• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Si-tr

EP3 OEM Alarm

I've had a flat battery last week, and brought a brand new battery from a local dealer. As soon as I reconnect the battery the OEM alarm were ON at all time, I couldn't even switch it off with the Key fob. If there anyone ever have experienced this problem, please advised what to do next. I've...
  2. Si-tr

What's the best place to buy a KPro?

What is the best place to purchase a Kpro?
  3. Si-tr

My satin ep3 = ARC Air Box, Fujitsubo RM01A exhaust system, Maxim Works Manifold

Hi everyone, I’ve managed to take some pictures of my EP3 today. Not much modification to it yet, I have own this car for around 7 months now. I am starting to work on it, enjoy. Done (Jan-Feb 2010) Eibach front camber bolts Eibach rear camber adjusters Wind deflectors...
  4. Si-tr

Honda Dealer Repair Work

Not sure whether this will be of an interest to anyone. Well, few months ago I had a slight issue with my car. Where someone has done a hit and run to my car. It needs the back end replaced, bumper, lower lip and rear lenses. So, I decided that I take it to the main dealer to see how much...
Back