• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. shaw8391

Air induction noise

Evening ladies and gents! Just a quick question the induction whine in my ep3 is not as loud a s once was is this a sign of a fault or anything?
  2. shaw8391

Starter button

Hi guys Just been reading threads on the s2000 starter button and have decided to give it ago! My question is which is the correct one to buy? Many have said the official Honda one but many replicas look exactly the same on eBay,I want to make sure I buy the right one with everything needed...
  3. shaw8391

Coolant tank

Got a small hole in my coolant tank it's above the minimum level so no big risk yet but i'm hoping to replace it asap anyone know of any aftermarket ones if any exist and any prices? Thanks guys!
  4. shaw8391

Steering rack or clutch release bearing or gearbox?????????

Hi guys Im really stuck, I started hearing a grinding noise in my type r but only when turn right, I took it to the garage and they said they think its the clutch release bearing? I dont no much about cars but I want to make sure I dont pay £500 for something not causing the grinding noise! Iv...
  5. shaw8391

Not quite sure what's wrong!

Basically my engine seems to sound louder recently as if the exhaust is blowing but I don't think it's the exhaust plus the vtec doesn't seem to have as strong a kick iv checked the oil levels and that's not it any ideas?
  6. shaw8391

Tegiwa? Gruppe m replica

Anyone know much about these are they any good? I can't find any results on them!
  7. shaw8391

Double din head unit

Hey Guys Im thinking of buying a double din head unit probably with sat nav etc, my question is will any double din unit fit the ep3? Im not overly bothered about a fascia as long as there is no gaps between the unit and the centre console! If anyone has got any pictures of theirs fitted...
  8. shaw8391

Engine noise!

hey everyone, recently my CTR seems to be making a louder engine note, it also seems to make a vibrating noise under the bonnet when at 7000rpm and above. I dont understand what could cause the engine to become louder!? Does anyone else know what it could be or anything to check for? Any input...
  9. shaw8391

aftermarket stereo pictures with lights on

can anyone post a picture please i cant remember if the heated windscreen, hazard and smoker lights illuminated before!!
  10. shaw8391

mobil1 0w-30 or 0w-40

whats the difference? i knew the previous owner used mobil1 but when i looked at the bottle its 0w-30! so didnt bother buying any of the mobil1 halfords had which was 0w-40!!
  11. shaw8391

My Satin silver Beauty!!!

Iv been a member for a while now even before i owned my car which iv had about a month! so thought id put some pics up! The car is polished the light was starting to fade ***!! The car is amazing it makes me smile everytime i drive it :D Especially in the vtec :twisted: <a...
  12. shaw8391

Jdm mats!

So after seeing that honda have discontinued making the red jdm mats for the ep3 and so probably a shortage would occur i bit my bottom lip and ordered some hopefully delivered tomoro!!! I hope there as good as everyone says! on the pics they look the part! i especially like how they tie the...
  13. shaw8391

aftermarket stereo fitting

hey guys hope this is the right section! Anyway im in need of a stereo fascia for my ep3 I want a good one which will look the part but the place im getting it fitted are saying they will supply the fascia and the mount for £37.00! :eek: which seems a bit steep! But they said i can supply my...
  14. shaw8391

Tesco

Hi went to go and fill my car up today at tesco as i had 5p off a litre voucher, which made the cost of the 95ron 99p per litre! However after recommendation i filled it up with premium 99ron! but even still was only 1.04! so just thought id let you know as petrol prices are pretty ridiculous...
  15. shaw8391

anyone near the hull area

hi guys wondered if their is anyone in the hull area who knows their way around interior mods, im thinking apush button start and a aftermarket stereo fitting but dont fancy doing it as i know id make a c0ck of it lol and how much looking at? i dont want halfords anywere near my car though...
  16. shaw8391

Pick up my beaut on tuesday!

So i am new to this forum with only a few posts, but i wanted to share that after a while of looking for the right car at the right price, that tuesday cannot come sooner!!! i wanted an 04 plate to 06 mainly due to the changes made i.e the looks!! so i was chuffed to bits when i got a A/C...
  17. shaw8391

Best insurer for young type r driver

hey guys pick up my CTR on tuesday, and looking for the best insurer im 21 but with 0 no claims bonus as i have always been a named driver, i have a quote with bell for £847 but its for 10months, but they give you a full years NCB! who else are good?
Back