• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Skelly Ops

Black forum banner

Just a suggestion in light of today's news regarding Ben Hatton.
  2. Skelly Ops

Skelly Ops' '84 Benz Tiger Tank

Picked this up last night for the summer...
  3. Skelly Ops

Homepage update?

Just a thought, but the site homepage looks a little dated compared to the forum page. I rarely see it anyway as I have the forum page bookmarked, but its the first thing noobs and people who are unfamiliar to the site will see. There doesn't seem to be any continuity between the two imo. cheers :)
  4. Skelly Ops

FN2 Valuation please!

Well it looks like I'm going to sell my Bronze FN2, its got 20000 miles on the clock and I've owned it from new with full honda service history. Heres my car; http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59891 Can anyone give me an approximate valuation please? Cheers, Si
  5. Skelly Ops

F***ing flat battery

Dead. Defunct. No volts. Not used the car for 7 days and its dead as a dodo. 7 days wtf? Hadn't left any switches or interior lights on either
  6. Skelly Ops

FN2 wind deflectors

Hey all, I've tried a search but can only find EP3 related topics, does anyone know where to get some FN2 wind deflectors? Does such a thing even exist? Cheers, Si :)
  7. Skelly Ops

Japanese Tyres

Evening all, tried a search for this but had no joy. My mate has just bought a Fairlady Z, the cars been in the UK for a while but hadn't had an SVA test. The test was done today and failed because it had jap tyres, what are the differences? Its worked out alright though as the dealer is...
  8. Skelly Ops

New Accord Type S

Had a brochure in the post today for the new Accord Type S, looks very good in white, and 180PS, the only thing is...... it's i-DTEC.... yes it's a diesel! Probably about time Honda did a quick diesel with 1 in every 2 cars sold being diesel these days, however I'm not a fan personally, what's...
  9. Skelly Ops

SkellyOps' Bronze FN2 GT

I thought it was about time I put up some pics after Id given it a good clean. Went to jodrell bank to try and get something arty, but as usual, it started raining as soon as I got there so I didn't have time to compose anything brilliant but here it is:
  10. Skelly Ops

FN2 Puncture = gutted

I was taking the taliban to work before and the car just didn't feel right at all, pulled over at a garage and sure enough, rear right tyre was completely flat. The bridgestone sidewall sure is stiff though, could only really tell by comparison with the other tyres! On inspection there was a...
  11. Skelly Ops

FN2 If I didn't have a type r I would've crashed this morning

On my commute this morning where the M602 joins the M60 clockwise there was a silver vectra follwed by an audi a3 and then me. As we were coming down the sliproad i did the standard practice of looking over my right shoulder to check the left lane was clear, which it was, then when I looked...
  12. Skelly Ops

FN2 Which Tyre to use?

Hi all , my car has just covered 10000 miles now, and although the fronts have plenty of life left in them i can't imagine it being too long before i need replacements as i do 300+ miles a week! Any other high milers out there know approx how long they're good for? my driving is mainly...
  13. Skelly Ops

FN2 Random red light

Bit of a random question but its something I've never noticed until the missus pointed it out before, got in, engine on, turned on the lights and she piped up ''whats that small red light in the middle of the interior lamp?'' I'm usually pretty observant and tend not to miss details, but I've...
Back