• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Manifold

I've got a tegiwa m and a buddy club cat back if I fit my dc sports manifold without mapping will it damage anything ? I know it will make a light come on the dash because of the o2 sensors
  2. D

EP3 Airbag light

So today went out in my car and the airbag lights on it's an ep3 so no under seat resistors etc and it's not been in a cash I've tried the airbag reset trick any times the light flashed saying the memory was reset and the light is still staying on I rang honda today they want £102 just for...
  3. D

sfs hose

my sfs hose came today just wanted to know if its normal for it to be resting on the coolant hose its fitted to a tegiwa m ??
  4. D

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

vivid blue is an epic colour id like my ep3 to be sprayed in it but no cash so black its gonna stay :C
  5. D

ep3 problem

hi car started playing up Friday night symptoms-Loud squeeking when clutch is pressed also car stalls and some smoke and clutch pedal wobbles at biting point is it the dreaded input shaft bearing ? taking it to a gearbox place tomorrow but just want an idea what it could be before i go and...
  6. D

knocking on the front going over bumps in road

Well changed them both today pain in the arse to get the old ones off had to grind them off but now no more knocking :)
  7. D

Didn't see them :(
  8. D

Did you get Honda ones you can get them £15 each off eBay ?
  9. D

Had the noise since I got car well annoying the noise is mainly on drivers side but on occasion it sounds like its comming from pass side just ordered new ones so will let you know if it goes away
  10. D

should be working now
  11. D

found out my really annoying knocking noise when going over bumpy roads etc in my 2004 ctr ep3 when car not jacked up or on stands tap the anti roll bar drop link as in vid exact knocking sound when going over bumps so need to be replaced...
  12. D

Engine ticking.

sounds like noisy injectors
  13. D

FROM EP2 TO EP3 :)

OH AND FOOTWELL AND OUTSIDE COURTESY LIGHTS
  14. D

THANKS its facelift mu gen rep off ebay
  15. D

just some updated pics :)
  16. D

Buddyclub pro spec catback

bung cuts noise a tiny bit
  17. D

Skunk2 Gear knobs cheap on eBay!

the only thing with the copies are the coating isnt the best and damaged easy compared to the original knobs
  18. D

top idle whine

right the top idle pulley whine is annoying me so going to look at getting rid of the whine looked on lings and there a bearing i can buy number 6 in the picture is that the only bearing or it there one in the pulley ?
  19. D

Dash Bulbs.

The mirror switch does light up your Bulb must have blown the bulb is soldered in the switch might be easy getting a replacement switch then changing bulb
  20. D

EP3 Spoiler on EP2

pm me if you need anymore help with it :cool:
  21. D

EP3 Spoiler on EP2

also just cut a little bit off at a time to get fitment right and i used tiger seal where i cut off the bolt holes to stop the spoiler banging on the window as well also id use expandable foam in the holes
  22. D

EP3 Spoiler on EP2

the rear window is different the sport has a smaller spoiler so doesnt have the last bolt hole on the spoiler the last bolt hole down the window needs cutting off dead easy to do click spoiler vid on that page it shows wiring the light for it just skip to middle it shows what needs cutting...
  23. D

Brembo discs and pads?

I had these on my ep2 and they were fine http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Civic-TYPE-R-EP3-2001-05-FRONT-GROOVED-Brake-Discs-BREMBO-Pads-Uprated-/330859631227?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d08c5527b
  24. D

Tilted Standard EP3 Spoiler

Nah not keen your car though
  25. D

premier recaros

i bought some premier recaros there's something wrong with the passenger seat the back bit rocks/wobbles a lot does anyone have a guide how to fix or take apart the seat i dont? want to break it even more ive looked on clio sites (they have the same seats) and on here and a few other sites but...
  26. D

Recommendation for catback?

Ive had a buddy club pro spec on my ep2 and now its on my ep3 new they go for about £600 used the go for about £250 on ebay they have a deep tone sometime can set off car alarms had it from new for about 5 year still love it bit of a drone on the motorway so if you do loads of driving on there...
  27. D

Ep3 53plate facelift problems please help

i wouldn't just go buy a sensor as there expensive i did that few months ago thinking mine had bad sensors wasted £190 it ended up being the timing chain had skipped teeth so id have it properly looked at first by a mechanic or a m8 who knows about cars
  28. D

Rear seat help

put your fingers inbetween the floor and seat run your hand along until you find metal hooks and pull the seat up near them theres only two and theres a bolt in the gap of the back bit needs undoing
  29. D

Ep3 53plate facelift problems please help

the engine light would be on for that wouldnt it ?
  30. D

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

loving the car lots of time and effort put into this :)
  31. D

My First EP3 Type R! More Photos

looks good ep3s are excellent
  32. D

this is what happens after 4 weeks of owning a mint ep3!!!!!

