• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

215/45/17 on ep3

Can you run this size tyre on a standard and lowered ep3 without trouble
  2. F

Best street pad, Project mu type ns , project mu b spec or dixcel z pads

Cant make my mind up on what pads would be best for fast road use Does anyone here had any of these pads before. any trouble with them like making loads noise Like to know how stoping is from cold also Or any ideas on other pads apart from ds2500 which i know are popular here on the forum
  3. F

j,s racing brake discs

I have a chance to get these discs from a member, just wondering do thay look to be in good condition. Will that gray dust stuff come off once there on the car for a while?
  4. F

J's racing discs

Does anyone have any experience with these discs, for the dc5 or any honda. If so what did you think of them and what pads did you use with the disks thanks
  5. F

fault code 41 keeps poping up (dc5)

I keep getting engine light come up and i checked the code and its code 41, is it them stupid sensors in the CAT? The funny thing is it keeps coming on for a while then going off for a while then on again, The car seems to be driving ok and does not seem to over fuel really
  6. F

sfs hose fitted and now cel code 41 is on

ok i just fitted a sfs hose to my dc5 as my old one was split and now my engine light is on the dash. i read the code and its saying Map sensor signal is higher or lower than exspected according to the manual What does this actualy mean?, do i need new sensor, im sure just changing the...
  7. F

best coilovers for road use (dc5)

so what does everyone thing is the best coilovers for road use in uk are? i have tein type flex coilovers and for me these feel a little to crashy on the roads. Are there any coilovers out there that are softer and handle the bumps of uk roads better?
  8. F

TEIN coilovers problem

ok the bottom adjuster on my passenger side coilover keeps coming lose, it the cog lowest on the strut everytime i tighten it up it keeps coming lose after a few days, also when its tighten up the spring seems to make a pinging sound a few times anyone had this or know what it could be?
  9. F

dc5 handling strange

ok this could all be in my head but... my car seems to handling diff last few days, the steering feels lite and the car dont seem to grip the road as well,wants push wide more gona look at the presures 2moro, car has tein flex coilovers, the pass side has a tiny bit of oil on the top mount in...
  10. F

oem or aftermarket b pipe (which one i got?)

ok im sure my car is too loud for just having a back box on the car, its a dc5. the car has a 5zigen proracer exhaust, is the anyway you can tell the diff from a oem b pipe from a after market one. maybe if someone could post a pic of a oem b pipe would be alot of help
  11. F

should i kpro??

ok im thinking of getting kpro for my dc5, i only have a mugen airbox with cold feed from mugen bumper and 5zigen proracer cat back, maybe rbc also in future, I cant be bothered with changing over a decat mani at mot time so wont be getting one of them so i was wondering with just these few...
  12. F

what's happened to my paint???

Can anyone tell me whats happen to my paint in this pic, its started to look like this after i used autoglym srp:(
  13. F

sunday clean

Gave the car a good clean today using- megs clay bay autoglym srp then cheapo turtlewax-lol what you think of the results one the gf snuck in, lol
  14. F

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

Just joined the site so was thinking id get some pics up. Iv been on the dc5 site for a while but just joined here Anyways got the car in feb 2009 and been modding a little.hope u guys like. Mods so far are exterior Mugen facelift front bumper Mugen side skirts Facelift front...
Back