• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 The White FN2

although when its released it should look a bit different than that anyway. as the facelift model comes into production late tomorow

this is v. nice. LSD, definitely make a huge difference. but i think a few more extra visual tweaks would help.

although when its released it should look a bit different than that anyway. as the facelift model comes into production late tomorow

Thats what I was wondering:confused:

Unless if this will be a special edition like the 30AE/Premier to shift old stock prior to bringing out the facelift model.

I thought it looked good inside the tent - when I was outside it :p

Nice to see them putting a LSD in though :cool:

Any idea when this is going to be around?? As i have been offered a pretty cracking deal on a Night hawk FN2, so just contemplating whether to get rid of my premier ep3 or not!!!???

What are he differences on the face lift?

I heard the Type S will become more similar looking to the Type R, Il have to keep my eyes peeled more for Type S owners as I have a tendancy to shake my head at them before double-de-clutching down and leaving them behind, to let them reflect on what life could've been like if they had just spent a tiny bit more money

I heard the Type S will become more similar looking to the Type R, Il have to keep my eyes peeled more for Type S owners as I have a tendancy to shake my head at them before double-de-clutching down and leaving them behind, to let them reflect on what life could've been like if they had just spent a tiny bit more money

Syncromesh gearbox = no needs to ddc.

Just blip the throttle, same effect, less 1920's driving skills.

yeah i do that on braking downshifts with the hell and toe method, but normal downshifts i always ddc, force of habit from having an e28 5 series with a dog leg 'box and no synchro!

yeah i do that on braking downshifts with the hell and toe method, but normal downshifts i always ddc, force of habit from having an e28 5 series with a dog leg 'box and no synchro!

So was it dog leg 1st as per the E30 M3? That was my one gripe when I drove the M3, I really didn't like the dog leg 1st, plus the fact it was LHD meant I felt spastic changing with my right hand anyway:lol:

As for habit, I know what you mean, H&T is habit now no matter what i'm driving:D

So was it dog leg 1st as per the E30 M3? That was my one gripe when I drove the M3, I really didn't like the dog leg 1st, plus the fact it was LHD meant I felt spastic changing with my right hand anyway:lol:

As for habit, I know what you mean, H&T is habit now no matter what i'm driving:D

Yes mate the same gearbox, many noob stalls when i first drove it! I found it good going from 3rd to 2nd as you don't have to cross the gate soo its quicker, aside from that its no better than a standard pattern!

Never had a chance to drive an e30 M3, can imagine LHD+Dog leg being similar to patting your head and rubbing your stomach!;)

Heel and toe FTW

Back