• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Thanks I’m pleased with it. I think it was around 3 months. Depends on the boats! It’s seems a long time to wait when you have handed over your money but they do source genuinely good condition cars! I was really pleased.. they send you pictures and talk the whole thing through beforehand. Give...
  2. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

I couldn’t believe how clean they come from Japan. Even the exhaust bolts came off with ease! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

I’ve never driven an s2000. I had a dc2 before this. What’s the underside like after being here 5 years? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Yes that’s right. I’ve had mine a few years now. Still love driving it. How long has yours been in the uk? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Eibach 15mm all around. I’m really pleased with it. You Could get away with 20mm at a push I think. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

So it’s been a while with a few bits done. Had to self isolate, waiting on a Covid test result so had a bit of spare time this weekend. Ordered some wheel spacers as I have never been happy with the way the wheels sit in the arches. Before After Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. Richo

FD2 Wheel spacers

Has any one fitted spacers to their standard wheels? If so do you have any pictures? Did it change the drive? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. Richo

My Type-R #4 - Champ White FD2

I had a 60 rs as well. Lasted about a week. Too much drone took away the fun of the drive. I’m looking for something to improve the sound but not ruin the car! Yours sounds perfect[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. Richo

Is it really quiet at low rpm? What’s the drone like? It looks really nice. Suits the bumper really well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. Richo

Tree sap

Clay bar didn’t touch it. It’s not on the paint. The paint is smooth. The only way is polish it off. Long job! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. Richo

Tree sap

I had to leave my car under a tree at a hotel last night. When I went to it this morning....... what a mess!! Gutted. Washed it earlier this afternoon and it has stained my paint (it’s white) it looks terrible. Any ideas how to remove it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. Richo

FD2 Bonnet struts

Has anyone fitted these to their fd2? If so which type? I have them on my evo and they work really well but the civic bonnet layout is different an I’m not sure it’ll work. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. Richo

I had a j’s racing for about a week. Soooo boomy! Just couldn’t take it. So off it came again back to oem. I’m tempted by a rma01 though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. Richo

Looking really smart. Your engine bay looks really clean too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. Richo

Fd2

Looks just right. Do you have any rubbing issues? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  16. Richo

Fd2

Looks really nice! Do you have spacers on your wheels? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  17. Richo

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

How does the toda compare with noise? Is it very droney on the motorway?
  18. Richo

WelshyWelsh's FK8

Looks really good in grey! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  19. Richo

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Just spotted this tucked away at Honda. Not sure about the colour but looks much better in person than the pictures Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  20. Richo

366bhp Supercharged FD2

Might be interested. Which make are they? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  21. Richo

366bhp Supercharged FD2

Why did you change the front? I'm thinking of fitting some myself. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  22. Richo

366bhp Supercharged FD2

Do you have spacers on your rear wheels? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  23. Richo

366bhp Supercharged FD2

Looks really nice! Bet it goes really well
  24. Richo

White fd2 type R

That's it then I'll get the pro version! At £2.99 it's a bit better than $399 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  25. Richo

White fd2 type R

Does tap talk work? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  26. Richo

White fd2 type R

All my pictures have disappeared. Which hosting sites are people using now? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  27. Richo

White fd2 type R

It's not a massive difference but combined with the stiff bushings makes a nice quick shift. I like it. A lot of money though
  28. Richo

White fd2 type R

Just a quick update. I wasn't expecting this but the shifter has made a nice change. Feels tighter and quicker, I'm very pleased. Money well spent.
  29. Richo

White fd2 type R

Got there in the end and it was rude not to fit their shift boot too, matchs the seats nicely. I like the way it looks but will have to wait for the drive till tomorrow. That's it for now, just looking at my next rhd Japan order.
  30. Richo

White fd2 type R

Now I've been thinking about the mugen short shifter but have heard a lot af reviews saying there is very little difference from oem. So I ordered the stradale version. Shorter titanium shaft, stiff bushings giving a shorter more precise throw. Or so they claim. Comparison very similar...
  31. Richo

White fd2 type R

Next a spoon rear view mirror glass Before After Makes a huge difference. I'm not quite sure why you need such a wide angle rear view but it's fitted now so I'll go with it.
  32. Richo

White fd2 type R

First up type R stickers to the sides. Really look good I think. I can't understand why they are not standard fitment
  33. Richo

