• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Batfink76

Castle Combe track Day

Anyone going on Sat 9th April?
  2. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Just a quick couple of photos with the new wheels. Chuffed to bits with them:D. Will get more pictures up of rest of car when I can. Just waiting to get new Touring Stoptech kit and MiesterR coilovers fitted.
  3. Batfink76

Remapping and fitting RBC

Hi all, after some advice and was hoping you guys and possibly gals could help? I have bought the modded RBC from TEGIWA and also all the necessary gaskets and pipes. From what I can see on some pictures of it fitted it looks as though the SFS hose has to be trimmed so that the gruppe m doesn't...
  4. Batfink76

Chain Tensioner

My camshaft position sensor fault has come on:( but went out the same night. Had it checked out anyway and was told to keep an eye on it and book it back in for a strip down if it came on again. Asked Honda what worst case scenario would be and they said that I had possibly stretched timing...
  5. Batfink76

RM01A Exhaust

Bought this 2nd hand and received today. I spent alot of money on it but something just doesn't look right with the bracket:(. It looks bent......really badly and doesn't compare too well to pictures I've seen on line:confused:. I dont want to embarrass myself by taking it somewhere for them to...
  6. Batfink76

Name change please

Could you please change my username to Batfink76?
  7. Batfink76

Castle Combe Action Day Sat 5th Sept

Just wondered if anyone will be coming down for this track day? It's the first time they have held a 2nd action day as it normally only happens in april. I've been down a couple of times and it's well worth the money. It's open to all cars and costs £30 for 15mins on the track with about 20...
  8. Batfink76

Buddy Club P1 Black with Red lip

Does anyone know where the best place is to get a set of these (18") and how much I can expect to pay.:)
  9. Batfink76

Steering rack difference?

Can anyone tell me if a facelift ep3 steering rack will fit a pre-facelift ep3? The part numbers are exactly the same apart from the last digit and honda couldn't confirm that it wouldn't although they did say it was unlikely it would fit because of the different part number. :confused:
Back