• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Newan's 52 NHB. Type R number 1

afterwards mate, car has been idling funny and maybe feeling a little flat at top end for a while now...Just did the typical bloke thing and ignored it...tis all better now though. Chuffed..!

car looks clean, have you had the damaged sorted??

not yet mate...some old boy in a focus rolled into the front of my car on a hill start junction last week so am waiting for the insurance to fit me a brand new bumper..:D ...and I'll be paying a bit extra to get the rest of the front end sprayed, then I'll get the rear end de-badged and re-sprayed as soon as I can afford. Hopefully in a couple of months time it should all be done, euro lottery plan didn't work out which is a shame...:( I can't wait to see it all come together, I love the standard look of the car and really want the NHB to be at it's best so fingers crossed it will be mint very soon...:cool:

Here is a photo of me and sacrificial pawns car going up the strip, love this shot, the cars look great side by side imho..:cool:

IMGP9296.jpg

My OEM hose was getting pretty bad (nearly split), but it was no where near as bad as that!

Top mod and I'm glad I've done mine.

My OEM hose was getting pretty bad (nearly split), but it was no where near as bad as that!

I had no idea at all mate, the split was underneath so couldn;t see it when cleaning etc...all a bit embarrassing tbh..:eek:

;)

I had no idea at all mate, the split was underneath so couldn;t see it when cleaning etc...all a bit embarrassing tbh..:eek:

Most people don't realise, I bet there are loads of CTR's with this problem and owners will be none the wiser.

de-badged bootlid today and gave it a quick wash, going in to the bodyshop tomorrow for a new bumper and bonnet re-spray plus de-badged and matt black'd grill.

debadge3.jpg

debadge2.jpg

debadge1.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

Tidy Up and matt black grill.

The front end of my car has been a shower of stonechips for ages now. Luckily a couple of weeks ago a nice elderly gentleman hit the front of my car by rolling back into me on a hill start junction, so nice Mr. Insurance has come to the rescue. :)

New bumper, Red H, resprayed bonnet and de-badged and matt black'd grill. Love it, it's so clean now..a big improvement. :D

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00060-2.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

Looking lovely mate. Now you've got a fresh canvas, just keep on top of the polishing/waxing and you're onto a winner.

aye, thats the trouble isn't it..? Be even harder work now.. :lol:

I'm not sure my waxing methods are good enough tbh, The car gets more and more swirled as time goes by so I think I am doing or using something wrong. It really needs a correction.

cheers beardy, Front and rear ends look better without the badges imo. It has the type r emblem in enough places to be able to lose a couple of them without losing its identity. :)

Looking lovely mate. Now you've got a fresh canvas, just keep on top of the polishing/waxing and you're onto a winner.

started just that today...:cool:

..love my new front end.. :D

A few reflection piccies in the lovely weather here today.

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00096-1.jpg

..and a few of the car in all it's lovelyness...

DSC00098-1.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00097-1.jpg

lol...it was so hot mate he has been lay in shade most of the day. I'll tell him you asked of him though, he'll be chuffed :D

Very nice, keep the side stickers on, they are pricey should you wish to put them back on, plus they are not that 'in your face' - Credit to you for maintaining a high mileage EP3 to meticulous standards 8)

(and dibs on those rear braces whenever you may sell it!!)

Very good paintwork there fella.

Not keen on the de-badged grill, its a little too run of the mill.

Back