White fd2 type R

Some bits just arrived from Japan today, I'll get so picture up soon
  34. Richo

EP3 Magnetic Sump Plugs

I had spoon on my old dc2 it's been on since 2004 and still going strong
  35. Richo

NYA's Supercharged R53 Cooper S *work in progress*

If you can get a water temp gauge fitted! The stock one never reads over normal and they are prone to overheating due to the stat failing and you never know. Then it's head gasket if that happens. Fun cars though. My wife had one for a while
  36. Richo

Spacers

That's brill thanks for that!
  37. Richo

Spacers

What's the difference between the hub centric and other types of spacers? I believe the first is better but I'm not sure why?
  38. Richo

My very first honda

Nice! I've not seen a yellow fd2 before
  39. Richo

White fd2 type R

Thanks mate. The stock wheels are back on now you'll be pleased to know. I think I'll be using some of that c5 once I have time to clean them properly.
  40. Richo

White fd2 type R

Thanks mate, I'm really impressed with the improvement with the c4! Also they claim it will last two years, which if so makes it well worth the money
  41. Richo

White fd2 type R

Last but not least a genuine mugen gear knob to remove the nice looking but extremely cold in winter oem.
  42. Richo

White fd2 type R

As it's been a nice day today I decided to crack on with the engine bay. Good clean all round, fitted my mugen air box, oil cap and radiator cap too. Also used some G techniq C4 on the scuttle and slam panel as they were really faded. Have come up almost as new. If it lasts as long as claimed...
  43. Richo

White fd2 type R

I decided the tatty side reapeater needed replacing as relatively inexpensive, Thanks to cox they arrived very quickly and fitted today
  44. Richo

White fd2 type R

Perfect fitment! Love that. I think I need to get the tyres swapped then I'll be fitting them again.
  45. Richo

White fd2 type R

Loved my dc2, but it was time for a change
  46. Richo

White fd2 type R

It's the tyres, only 235 wide but the shoulder is wider (more square) as they are R1R toyo. The offset looks flush with the arch so I was really pleased with that.
  47. Richo

White fd2 type R

Nice hope yours fitted better than my tyres though
  48. Richo

White fd2 type R

Thankyou
  49. Richo

White fd2 type R

Thanks
  50. Richo

White fd2 type R

Next engine bay clean up, I have a mugen air box to fit too.
  51. Richo

White fd2 type R

Recently fitted my evo wheels to the civic. I think they look pretty good to be fair, even though only 17" wheels. Unfortunately the tyres I have fitted are too wide and rub the rear arch. Might swap them at some point and try again, but stock wheels back on for now, might fit some spacers as...
  52. Richo

White fd2 type R

The condition is great I could hardly ask for better. I purchased a j's 60rs from dotty earlier this year, fitted it in my garage. The bolts came off so easily, you wouldn't get that with a 10 year old uk car. Unfortunately the exhaust wasn't for me. Far too loud and droney low to mid rpm's. So...
  53. Richo

White fd2 type R

First good drive out was to the Lake District for a few days away with my family, and my brother brought the dc2 along to play Had some fun on that journey, the fd2 looks so much bigger!
  54. Richo

White fd2 type R

Then the long wait started.it arrive in June safe and sound. This is at torque gt pre uk prep Then collected in July, its a very long way from the midlands but it's so worth it. The drive back was great
  55. Richo

White fd2 type R

So I contacted torque gt as I had heard so many good reviews about them. Within a week they had found me a pertential car going to auction, sounded good so I went for it. And won it. Pictures from japan
  56. Richo

White fd2 type R

After joining here a good while ago I thought it about time I put up a thread about my car. My first Honda was a black ukdm dc2 which I loved to bits. After owning it since 2004 it was like part of the family.i like to think I kept it in pretty good shape and with only 65000 miles on the clock...
  57. Richo

Fd2 RM01A

I shall use the ideas ha ha. I've already started working on her
  58. Richo

Fd2 RM01A

That's just what I wanted to hear Thankyou! Just go to convince the mrs now ha ha
  59. Richo

Silicone intake hose

Ok thanks I think I'll replace the hose with a silicone one. Just have to choose the colour now
  60. Richo

