• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. bigeck

Front Wheel Hop

Offt the damper aint cheap eh lol Those mounts are tho so gonna give them a bash first Cheers guys
  2. bigeck

Front Wheel Hop

I'm not that heavy on throttle but this weather isnt helping with the grip levels. Any links for this ETD thingy and is it a big expensive job to have done
  3. bigeck

Front Wheel Hop

I've noticed that the wifes CTR suffers very bad wheel hop at even the slightest bit of wheel spin Does all CTRs suffer from this and if so is there a fix for it???
  4. bigeck

Oil Brand CTR 05 Plate

A1 motorstores sell it also £50 for 5ltr which is a bit of a bargin
  5. bigeck

Im getting a creaking sound when I pull off and turn my wheel while im dry stearing

Yep the dreaded steering rack problem strikes again Bloody expensive fix as well unfortunatly
  6. bigeck

The Official Dyno Chart Thread - NO CHAT

Model Of Car: EP3 Type R Year Of Car: 2004 Mileage Covered: 37,000 Wheel BHP: 182.2bhp Flywheel BHP: 211.8bhp Dyno Manufacturer: Dastek Dynamometers Power Modifications: Mongoose Catback Exhaust System
  7. bigeck

Headlight help (facelift ep3)

So both high and low beams are both seperatly adjustable yes??? Christ what a pain in the ass its gonna be to try and get all of them nice and level lol
  8. bigeck

Thinking About An EP3 - Help...

common faults on them afaik are Steering rack Gearbox issues (specially 2nd gear) Camber issues on lowered cars, easily sorted The first 2 issues are pretty expensive to sort tho Make sure its had regular oil changes as the CTR goes through the black stuff quite fast I bought the...
  9. bigeck

Headlight help (facelift ep3)

Is there another way to adjust the headlight beam without using the incar control??? I've noticed that the beam on the wifes car is very low even tho the in car adjuster is on its highest setting. Cheers
  10. bigeck

Wife's New CTR

Monday mate, just got the holders through the post on saturday Thanks again pal the sooner there fitted the better cause the standard ones are really bad. Can you adjust the headlights higher??? Not by using the beam adjuster in the car but the actual unit as there sitting pretty low just...
  11. bigeck

Wife's New CTR

Cheers guys Yea shes loving it, she drives like a granny 99% of the time but its the looks she loves the most lol
  12. bigeck

Wife's New CTR

She doesnt have the Unichip mate, Dastek supply and fit it for around £500+vat which is a bit expensive for a piggyback imo
  13. bigeck

Wife's New CTR

Well I bought the wife a CTR a few weeks ago and its first outing on the rollers was at Dastek today Heres a few pics of it and a pic of the graph Only mods are a CAT back mongoose system Comments welcome
  14. bigeck

Rear Tie Bar (EP3 CTR)

I am buying JDM ARB and a tie bar together and fitting both at the same time, I just wanna know if that tie bar was any good. A guy either on here or civic owners sells his homemade ones for £50
  15. bigeck

Rear Tie Bar (EP3 CTR)

I think this product is the same thing but just a different name (new to hondas) Has anyone used this item before??? Seems very cheap but cheap isnt always good...
  16. bigeck

Just bought a AEM CAI EP3

Any noticable improvment mate???
  17. bigeck

CTR newbie

lol Nothing mate She keeps on driving my LCR and thats all the reason I needed
  18. bigeck

Best oil for 04 plate on 36k mls

I was going to do an oil change on the missus CTR but was wondering whats the best oil to use??? I've looked at the oilman thread but its way over my head lol
  19. bigeck

CTR newbie

Hiya folks I've just bought the wife a nice facelift CTR and i'm now lookin for an induction kit to go with the Mongoose cat back I've seen that the gruppe m (I think) is a very good filter but its unbelieveably expensive Are there any other ones out there that work good but also at a good...
  20. bigeck

HIDs into facelift headlights

Will do mate Cheers again
  21. bigeck

Yea it makes sense lol I fitted my 6k ones to my car a few months back, pretty straight forward I am gonna go for the 4.3k ones this time and go for a more whiter light output
  22. bigeck

Superb your a star mate Wiring them up isnt a problem as its just plug and play, it was the bulb holders that were worrying me What did you do about the wires coming off the bulbs??? I take it the rear headlight cover just gets forced over them???
  23. bigeck

christ what an absolute nightmare to fit those things by the looks of it
  24. bigeck

OK just done a search and it brought up nothing unfortunatly Anyone else have a How to guide???
  25. bigeck

I take it the wiring from the ballasts have a slot already in the headlight then??? I had to drill a 10mm hole in my rear headlight cover on my LCR so that the wires could pass through. Thats was the only way the cover could be efitted properly
  26. bigeck

Can you refit the rear covers with the holders??? I know you need to drill a small hole for the wiring aswell. Is that the only way it can be done then yes???
  27. bigeck

Hello folks I have just bought the wife a Milano Red CTR and on driving it home the lights are **** poor imo I have had HIDs fitted to my last 2 cars and was gonna fit them to the honda but the light fittings are completely different from any i've seen Has anyone done it an easy way...
  28. bigeck

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

04 plate on 36k miles
Back