• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ep3davek20

my long ass cosmic ep3 build!finally lowered

you sir are correct, put it back to standard in the end and sold it so didn't want people finding images of it being modified. Bought an rx7 running 370bhp in the end which i have now sold and am going back to honda but this time in the form of 2 wheels.
  2. ep3davek20

thanks for all the comments guys, with regards to the steering rack bracket it made the car feel so much more responsive and was deffiately a worthwhile investment. the car is now being broken for parts and i have a for sale thread so feel free to take them off my hands.
  3. ep3davek20

drove the car and can definately feel the improvement, engine feels much more planted and has reduced wheel hop. The new mount and short shifter have made gear changes feel 10 times better and i would definately recommend it as neither are an expensive mod and can be fitted with minor mechanical...
  4. ep3davek20

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

what about a drop in baffle?
  5. ep3davek20

why not just get in a drop in baffle?
  6. ep3davek20

awesome build mate, would it not be worth fitting the baffled sump at the same time as having the work done on the gearbox as both tasks require dropping the subframe off, kill 2 birds with on e stone etc?
  7. ep3davek20

JRSC 8psi v 9psi?

Looking to buy a jrsc :twisted:and was wondering what was the power difference between the 8psi and 9 psi pulleys? also will they both run of 750cc injectors? any help much appreciated.;)
  8. ep3davek20

yeh but this will reduce it even more, also think it helps with gear changes. Also fitted a tegiwa short shifter the other day which is awesome for the money, did take some pics but i managed to lose them somehow lol. Think its now time to start hunting for a charger! was thinking of going boost...
  9. ep3davek20

decided to purchase a gearbox mount insert to try and reduce the wheel hop im recently suffering from on hard launches. arrived today and decided to fit it after work, only took about an hour or so which was good. firstly i had to jack the front of the car up and place it on axle stands, this...
  10. ep3davek20

to be honest with you athough the car is transformed im already hanckering for more power. i wish i had just gone straight down the turbo/ charger route rather than bothering with the gruppe m and rbc etc. one of those will possibly be the next step. im going through phases with the car at the...
  11. ep3davek20

finally managed to get up to tgm to have my alignment done. the car has been transformed now and everything feels sharper and stable. everything was out by a mile expecially since i removed my lower sub frame to do my gear box. only thing that was a bit dissapointing was they were only able to...
  12. ep3davek20

i turned across the path of another veichle, think i must have been day dreaming. turns out she was un insured though and was still able to claim for compensation and damages lol, part of me thinks she did it on purpose as she came out of no where and said she didn't have chance to put the...
  13. ep3davek20

yeh was thinking about getting it done in white but then it would get too dirty so trying to think of a colour which would go well with the purple? might just get it done silver so it stands out lol, its a real mix and match of colours under there now with my suspension being blue and yellow...
  14. ep3davek20

i got mine second hand from troc, they dont do an orange one. tegiwa make replicas or you can get them off ebay, will prob have to import one from the states. heres a link to the tegiwa reps. http://www.tegiwaimports.com/eshop/store/eshop_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=108
  15. ep3davek20

ha nah that was an offcut i pinched off a site i was working on ages ago, has come in handy many times though. makes the hard concrete floor seem so much more homely lol.
  16. ep3davek20

well this was waiting for me when i arrived home from work, couldn't wait so decided to fit it this evening ready for japshow! shame the purple is different to the lca's but i still think it looks the nuts.
  17. ep3davek20

uneven ride height on bilsteins

yeh was thinking that, also was thinking with the top mounts being set at an angle i could have put them in wrong possible so may take a look.
  18. ep3davek20

therematched bilstein springs which come with the kit and theyve been on the car for about 1 1/2 weeks.
  19. ep3davek20

recently fitted a set of bilstein b12's to my ep3, iv noticed that the rear seems to have dropped to the claimed 35mm drop but the front seems to sit alot higher, could this be a fitment issue that anyone may know of or do the fronts take longer to settly due to being a harder spring rate?any...
  20. ep3davek20

Inverted Tie Rod Ends - group buy

is this stil happening, if so can you pm me the details as could do with a set asap, thing tgm want about £165 for a set which is alot of money tbh.
  21. ep3davek20

i think the rear sits perfect in my opinion, the fornt is yet to drop a little though. also no sorry fella don't have any sound clips at the moment. cheers for the comments also.
  22. ep3davek20

well wen't out for a good drive tonight and all i can is the car feels fantastic, it feels so much more stable at high speeds now rather than feeling like the rear is going to come rounsd on you any second if you lift off. ride quality is great, not at all crashy and ride quality feels the same...
  23. ep3davek20

Well at 7 ish last night these turned up:twisted: Couldn't wait to get started and felt like a kid at christmas all parts laid out ready for transfer of top mounts from the oem suspension, rears were easy to change but the fronts ended up rounding off, tried everything to get the...
  24. ep3davek20

