• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

I'm sure I've posted before asking if you were going to be getting a Project Mu BBK.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2ddc1096e44fed8a87a714a08636fa0b.jpg

PM me a figure for car and all associated modifications you have (both fitted and inbound) for me to mull over. Chances are it'll be more than I'd have access to, but out of curiosity... :)

PM me a figure for car and all associated modifications you have (both fitted and inbound) for me to mull over. Chances are it'll be more than I'd have access to, but out of curiosity... :)

Nothing else is due in. Have a load of bits sat waiting , will decide whether or not it stays after spa .. I love the FD but will have owned one for two years in march , so might be considering something else.

The most sensible thing for me to do would be to reduce the car to stock anyway , it seems that people want a stock car .. the parts on it are quite pricey and Financially it would be much easier to remove carbon / wheels / ohlins etc.

Well a great deal of what you've done I'd be hoping to achieve at some point, so if I could obtain it all I wouldn't be bothered about buying it standard.

After two years in an FD2 (well two different ones) and nearly fifteen years in an N/A Honda (Eps and DC5's) I've decided a change from N/A K20's is due. I have been considering this for a while , in recent times I have looked at an EVO X but I have written this idea off , I have worked out that I have plowed over £10k in parts on the FD and ultimately my mind was made up that I'd be making a move after I had a late night run out with a well sorted teg the other night and there was not a lot in it , I mean nothing at all , although my boot was laden and said mateys car is stripped of all interior and has one seat.

Anyway I've been thinking of what to get .. and went and drove a none gt FK2 from a local dealer this afternoon. Not sure if the car in question is the one for me however... I've decided to give the FK a whirl for my next type R journey. The price they can be had for now is hard to ignore .. if they continue to drop .. well that's life.

To that end "FK2 decision made" and mid April I'll be removing all major modifications from my FD2 in preparation for sale. If my maths are right I should be able to get an FK pretty soon depending on how quick mods/car sells.

The car will be sold with mugen lip , pmu discs pads and lines , pioneer double din/reversing camera , spoon mirror glass and everything else stock and oem as it would have come out of honda Japan.

So there we have it. Will I regret it ? I don't know, but after a good drive today in an FK , I realise that I need a bit of torque in my life.

b671bfddba41f05b57c5ec6f23ae47b4.jpg

6fdba0a584a913ed9f80b3f723020e4c.jpg

bca3c075f6d674176b5d9747b15e6495.jpg

2607a346fd99e8282348bec4e768d3de.jpg

d6d93b72f4068451fc57d6a5d0ac784e.jpg

80ec3a0105501522afa1469a96a71cce.jpg

9ffca741b1651a0ff991cfa0dabec268.jpg

417b64ab6b0fcc9da0499c8c7661350c.jpg

Back