Fd2 RM01A

Has anyone fitted one of these to their fd2. Interested to see how you find it. I have a j's 60rs and it is far too loud when driving normally. Ideally would like a mugen but that's a lot of money!
  61. Richo

EP3 Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Exhaust

I had a tanabe smr on my dc2 a while back. I would imagine the sound would be similar. It was very loud with a decat, not quite so bad with the cat in place and with bung in it was fine. But the restriction takes away the whole point in the exhaust. The main issue for me was the drone. So loud...
  62. Richo

Silicone intake hose

Oh I see. I imagine that would require custom pipe work then. Just looking to maximise what I have. Then maybe exhaust and finally flash pro and a map.
  63. Richo

Silicone intake hose

Why would the rbc change the fitment?
  64. Richo

Silicone intake hose

I have a mugen air box already. That's where I was coming from. Sorry I didn't mention that before. The box is smooth inside, that's where the idea came from.
  65. Richo

Silicone intake hose

Strange that! Think I'll leave as is for now then! Thanks
  66. Richo

Silicone intake hose

I haven't looked inside the rubber hose but I was thinking if it is smooth inside. Looks like it would be ribbed & maybe slow the air flow?
  67. Richo

Silicone intake hose

Is it of much benefit to replace the oem intake hose with a silicone one? I know they do look better just trying to weigh up the improvements
  68. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

I thought so too but they have 235 toyo r1r tyres fitted and the shoulder is too square for the offset so I had to swap them back .
  69. Richo

Fd2 resonator

Has anyone removed the intake resonator on their fd2? Does it increase the intake noise or not really make much difference?
  70. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Fitted my e8 mr wheels to the fd today I thought they looked alright, but had a bit of a rubbing issue with rear archs
  71. Richo

Wheel nuts

I have some evo nuts somewhere so should be fine
  72. Richo

Fn2 space saver

Does anyone know if the fn2 space saver is the same fitment as the fd2. Will it fit the wheel well?
  73. Richo

Wheel nuts

Ok thanks
  74. Richo

Wheel nuts

Do any of you know if the stock Honda fd2 wheel nuts are ok to use with evo wheels? I have a set of e8 mr wheels with Toyo r1r tyres on I want to use. Thanks if you can help
  75. Richo

Wheel spacers

Has anyone tried the tegiwa spacers? They seem a good price, but i know you often get what you pay for.
  76. Richo

Wheel spacers

I would put after market wheels on but I really like the oem wheels. Might change my mind at some point though. Does it affect the geo set up much?
  77. Richo

Wheel spacers

Has anyone put spacers on their fd2. I like the oem wheels, they just need to fit the arches?
  78. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Now at home with my other toy
  79. Richo

Fd2

Looks good! I do like them in blue
  80. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

This is at torque gt before I picked it up
  81. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

82. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

I don't but I could set one up. I'll have a look thanks
  83. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

I don't know how to post pictures sorry
  84. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

This is nearly new, it doesn't look as though it has done many miles so it may change with time
  85. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Fitted a j's racing 60 rs which I purchased from dotty about 3 months ago. Just so busy! First impressions I love it. Nice rumble on tick over and not too loud once moving. Only had a short test drive though, yet to try the motorway.
  86. Richo

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

Your car is looking amazing! I wish I had the time to put into mine that you have already!
  87. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

I seen those mate but think I will just fit a new one. Be nice to be able to read what the screen says!
  88. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

89. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

So it's arrived at last!! Made the 400mile round trip to torque gt 2 weeks ago. Love it! 600 miles and 3 tanks of fuel so far. My only gripe is the jdm radio can only tune in to radio 2. Soon have that sorted though.
  90. Richo

Parrot asteroid head unit

Has any one had any experience with one of these? I've had it recommended to me instead of pioneer Apple,play type. Just I hadn't even heard of it before so just wanted an independent opinion if it is any good thanks
  91. Richo

Does anyone else own 2 cars?

I have an evo 8 mr and a dc2, soon to be replaced with an fd2.
  92. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Really can't wait. Have had a dc2 since 2004 and have loved every minute of it so I'm hoping this is the obvious upgrade!
  93. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

How long have you had yours?
  94. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Torque gt, heard some good reviews so went with them!
  95. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Just won a white fd2 at auction 2 weeks ago, now waiting to be shipped! Can't wait!
Back