm max, any lower is not pratical for everyday
  44. jack_type_r

GCs Honda Civic Type R (Mod edit: Gavin has sadly passed away)

looks :cool:, long old trek to get it though
  45. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

tbh can't remember how much the springs were i think £150 ish, i wouldn't go lower than 35mm as my car hits speed bumps now, so i would hate to think what 50mm would be like, bet it looks good though
  46. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

cheers for the comments i got a local body shop to paint the spoiler and bumper in matt black they cost about £90 each, i would say there a dark gunmetal finish, i will be adding some new pics soon when i give the car a good clean :D
  47. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

yeah think it looks better flat
  48. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

quick update 22-5-09 ive decide to go for a change of pipe work, before HKS system diffrence after all im going to say is it is worth every penny :D
  49. jack_type_r

My Black Civic Premier Last One

a very lucky man to get one of the last :cool:
  50. jack_type_r

Great quote from NIG via Adrian Flux

just dont have a prang, they did sweet fa to look after me, wouldnt go with them ever again, but as with everything ever situation is diffrent, just my 2p worth
  51. jack_type_r

My 05 Cosmic EP3

a nice looking car youve got here fella
  52. jack_type_r

2002 Civic Type-R from Germany

mine deutcsh is nicht so gut, das auto ist :cool: welkomme to das forum ( sorry if my german sucks havent used it for a few years)
  53. jack_type_r

rbc intake

they do make good gains, they do better with with throttle body, im awaiting to see my overall figure find out at the end of june :D
  54. jack_type_r

race engine mods pics added

:cool:
  55. jack_type_r

anybody seen this before?

*save
  56. jack_type_r

anybody seen this before?

as your pennies and get a gruppe m / arc etc
  57. jack_type_r

love this car, cant wait to see the finished look! no pressure though :lol:
  58. jack_type_r

SkellyOps' Bronze FN2 GT

like the colour :cool:
  59. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

ah to late, ive paid a depoist for the map now, if all goes wrong then ill give them a try but fingers crossed, its all gud
  60. jack_type_r

Mugen1314 NHB CTR : Toda / Gruppe M / Seibon / Skunk2

car looks sweet, love the look ouf the skunk LCAs
  61. jack_type_r

Newan's 52 NHB. Type R number 1

car looks clean, have you had the damaged sorted??
  62. jack_type_r

My JDM EP3

oooooo i do like the jdm spec :cool:
  63. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

they were the one company i didnt try, got so sick of diffrent companys telling me diffrent things, so i just went with cpl as ive spoken to them a few times in the past and there always helpful
  64. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

right ive taken the plunge and gone to cpl for a hondata the cars booked in for the end of june :mad: buts its all they can do so ill wait, and maybe a few added extras :twisted:
  65. jack_type_r

EP3 exhaust choices

ive got the HKS system, and ive had no problems so far with it at all, sounds really nice in Vtec aswell
  66. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

the blue i was unsure of at first, but when the sun catches them they look :cool:. yeah that is how how you get the handles out, ive got a uni chip on the car atm but it will be getting remapped again in the next week or so, just when i can get it booked in, ill post up what it makes
  67. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

cheers, i got the dials of chris_ep3 didnt take five mins to fit and i think they look pretty cool :D
  68. jack_type_r

Jamie D's Milano EP3 (New - Country Pics)

cool well good luck with it and the job
  69. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

cheers for th coments, i wernt to sure on the blue bits i thought they would be more black than blue, but they've grown on me.
  70. jack_type_r

Jamie D's Milano EP3 (New - Country Pics)

looks nice anymajor plans???
  71. jack_type_r

My Cosmic

car looks good fella, like the spoiler :woot:
  72. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

time for an update ok been a while since i last posted whats been done to my car so here goes: Engine bits & performance bits rbc intake 70mm buddy club throttle body gruppe m hks cat back exhaust custom manifold and down pipe englas stiffy etd D2 LCA D2 camber arms Eibach camber bolts...
  73. jack_type_r

My white type-r

looks sweet, saw one in the flesh the other day OMG!!! i filled the cup :lol:
  74. jack_type_r

id love to see a candy apple green civic think it could be quite cool???!!!
  75. jack_type_r

rbc intake

you guy cant wait!!! i cant wait got a nasty flat stop in my exsisting map at around 4k driving me nuts :evil:
  76. jack_type_r

rbc intake

ive now fitted a buddy club 70mm throttle body designed to fit the rbc intake, will be getting a remap again next week so will let you know what bhp i get, so you can decide weather or not you stay N/A or go down the FI route
  77. jack_type_r

you do need these and they will cost about £18
  78. jack_type_r

Vortex exhaust

i thought this was more of a diesel item???
  79. jack_type_r

Photoshop request.

dont think the wheels suit, look else where find some better ones but jey just my 2p worth
  80. jack_type_r

My new toy

sweeet, if i didnt love my ep3 so much id have a dc5 in a heartbeat :D like the bumpers too
  81. jack_type_r

its not a type r. . . but i am a member lol

had 1 wouldnt ever think of having another one, but if its your 1st car not bad
  82. jack_type_r

Ads slow ep with new parts

nice looking motor you got here fella keep up the good work :cool:
  83. jack_type_r

Loads of New Bits

fair enough, mines pretty stiff as it is but the h/brace is the main brace left for me to buy, i just dunno atm :confused:
  84. jack_type_r

Loads of New Bits

hum might not bother then, cheers
  85. jack_type_r

Loads of New Bits

looks nice fella, have you got the h/brace on yet? thinking about getting one of them
  86. jack_type_r

Cam cover painted

looks nice fella, again would lose the inlet cover
  87. jack_type_r

Ep3 coolant leak

bumper off and a little bit of fiddling not to bad half hour max
  88. jack_type_r

bonnet release handle

dito youve got to love the pilars :lol:
  89. jack_type_r

Ep3 coolant leak

have you checked the hose on the bottom of the coolant bottle for splits, can be a common prob on cars, just replaced mine as it looked worse for wear
  90. jack_type_r

My CW Integra DC5 - UPDATE 14th March

very nice looking car, good job on the seats, ive gotta do mine soon :(
  91. jack_type_r

my ep3 type r

nice looking motor you got there, like the s2k aswell
  92. jack_type_r

Milano EP3

:D get the tints done will look :cool:
  93. jack_type_r

My GE6 Jazz- Mugen'd/ J's Racing'd

k20 conversion :twisted:
  94. jack_type_r

Home made carbon plug cover

spare carbon lying around??? it looks good though fella defo agree with new bolts being needed though
  95. jack_type_r

My JDM EP3

looks sweet, love the white jdms i shoulda bought one
  96. jack_type_r

Scuff it!

how bad is the scuff?? is it deep?? if its only shallow try and get hold of some finishing compound, if its deep maybe try a touch up and mop, or just mop. theres nothing worse than finding out some idiot has hit your car and drove off :mad:
  97. jack_type_r

ive got the upper and lower d2 arms, no probs with them so far sorted the camber problems nice and easy :D
Back