• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Kavan

EP3 Honda UK announce Civic Type R Mugen 200

That is a very good point mate, the max you can do legally is 40mph. My current car is wasted over here so it would be another waste. Which is why Im also considering something a bit smaller like a fiat 500 arbarth. The funny thing is that you see lots of way quicker cars over here like...
  2. Kavan

It is very nice in the flesh, I actually think the exhausts look cool. The stealer is going to get back to me with figures so I will see what he says. Will keep you guys informed. I may try and push for more money on mine.
  3. Kavan

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  4. Kavan

Got a call from my dealer this morning to go and have a look at this. I am tempted, he has offered me 12k for mine.
  5. Kavan

FN2 Comfort and 19" Wheels?

The demonstrator I used when I was buying mine was fitted with Rages, the ride was awfull and every bump was a nightmare. the salesman changed the wheels for my next ride and it felt much nicer. I opted for the standard wheels as a result of this even though I think the Rages look very nice.
  6. Kavan

FN2 "Product Update"....

Mine has to go in for this too.
  7. Kavan

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Looks nice in the silver mate, Im a bit jealous.
  8. Kavan

FN2 nice scratch on my passenger side door

Thanks Rossy.
  9. Kavan

Thanks mate.
  10. Kavan

So apply thinly and build iin layers?
  11. Kavan

OK, I have picked up some touch up paint and I am going to try and sort the scratch myself as I really cant afford to do anything else. I have never used Touch up before and I was wondering if anyone had any advice?
  12. Kavan

Woke up today and headed out for work, did the usual check around the car and found a 2 inch scratch that goes down to the white undercoat. There are white scuffs around it, the kind you get when someone has opend thier door on to your car. Im gutted as I know who has done it, the other night...
  13. Kavan

FN2 I Pod adaptor

Actually looking at the ICE link it seems a million miles better than the honda one. How easy is it to get to the back of the stereo? And is this the one I need? Thanks in advance. http://www.ipodcarkitdirect.co.uk/iPod_Car_Kit/ipod_kits/dice_silverline_ipod_car_kit
  14. Kavan

FN2 I Pod adaptor

That is cool but I wouldnt know where to start to fit it and I would probably break something. Im not very good at that kind of thing.
  15. Kavan

FN2 I Pod adaptor

Where can I get one of them mate?
  16. Kavan

FN2 I Pod adaptor

My car is going in for a service this week and I thought that I would treat myself to the ipod adaptor as mine didnt come with one as standard. I was quoted at 245 pounds fitted!! Surely thats daylight robbery!!! has anyone had one of these fitted? are they worth that much?
  17. Kavan

FN2 New mods FN2

where are they from?
  18. Kavan

FN2 New mods FN2

Well nice wheels mate.
  19. Kavan

FN2 (Pics Included) - Type-r Now in Championship White!

Gutted, mines not got this:mad:
  20. Kavan

Where can you plug a usb memory stick in?
  21. Kavan

Im using one of these at the minute while I have some work done on mine. Very nice, but very dirty very quickly.
  22. Kavan

FN2 Fn2 shifter

Jeez, period time or what??
  23. Kavan

6 month service

Thanks for advice guys, and sorry for posting in the wrong place, Ive already punched myself in the face to compensate.
  24. Kavan

6 month service

I just had a letter from the Honda Garage reminding me of a 6month service as the car is 6 months old. I really cant afford this right now and was just wonderinfg if I do not do it will it affect the waranty? The car has only done 900 miles so is it really justified? any help/opinions...
  25. Kavan

FN2 moss

Just cleaning the car this morning and on the tailgate just above the red badge where the clear plasticy stuff is I noticed som green moss growing there. I pressure washed it but its underneath trapped. Just took a drive down to the dealer ( i was on the way there any way as I m ordering the...
  26. Kavan

Playstation portable ID

Yep, that would be good too.
  27. Kavan

Playstation portable ID

Yea that would be good.
  28. Kavan

Playstation portable ID

sorry. Working now.
  29. Kavan

Playstation portable ID

Helo all Ive been trying to use my potable id as a sig. When I have copied and pasted it in the the edit sig section on the user cp it shows up fine but its not showing on any of my posts. Can someone advise?
  30. Kavan

FN2 New Type R Gt Run-in

When I bought mine the head mechanic said it was ready to thrash as he said they are ''run in on the bench''. Don't know what that means though.
  31. Kavan

One week old, So I took some pics to celebrate.

Saw the ep3 the other day. Its mingin. It has what appears to be 'Chung Li' from street fighter doing a dropkick on the side. All I could do was stare, I could even laugh, it was so horrible. I nearly called the police.
  32. Kavan

fn2 type r grille badge

Anyone?
  33. Kavan

fn2 type r grille badge

Thanks to whoever moved the post, I posted in general chat by mistake.
  34. Kavan

fn2 type r grille badge

Hello I wanted to get a grille badge and possibly some side decals for the car. My dealer is quoting me £140 fitted. This stinks imo. I have seen some genuine Honda ones on e bay, are these easy to fit? Would you recommend it? Thanks in advance.;)
  35. Kavan

FN2 FN2 Handling

I have a FN2 and I cant really compare it to any of the other models as I have never had a drive of them. I can however say it drives a lot nicer than a focus ST as thats what I chose my car over. There are a lot of mixed opinions.
  36. Kavan

FN2 The White FN2

What are he differences on the face lift?
  37. Kavan

Brakes

Thanks Chris.
  38. Kavan

Brakes

I want to change my brake covers to red as they are currently stock unpainted ones. Is this something I can do myself or am I best going to a garage/dealer?
  39. Kavan

My new JDM dc2 type R Build up!

looking nice, Ive always loved those cars.
  40. Kavan

Not seen the yellow EP3 if there is one. There are a few Type Rs though, my neighbour has the previous model (sorry still learning model codes).
  41. Kavan

(says flaps under his breath)
  42. Kavan

Yep, im gonna do them flaps:lol:
  43. Kavan

Flaps, Lol! Yea theres a few little bits i want to do to it. Including the flaps....
  44. Kavan

My fault mate, was getting the picture posting wrong, should be ok now mate.
  45. Kavan

[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  46. Kavan

Ipod help

Id like more info on that mate. Ive been quoted £250 for the standard FN2 one to be fitted from honda. Shall I speak to them about the s2000 one?
  47. Kavan

Ipod help

I have searched the forums and the results I am after are a little inconclusive, Can anyone recomend a good way to connect an Ipod up to my new FN2, I really dont wanna use an itrip as I get poor quality sound in jersey due to all the granite. Has anyone got the official Honda one? If so what...
  48. Kavan

my modded NHB UPDATE 14/02 Beaks, J's, Carbon

What products do you use mate? looks like new!!
  49. Kavan

here she is

Thanks mate. I want to get some sort of thing where I can connect up my Iphone/ipod but I am a bit confused as the guy at the stealers said that its not as compatible as it should be ( the official honda one) I hopefully will get a track day in the uk too at some point.:D
  50. Kavan

here she is

Im loving it mate, I cant get the smile off my face, Ive been all around the winding roads of jersey playing around today. I need to change my avatar, mind if I borrow your idea?
  51. Kavan

here she is

Heres another one. These were taken with my phone so will get some better pics today.:D
  52. Kavan

here she is

hope that worked. if not let me know. Im loving it!!!!
  53. Kavan

here she is

Just before being driven away..
Back