K pro

hence why i went to tdi north lol. he build you an engine and it blew up then i take it?
  25. ep3davek20

any idea where i can get this?..........

just go into your local honda dealer and ask for the parts department, should be able to pull up the part on the computer within 5 minutes and order it in.
  26. ep3davek20

K pro

i wouldn't touch artech/romain with a barge pole, heard alot of horror stories about them, plus seen a few of romains maps and they don't look anywhere near as good as the like's of cpl's and tdi's in the way of the power curves etc, if your not willing to travel to tdi north then give tdi south...
  27. ep3davek20

Fitted Spoon N1 and a bit disappointed

i know exactly what you mean about the n1, although mine was fine around town on the motorway at about 4-5k it was really droney, although it was fitted with a 2.5" silenced b pipe and a header which i think made it alot louder, also don't think the baffles were 100%. love the sound of it but...
  28. ep3davek20

tbh i wasn't too keen on the toda at first, it needs a slight adjustment as isn't sitting quite straight, needs rotating clockwise slightly.thanks alot for the comments, im alson on hampshire jap cars and ctro, but only go on there for second hand bits to be honest, much prefer it on this side...
  29. ep3davek20

decided to change out the spoon for a toda cat back in the end to save my ear druns lol. Also fitted my some minty fresh plates which has cleaned up the rear end. only thing is now i think the toda may be too quiet lmao, can't hear it over the gruppe but at least it will save my eardrums...
  30. ep3davek20

haynes manual

i purchased one off ebay for about £2.50 lol, only problem is its a locked document and you cant print from it etc. all i do is screen shot what i want and print that.
  31. ep3davek20

thanks alot mate, not quite finished yet but will be soon though.

thanks alot mate, not quite finished yet but will be soon though.
  32. ep3davek20

What cat back for ep3

does the rm01 have a 2.5" mid pipe? its just what iv been told by other people thats all.
  33. ep3davek20

yeh it sucked being led under my car during the long dark winter nights freezing my ass off but at least i now have the summer to enjoy it.
  34. ep3davek20

What cat back for ep3

from what iv read people have said the rm01 is a quality system but can be restrictive, im currently running an n1 but is too loud for me so will be sourcing myself a toda cat back. cant say iv ever read of them cracking tbh though.
  35. ep3davek20

also im on the hunt for a toda cat back atm, if anyone knows of one going can you please give me a pm, would post this in the wanted section but it won't allow me.
  36. ep3davek20

pm sent mate thanks alot for the replies, was thinking about having the cam cover done cosmic grey along with the intake scoop but thats the last thing on my to do list, chassis set up will be next with a set of meister r coilovers and a frsu from tgm along with uprated brake fluid and some...
  37. ep3davek20

been on here a while and only recently started trhowing some money at my car and decided it was about time i shared it with you all. anyways as some of you may know i purchased my first type r last year in february but after only 4 months of ownership it came to an early death unfortunately...
  38. ep3davek20

Rear LED bulbs

are these to just replace the rear light bulbs? if so aren't they still red nut im presuming brighter with the leds or are they for the reversing lights? also anyone know the bulb type for the numberplate lights as i want some led ones.
  39. ep3davek20

Tegiwa EP3 Brake Stopper Fitting Guide

i made the mistake of doing it in my garage in the freezing cold and rubish lighting lol.
  40. ep3davek20

Tegiwa EP3 Brake Stopper Fitting Guide

i have fitted one of these and it is incredibly fiddly lol. the difference in pedal fell it noticable straight away. i noticed this way more than when i fitted braided hoses and new fluid on my old ep3, pedal feels instantly firmer, like driving a new car. i wil be getting braided hoses again...
  41. ep3davek20

Lca help please

hope this helps, if not give me a pm and ** send you my number to try and help you out. http://www.clubrsx.com/clubep3/skunk2controlarms.html
  42. ep3davek20

what exhaust for ep3

gains will be **** im afraid.
  43. ep3davek20

Exhaust Manifold help

oh yeh and they have graphs showing proven gains which you can view.
  44. ep3davek20

Exhaust Manifold help

try cpl racing they do a piper race manifold inc cat ant it made 2bhp less on the dyno compared with a decatted manifold. not alot to pay considering you don't have to change your manifold over for each m.o.t
  45. ep3davek20

fujitsubo legalis r

get an rmo1 instead!
  46. ep3davek20

Jdm ep3

there about £700 new but go for around £400 second hand. menaged to find one on a jap import site for sale which is good.
  47. ep3davek20

Jdm ep3

stunning car, NOW SELL ME YOUR EXHAUST!!!!!!!
  48. ep3davek20

EP3 What Exhaust for ep3

would never sacrafice performance for noise and looks, you'd be better off sticking with your supersprint b pipe and oem box as this isn't restrictive until the 300bhp mark.
  49. ep3davek20

