• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. V7MAT

My CW FN2 '10

do you have pics of the intake dude? nice car :)
  2. V7MAT

My jdm ep3

sam - you may have, i was headingback home down the M180 towards Doncaster, i live in Retford. p33pzy - not caught your name yet? lol i'll go see RASP then, your mods sound similar moves to mine :) goingto Clee show on sunday?
  3. V7MAT

My jdm ep3

dude, mines already got Ferodo pads, HEL brake lines, Toyo 888s, Buddyclub N+ coilovers, Buddyclub rear camber arms, Eibach front bolts, Amuse R1 titan unsilenced exhaust. I'm not local to the area how ever John at RASP is goingto be fitting my Buddyclub roll centre adjusters, Buddyclub LCAs...
  4. V7MAT

My jdm ep3

saw this in the Shell garage outside Grimsby. Deffo a JDM, looked well next to my DC5 :)
  5. V7MAT

Suspension Geo setup

Can anyone recommend a place to do the tracking, alignment/ apply a fast road set up to my teg. Needs to be in nottinghamshire if possible. although i'm close to yorks, linc borders. Cheers Matt
  6. V7MAT

My JDM EP3

good, good! :D
  7. V7MAT

My JDM EP3

looks best it has so far stuart, i don't think you should swap those wheels.
  8. V7MAT

My jdm dc2

nice efforts mate 8)
  9. V7MAT

Keeno's project teg - SOLD :(

was at Honda, think it was an excuse to get the car back in for more perving ;) i didn't pay anymore for the retest.
  10. V7MAT

Keeno's project teg - SOLD :(

I'm don't think your car will pass MOT with your fog setup like that. Mine didn't because when you have the fog on and brake all the rear red lights are the same colour, no difference for following cars. i had to fit a (removable) unit under the bumper. You maybe lucky with your tester but i...
  11. V7MAT

My JDM EP3

dotty - you need white EP3 wheel quicktime, they look so right! am i right in thinking you got some coming? :cool:
  12. V7MAT

My CW Integra DC5 - UPDATE 14th March

very good work with the seats, very tempted to have a go with mine now!!
  13. V7MAT

2003 NHB EP2 SPORT

Thats looks really nice mate, keep it up :)
  14. V7MAT

MY 2003 NHB CTR (new on pg 3.. 7/4/09)

i want that N1, how much you pay for it if ya don't mind?
  15. V7MAT

How to buy Gruppe m with discount

Do you have a current price that we should expect to pay now including any custom charges? thanks Matt
  16. V7MAT

Dead Battery

Hi, I'm in exactly the same situ as you, went to use my car yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks and found the battery was flat :( i've ordered one of these: http://www.ctek-chargers.co.uk/?gclid=CJ3Nq5aipZcCFQhdswodhzMbnw hopefully should do the trick of maintaining the batt, i'm...
  17. V7MAT

My new JDM dc2 type R Build up!

My first post: Really impressed with what you've done with this so far mate, perfect imo.. kep it up, what on the list to do? i want a DC2 next now!!
Back