yep better to be safe then sorry again :) we have a screen with cams in the living room then a screen linked to my room some of the things you see is amazing lol
  33. D

added better pics
  34. D

Lower ball joint replacement. EP3

oh ok oops
  35. D

Cost to repair or is it a write off?

well it was 29.99 its gone up to 129.99 :O
  36. D

wheel colour help

or maybe bronze
  37. D

Lower ball joint replacement. EP3

i need to do mine as well ^
  38. D

hmm maybe bronze ?
  39. D

hey it fair enough your entitled to an opinion
  40. D

nah i love them :P
  41. D

mines the facelift with 5 studs so only need spacers but already have them as i upgraded to ep3 calipers and discs on the ep2 the wheels rubbed against the calipers
  42. D

thanks the ep2 wheels will be going on the ep3 once if refurbed them just not sure what colour to go with a black and white theme or black and green ?
  43. D

lol no i know the person he couldn't get it working he thought the ecu was dead and just gave up on it it needed a timing chain kit maf sensor and showing the eld voltage was high or something so got the timing done the eld error went and i ended up with a cheap car just need to get the body...
  44. D

old car 53 plate ep2 sport loved it until someone keyed it :( new car 04 ep3 bought for 1k :) done so far 6000k hid premier seats 17" polished face silver insert Type R wheels buddy club pro spec cat back buddy club carbon spoiler hand polished rocker cover tegiwa m induction tinted...
  45. D

Red recaro cleaning

this is how i cleaned my premiers http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1850276
  46. D

Swirls

Have y looked at poor boys black hole I used It by hand on my car worked quite well for a quick clean gonna use it's with a buffer in the summer
  47. D

Cost to repair or is it a write off?

just get a debaged gril for £30 off ebay simples http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-04-05-3-5-Door-Debadge-Badgeless-Grill-FKSGHO005-/330827908383?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d06e1451f
  48. D

Tegiwa Discount Code.

fo2point5
  49. D

engine whine, is it normal?

mine has the same whine my 1.6 sport had it to so think thats normal
  50. D

manifold induction and exhaust info

Does the sensor mounting meet to be exactly where it was on the oem manifold and will it put a light on the dash on when the manifold is fitted
  51. D

this is what happens after 4 weeks of owning a mint ep3!!!!!

gutted had my ep2 keyed when parked outside my house never caught who did it but got 4 cameras recording 24hrs a day anyone goes near my ep3 will be sorry maybe an idea to get some cameras aswell ?
  52. D

Sorry another tegiwa topic

ok ***** for the reply
  53. D

Did you use the standard hose or buy a silicone one as I've got the standard One the filter won't go up that far ?
  54. D

how far up is it suppose to go ?
  55. D

mines stopped doing it now ive sort of fitted it better not sure its right how its sits though ill post a pit tomorrow
  56. D

its not done it since yep bowman thats what it sounded like not an owl lol
  57. D

it didnt make the noise today so wasnt able to record it
  58. D

I'll try and get a vid tomorrow
  59. D

No it's sound like an owl going ooooooooooooooo lol if you get me
  60. D

Tegiwa m induction kit i Just bodged it on today as I didn't get a bracket with the kit it's been used before anyway when the car is Idle there is a loud humming noise coming from the carbon box is his normal ? I've never heard it on another kit I've had in the past ***** in advance
  61. D

Anyone any ideas ?
  62. D

How To Remove Your Valve Cover

can you reuse the rubber seal on the rocker cover or have to buy a new one ?
  63. D

opinions on my dash?

if your wraping the dash you need to use http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3M-Primer-WP-3000-Di-Noc-Carbon-Fibre-Vinyl-30ml-/330635112200?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cfb636f08 for deep recesses mine peeled when i wrapped it because i didn't use that
  64. D

just noticed Ive messed up i bought the manifold off eBay and its missing a bit from the flexible pipe down highlighted in the picture other picture is the manifold i bought i didn't notice the guy said in the listing it was missing a bit and i bid in the last few seconds is there anywhere i...
  65. D

thanks for all you help
  66. D

thanks ill just wait till i can afford to get it mapped as well as putting the manifold on one more thing would i have to buy a k pro to map it ?
  67. D

hi ive just bought a tegiwa m induction kit and a dc sports 4 2 1 manifold and i have a buddy club prosec exhaust if i put the manifold on with the induction and exhaust and leave the cat on will it damage anything or do i need to get a remap straight away ?
  68. D

rattle on start up

hi i bought a type r which was not running ended up being the timing chain had skiped teeth so had the chain and tensioner and guides replaced by a garage but now when left overnight and start from cold in the morning theres like a rattle that lasts for about 1 -2 seconds then it goes sounds...
  69. D

civic type r cutting out after 4-5 seconds - HELP PLEASE

i had same problem the timing chain skiped teeth take it to garage to get looked at asap
Back