Engine Torque Damper

try funkypower.com, unit 8 performance, sumo power, theres a guy on here from togue distribution thats doing a del atm for the j's racing and etd combination. this will increase cabin noise just as much as the energy mount inserts. do you plan on changing your exhaust header in the future at all...
  50. ep3davek20

EP3 What Exhaust for ep3

inever really seen many blue flame products but don't think many people go for them is they don't give as good power increases compared to likes of spoon, toda etc. depends what your after really, do you just want it for looks or performance?personally for budget and performance id go either...
  51. ep3davek20

My Cosmic Premier EP3

thought you said you took those god damn mud flaps off andy? car looks tidy, would you recommend the eibachs over the tei's? also how low do the eibachs go? thinking of getting some and then having my frsu done at tgm woop woop. btw andy its civicdave from civiclife lol.
  52. ep3davek20

FN2 warranty claim valid?

yeh i will do thanks mate, would you mind looking at there site and see what you think for the price http://definitiveautocare.co.uk/bespoke-detailing-service/ i was extremely shocked when i read how much they charge.
  53. ep3davek20

hel be getitng it done professionally although i did consider doing it for him with a meguiars dual action g220 but dont think ** get as good a finish. so you think its too late even though this crap product states its suppose to prevent swirl marks?
  54. ep3davek20

yeh thats what i do with my ep3, hes thinking about having the paint corrected by a good detailing company i know but they want near £500 for a full detail but theres my mate who does mobile repairs and wheel refurbishment who said he will mop the car fo £85 but to be honest i don't really trust...
  55. ep3davek20

my brother purchased his 09 ex demo fn2 about 3 months ago, now i had read that the paintwork on these cars wasn't good but the swirl marks are shocking. since hes had it hes washed the car exactly how i told him using snow foam, a meguiars wash mit, the two bucket method and aqua blade and...
  56. ep3davek20

hi mate iv accidently sent you payment twice so could you please refund £10 and put it as a gift...

hi mate iv accidently sent you payment twice so could you please refund £10 and put it as a gift so we wont recieve any fees
  57. ep3davek20

jacko123s NHB CTR,**Bonnet on page 4**

nice progress so far, looks clean and tidy.
  58. ep3davek20

what exhaust for ep3

james could you please pm me some prices for the rmo1 system and the spoon system for my ep3.
  59. ep3davek20

what exhaust for ep3

what bore size is the rm01? im juggling between one of these at the moment or a spoon system and a few poeple have said the spoon system is more restrictive.
  60. ep3davek20

Grinding noise when braking

could be the wear indicators on your pads, pop the wheel off and see how meat youv'e got left on your pads.
  61. ep3davek20

AEM V2 improvements ?

for an itg try unit 8 performance.
  62. ep3davek20

Undecided on tyres, t1r, px4, f1. HELP

i went from the pots to the f1's and there a much better tyre overall, found handling in both the wet and the dry improved massively, especially in the wet. also the road noise reduced alot and comfort improved even though they were a lower profile.
  63. ep3davek20

bridgestone VS eagle f1 tyres

nah maybe 2 mph tbh.
  64. ep3davek20

bridgestone VS eagle f1 tyres

i switched from the pots to the f1's and all i can say is there amazing, give you so much more confidence than the pots and although i went down to the 40 profile also, the road noise reduced dramatically and ride comfort seemed to improve. if you have't purchased them yet the cheapest place i...
  65. ep3davek20

FN2 fn2 sticker measurements

got some stickerss made up for my brothers fn2 , the type r decals for the side. there not original honda ones therefore dont come with the template.
  66. ep3davek20

FN2 fn2 sticker measurements

could some please do me a huge favour and measure the layout of the side decals on an fn2. just need the measurements from centre of the rear wheel to the back edge of the sticker and the measurement from the side skirt to the bottom of the sticker. any help much appreciated.
  67. ep3davek20

new wheels

look good, some nice black nuts would finish them off a treat.
  68. ep3davek20

new wheels

there gona look sexual imo.
  69. ep3davek20

eagle f1's?

there the asymetrics, the eagle f1's are not availble in 205/45 profile, try searching for 215/40/r17 and it should bring them up.
  70. ep3davek20

eagle f1's?

i currently have eagle f1's and all i can say is there great, prefer them to the pots in both the wet and the dry, i went for the 215/40/r17 combo so have a slightly lower profile which looks better and has a slightly wider tread which improves grip due to the contact area of the tyre. cheapest...
  71. ep3davek20

What alloys look best on cosmic?

any ideas people?
  72. ep3davek20

nah not as fan of the graphite colour on them, really want the white just want to know wether its cw of normal white.
  73. ep3davek20

Different standard calipers?

no those calipers were only produced on the premier, jdm and anniversary models im afraid.
  74. ep3davek20

take it by that you mean oem colour then?and why wheel wax other than for protection, im guessing youv'e got a nhb by any chance?
  75. ep3davek20

im thinking of some black rota slips, does anyon know if the wheels in that pic are championship white or a standard white?
Back